Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

oil / gasoline / critical agri products price will always be kept in check by Obama ... don't worry. Obama can call his rich Wall Street friends anytime: "brother, reelection coming, please take some profit off your oil futures so my people don't complain high oil prices"
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u oredi said u gathered info from ur grassroots.....namely agts, developers(rich uncles) and ur imaginary ah mah....

which means they know better den u.....

so how r they gona use it to their advantage since they oredi noe and noe better den u?!?!
    the parties dont talk to each other: blackjack is at the centrez, the central processing unit. The whole is greater than the sum of each parts

u oredi said u gathered info from ur grassroots.....namely agts, developers(rich uncles) and ur imaginary ah mah....

which means they know better den u.....

so how r they gona use it to their advantage since they oredi noe and noe better den u?!?!
    brother devilplate... U really devil la.... They have the info, but they do not have my brainy brain la...My supercomputer will use that info, anal-lise, and conclude first for my eyes la. I told u guys back in 2008 about inflation in an article here, now got happen bo?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    the parties dont talk to each other: blackjack is at the centrez, the central processing unit. The whole is greater than the sum of each parts
    yeah...u noe him VERY WELL

But i selfish bo? I share with you guys here FIRST before other forums ok.

Sure maybe i got lucky hor... but this time round i not stupid liao...... i got the conclusion... but i will not say... now going to ask my wife to tie my fingers.

heng arh... saw through ur traps

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    But i selfish bo? I share with you guys here FIRST before other forums ok.

Sure maybe i got lucky hor... but this time round i not stupid liao...... i got the conclusion... but i will not say... now going to ask my wife to tie my fingers.

heng arh... saw through ur traps

haha...

self delusion

frankly speaking, i simply love ur stories! lots of suspense!

Inflation happens every year just a matter of degree, he speaks like he knows everything, can't be bothered to waste my time with such people. It is like saying oil prices will go up from current prices, a no brainer kind of statement
    haha...

self delusion

frankly speaking, i simply love ur stories! lots of suspense!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Inflation happens every year just a matter of degree, he speaks like he knows everything, can't be bothered to waste my time with such people. It is like saying oil prices will go up from current prices, a no brainer kind of statement
    yeah

its like toking about ppty crash during every bull run.....

its like saying int rates will eventually rise...

but i like his style of writing

aiya... i untie my fingers and typing again !

tell u something... many properties are on 90% loan. Banks want to share that risks with new buyers. So imagine i am a self deluded banker, what do i do to entice that?

First, i value the property very high to attract new buyers.

Then, I restrict the loans quantum and lend to new cash rich buyers at 70% or lower. What happen now?

The risks is spread lower because from 90% exposure, they are now 70% or lower exposed.

So property prices sure stabilised or lower in the next 6 months. So you guys can cherry pick la... no rush ok....

HAHAHAHAHAHA sabo my uncles....

Or.. u wan to continue to belittle me so that i talk more and sabo u guys instead ? Or want me to shut up now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

i think u guys better praise me first hor..

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11-05-11 at 11:12.

tell u something... many properties are on 90% loan. Banks want to share that risks with new buyers. So imagine i am a self deluded banker, what do i do to entice that?

Then, I restrict the loans quantum and lend to new cash rich buyers at 70% or lower. What happen now?

The risks is spread lower because from 90% exposure, they are now 70% or lower exposed.

So property prices sure stabilised or lower in the next 6 months. So you guys can cherry pick la... no rush ok....

Or.. u wan to continue to belittle me so that i talk more and sabo u guys more ? Or want me to shut up now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

pls sabo us! majority over here oredi own at least one ppty

by the way, its MBT tat set LTV....banks LL but to take it.....

if u tok to any banker now, they wud love to push the highest LTV for u if u dun hf any outstanding loan

all of us only interested to know ur MOTHER of all reasons! hahaha....

LTV had been established by the new measures a while ago so what is new? as long as buyers can meet the 20% down for first pty or 40% for second pty, there is no issue. if ltv is going to stifle demand, would developers still be having a good run in sales at future pricing till now? There will be more launches ahead no doubt, but developers have a bottom line so I do not foresee prices softening. As for resale condos, they will look to prices of new condos to benchmark.

Or.. u want me to belittle me so that i talk more and sabo u guys more ? Or want me to shut up now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

My take is very simple. Our condo prices will be closely tied to immigration of foreign workers in singapore and I have said before that if rental continues to do well, prices will move up. ask yourselves this question, who supports our rental market?

some r deliberately left empty.....so tat its easier for them to sell when they tink time is ripe
    deliberately keeping them empty to give a false sense of rental tightness

just like getting 3 tall guys inside the lift to stand very close to the door ..
    when the door opens ... people from the outside can only see the 3 tall guys and think that the lift is packed ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    deliberately keeping them empty to give a false sense of rental tightness

just like getting 3 tall guys inside the lift to stand very close to the door ..
    when the door opens ... people from the outside can only see the 3 tall guys and think that the lift is packed ...
    Yeah tats wat happening in ccr ppty (prime luxury) Expats package r shrinking terribly with sgd strengthening at the same time....how many uhnwi r willing to park their money without gd rental returns plus 4yrs ssd?

Waiting for teddy or ccr....

aiya...my fingers itchy again... now think this:

there are rich owners that employ house keepers to turn on the lights in EMPTY units at night. Think about that.

in addition, gahment will definately control the immigration tap this time around. the ge results is really unexpected. u think they will let it home run now? if my miw uncles got a strong mandate, of cos they ka ka cheong what. But now...u see ONE BIG RED MARK IN ALJUNIED GRC & BOOT OUT A MINISTER OK ! even grandfather Harry also say he veri sad liao.

