Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

NO amount of engineering can put their infrastructures back into good shapes because of corruption or inefficient construction methods. So herein lies a big hole to absorb all the US$ dumping.

So as long as US house down, US pumps, BRIC absorbs, they then release to the advanced asian cities via their expats new found riches. That is why u dun see hyperinflation, only higher inflation.

u see, the LOST OLD US$ actually ended up in the hands of wallstreet but the NEW US$ is pumped into the hands of these new emerging rich I referred to in my above posts. They will use this US$ well, and to exchange for a betterest life for themselves or their new generation. In short, it is not unlike the 30s or 40s, where the mass exodus of population around the Earth due to wars. The only difference is now, the exodus is the rich, not the poor !

But now all my effort in writting the above paper all gone down the drain liao la....

ARGGGGGGHHHHH why u boot out the TOP SALES MAN OF SINGAPORE ? A Foreign Minister is our salesman for us la.....ARGGGGGHHHHH

to be continued.... my sampan just stuck on a rock...DARN !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 12-05-11 at 07:07.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    Even if it is free for download, it will be a waste of my time to read it. I am sure it is a load of rubbish.
    wahhh... pretty sister, u appear to have a crush on me leh....HAHAHAHA

the avatar photo is not me la....the real me is more handsome lor..

HAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUZ85KXjv8
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 12-05-11 at 07:17.

So, is it buy ppty now in SMCs as mentioned by you or don't buy at all coz PAP booted out of GRC so must respond big time with CM5,6,7,8??? Something more practical..

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    So, is it buy ppty now in SMCs as mentioned by you or don't buy at all coz PAP booted out of GRC so must respond big time with CM5,6,7,8??? Something more practical..

Errr.. brother, dun kancheong yet... we must wait and watch patiently on the sideline. My strategy is this:

1) Take your own sweet time go property window shopping

2) Make the developers panic first.

3) Once they panic, the resale will drop but not as much as the new launches

4) Then, that will be the time to expand ur portfolio

Now, just watch first...

I will try to compile my info and share here later. I try la....after the Ghost Month I tell u ok....

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Interesting, but can you explain how someone like wendy quek can own or co own 50 properties with little or no money to begin with ten years ago?
    Dear brother regulators, ur humble brother here have the answer. But this method can no longer be applied anymore due to new gahment policies after 2000 & with the advancement in computer technology.

Let me explain how this work, but i have to warn u, do not try it now or u will kanna fried. HAHAHAHAHA

Say I have $1million. I will divide that into about 10 $100K and placed in 10 different banks. Then, i shall share a part of a property ownership with my rich relatives, husband, friends, or companies. After which, I proceed to get banking facility from these 10 banks. B4 2000, banks do not have a central clearing system like the CTS now or they do not share client info. So, what actually happened was, nobody really know your risk exposure. They just see the $$$ in one of your 10 bank accounts.

If I don't have the $1M how? Simple, share a small part of ownership la. After your profits, you can accumulate and expand your %ownership what..

So they were lucky that the property markets super boom from then till last year. Which gave them the opportunity to take profits like the stock market la... FOR 10 SOLID YEARS !

DISCLIAMER: DO NOT TRY THIS. JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION ONLY. ANY REFERENCE TO REAL PERSON IS PURE COINCIDENCE ONLY. NOW YOU TRY THIS, THE BANKERS WILL LAUGH AT YOU LA...

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 12-05-11 at 08:26.

Ur mother is liquidity monsterzz leh....no?

For the time being, i dun see any qe3....and pap gona close the tap n yet release more land....

Btw, i see more faked talent den new rich leh

The price can only go down or stabilise from here. So, take your own sweet time to choose the

1) Best layout
    2) Best View
    3) Good Location
    4) Near MRT
    5) Near Shopping
    6) Near Market
    7) Near Business Parks
    8) Near Universities BUT not opposite schools.
    9) Good Neighborhood, Not sleezy ones
    10) Near Rivers and NOT LOKANGs
    11) Near Greenery
    12) NEAR NTUC

If buy for own stay, that is different la. I am saying for investment for above because the above are what the new immigrants will want for their next generation- a better life at home in a foreign land.

Good Luck.

Please Continue to Flame me.. I love a good fight.HAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

For the time being, i dun see any qe3....and pap gona close the tap n yet release more land....

very smart indeed. but like many, you did not foresee the impact, but I the arrogant one, did ...HAHAHAHAHAHA

but never mind, this time I will share with u guys here and not other snobbish forums. I AM ROBIN HOOD !!!!!

U guys may doubt my good intentions. But let me tell you why i decided to help the middle incomes:

1) I am rich but not a billionaire. Maybe a multi millionaire only.

2) Last month, I intend to buy a penthouse from a billionaire at S$2.5M

3) I told him that I needed the place for my 95 years old grandmother.

4) My grandmother is old, so she may not have many years left.

5) I want her to enjoy life to the fullest.

6) Guess what happened after I placed the offer?

He decided to change the price to S$3M.

Good...I tell myself...sabo me....good...very good...

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    The price can only go down or stabilise from here. So, take your own sweet time to choose the

1) Best layout
    2) Best View
    3) Good Location
    4) Near MRT
    5) Near Shopping
    6) Near Market
    7) Near Business Parks
    8) Near Universities BUT not opposite schools.
    9) Good Neighborhood, Not sleezy ones
    10) Near Rivers and NOT LOKANGs
    11) Near Greenery
    12) NEAR NTUC

If buy for own stay, that is different la. I am saying for investment for above because the above are what the new immigrants will want for their next generation- a better life at home in a foreign land.

Good Luck.

Please Continue to Flame me.. I love a good fight.HAHAHAH
    So wat u gona do to ur empty units?

U guys may doubt my good intentions. But let me tell you why i decided to help the middle incomes:

U sure ur ah mah is not imaginary?

You multi-millionaire wat. What's another $500K to show your filial piety to your grandmother?

Bro have lah. So many monsters buying at sky price at d15

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    You multi-millionaire wat. What's another $500K to show your filial piety to your grandmother?
    Got $$$$$ n taken for a ride is 2 different think. Millionaire also will feel DL when u r treated like sucker, no?

BJ21T, the UHNW havnt come here because out property not ultra expensive yet. The UHNW chinese cannot show off they bought into the most expensive real estate $$$$ can get. U rem the 30m sentosa cove y so cheap got ghost story?

Ultra rich buy 1 hype park.

Sometimes its not the $500k, its the going back on the earlier agreed amount. If me, I'll not barge and just scout for another unit even at $3.5m, I'll gladly pay for it and not give in to the earlier ridiculous demand, though its cheaper. It's integrity!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Sometimes its not the $500k, its the going back on the earlier agreed amount. If me, I'll not barge and just scout for another unit even at $3.5m, I'll gladly pay for it and not give in to the earlier ridiculous demand.
    Cannot resist cutting off your nose to spite your face arh

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    BJ21T, the UHNW havnt come here because out property not ultra expensive yet. The UHNW chinese cannot show off they bought into the most expensive real estate $$$$ can get. U rem the 30m sentosa cove y so cheap got ghost story?

Ultra rich buy 1 hype park.
    Nope...that is becos the gahment controlled their entry. They know full well local rich cannot compete with them who are damn aggressive in buying assets. Look what happened to gold. Contrary to popular beliefs, they let the rich middle class come here first. They will only turn on the tap later for the ultra rich when all my brothers and the ahpunehnehs have squatted the empty units fully at an affordable price.

aiya... very hard to explain la... Just DO NOT RUSH IN YET...SLOWLY TAKE YOUR TIME HOR.

The biggest regret is you kenna locked in for 5 years on a lousy property. everyone cheong except your one.

Nope...that is becos the gahment controlled their entry. They know full well local rich cannot compete with them who are damn aggressive in buying assets. Look what happened to gold. Contrary to popular beliefs, they let the rich middle class come here first. They will only turn on the tap later for the ultra rich when all my brothers and the ahpunehnehs have squatted the empty units fully at an affordable price.

aiya... very hard to explain la... Just DO NOT RUSH IN YET...SLOWLY TAKE YOUR TIME HOR.

The biggest regret is you kenna locked in for 5 years on a lousy property. everyone cheong except your one.
    How about ur empty units? Keeping them or sell now?

I brought my grandma to see the place on second viewing. This guy gave her false hope that he will sell "cheap cheap" to her. somemore I know he parked all the bloodi penthouses.

F%%K ok.

How about ur empty units? Keeping them or sell now?
    I will take my time to sell to the buyers I like. I will see their facial features and scan their hearts using my third eye. I already gained about S$300K on each of them. No harm sharing mah...they happy, i also happy what..but they have to wait another 5 years or longer to be happy la... for me..it is instant happiness

HAHAHAHAHA

O..the story of my mother has not ended yet..i will add as i got the time hor... dun angry la...have to get permission from OBAMA...HAHAHAHA

I brought my grandma to see the place on second viewing. This guy gave her false hope that he will sell "cheap cheap" to her. somemore I know he parked all the bloodi penthouses.

F%%K ok.
    So many ph la....find others lah

I will take my time to sell to the buyers I like. I will see their facial features and scan their hearts using my third eye. I already gained about S$300K on each of them. No harm sharing mah...they happy, i also happy what..but they have to wait another 5 years or longer to be happy la... for me..it is instant happiness

HAHAHAHAHA
    So u r in selling mode.....

I wana reduce stake too....

Dun like the uncertainty looming ahead after this ge

take some profits la....leave some in case the market shoot up...nobody can predict the future... but do as many viewing as possible using this god sent chance given by Aljunied gangsters...as u view, ur experience will grow and ur third eye will open slowly to the fullest la... i gotta go liao...cya later alligators

wise man. I can see no up side potential at all. Prices could move back the the 2006 levels in a few years. why?

(1) glut
    (2) immigration tap is screwed shut
    (3) double dip in the US and europe
    (4) political uncertainty.

Hmmm...maybe sell minton?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Hmmm...maybe sell minton?
    Minton cant subsale ....u keep for own stay lah....

U can sell ur mezzo

People... ai zai, ai zai...
    Singapore small small dot, land limited
    So, if your location good and you dont over-commit, longterm surely ok wan la...
    Unless WW3 or natural disaster (choi choi choi)... otherwise, surely ok wan la.