He getting out of point oredi....wat we want is his mother of all reasons b4 the erection.....

Getting bored oredi

Dishonest mistake....lets move on

He getting out of point oredi....wat we want is his mother of all reasons b4 the erection.....

Getting bored oredi

That's the whole idea mah....to get you to forget about the Mother. HAHAHAHA. ok la... i will reveal it but really now cannot la...good health to all brothers here la....i gotta go for my nap liao.

Not funny.....
    Don't "talk" to him. Let him talk to himself.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

What is new? So many units have been left empty since 1997 till now and went through a period from low interest rate to super high rate to low rate again and that did not prevent the property prices from hitting a new high in 2007 and again in 2010 (for OCR). So many units empty is not a problem (definitely) as we can see.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    true. but that would be the minority. now too many units are left unoccupied for one to feel comfortable buying. I went to see the cascadia, it felt like a ghost town.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

The gov sure control the number of low- and middle-class immigrants lah. People only complaining about them, where got complain super rich like Modhi, Jim Rogers, Jet Li, Gong Li coming etc hah? People welcome them with super wide arms! Create jobs, movie bursts, "eyes eat ice cream"...
    So what is the effect? BEWARE of MASS MARKET properties and HDB flat prices! If I can get super high price for my HDB flat (assuming I have), I sure sell and upgrade to luxury property!

aiya...my fingers itchy again... now think this:

there are rich owners that employ house keepers to turn on the lights in EMPTY units at night. Think about that.

in addition, gahment will definately control the immigration tap this time around. the ge results is really unexpected. u think they will let it home run now? if my miw uncles got a strong mandate, of cos they ka ka cheong what. But now...u see ONE BIG RED MARK IN ALJUNIED GRC & BOOT OUT A MINISTER OK ! even grandfather Harry also say he veri sad liao.

I think he is just talking cock, just one aljunied, do you think the govt will change foreign immigration policy? These foreigners will become citizens and form the new electorate of loyal pap supporters the govt wants so why should the govt stop? All the other low to mid level foreign workers will still be coming in to take up jobs we don't want to do or compete for mid level jobs with us to the advantage of businesses to keep the economy flourishing. The govt was mum about the population size it wants singapore to have in the next 5 years when questioned by the opposition and the reasons are obvious

Getting bored oredi

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    The gov sure control the number of low- and middle-class immigrants lah. People only complaining about them, where got complain super rich like Modhi, Jim Rogers, Jet Li, Gong Li coming etc hah? People welcome them with super wide arms! Create jobs, movie bursts, "eyes eat ice cream"...
    So what is the effect? BEWARE of MASS MARKET properties and HDB flat prices! If I can get super high price for my HDB flat (assuming I have), I sure sell and upgrade to luxury property!
    HDB flat will never give u enough for luxury property upgrade... maybe just pay for the downpayment and if you don't have other sources of income, BEWARE!!! Don't over commit just because bank interest rates are super low...

haha give BJT21 a break, he is just here to share info (though his writing style confirm chop expose to kenna flame) but let's make it a healthy debate.

Now there is more than 10,500 vacant units in the market and additional 30,491 units will flush the market by 2013. I doubt a high percentage of the vacant units are withheld by those rich uncles and even so, it is so damn clear that prices are likely to fall with the huge supply and moderation of the rental prices with ghost towns in so many developments. I would say first thing to fall will be mass-market should the gov make public housing more affordable especially for the sandwich class pple.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    haha give BJT21 a break, he is just here to share info (though his writing style confirm chop expose to kenna flame) but let's make it a healthy debate.

Now there is more than 10,500 vacant units in the market and additional 30,491 units will flush the market by 2013. I doubt a high percentage of the vacant units are withheld by those rich uncles and even so, it is so damn clear that prices are likely to fall with the huge supply and moderation of the rental prices with ghost towns in so many developments. I would say first thing to fall will be mass-market should the gov make public housing more affordable especially for the sandwich class pple.
    Govt will definitely push the middle class to buy their ECs and not enter the private market so quickly otherwise EC will become a failed govt initiative again. Already released so many land parcel for ECs so if don't follow up, it will go down eventually... MBT will not allow that lah...

MBT just need to raise EC incoming ceiling to say 12k. HDB to 10k.
    Already promised. Has to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Already promised? Double cfm?

Raising income ceiling will create another set of problems. More people will rush for BTO flats. It will be oversubscribed by 10 or more times. More people will be unhappy at not being able to get their flat at the first, second, third or fourth attempts.

Govt can release more land, but I do not think it can be so fast that you get your flat at the first attempt. You will still have to wait and compete with many many people.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Raising income ceiling will create another set of problems. More people will rush for BTO flats. It will be oversubscribed by 10 or more times. More people will be unhappy at not being able to get their flat at the first, second, third or fourth attempts.

Govt can release more land, but I do not think it can be so fast that you get your flat at the first attempt. You will still have to wait and compete with many many people.
    Maybe they will raise income ceiling for premium bto projects, dbss and EC projects only. Standard flats still remain the same. Also they might introduce compact 4room flat as an option for those with limited budget.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    The only promised was by PM that he'll arrow MBT to review the income ceiling after the next quarter's housing data is released. Nothing else!!! Promise to review not equal promise to raise ceiling!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Maybe they will raise income ceiling for premium bto projects, dbss and EC projects only. Standard flats still remain the same. Also they might introduce compact 4room flat as an option for those with limited budget.

Like that, dbss and EC price sure go up. LPPL.