Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

Jus to share smthing i observed from the ground lately....

Regardless of ocr/ccr ppty, foreigners form a big chunk of the buyers currently...whereas, locals can only b seen in ocr new launches.....

U guys share the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Jus to share smthing i observed from the ground lately....

Regardless of ocr/ccr ppty, foreigners form a big chunk of the buyers currently...whereas, locals can only b seen in ocr new launches.....

U guys share the same thing?
    waterfront isle i think got high percentage of china buyers...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    waterfront isle i think got high percentage of china buyers...
    Mainland Chinese like waterfront fengshui, same for Lakeshore ... same psf as Beijing 4th ring only.

Anyway, we are in correction mode now ... collapse of oil price will pave the way for Obama to win re-election ... so price of properties will either stay flat or suffer minor correction
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Say I have $1million. I will divide that into about 10 $100K and placed in 10 different banks. Then, i shall share a part of a property ownership with my rich relatives, husband, friends, or companies. After which, I proceed to get banking facility from these 10 banks. B4 2000, banks do not have a central clearing system like the CTS now or they do not share client info. So, what actually happened was, nobody really know your risk exposure. They just see the $$$ in one of your 10 bank accounts.
    What is CTS? or do you mean credit bureau? How much details of clients' info do banks share with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    People... ai zai, ai zai...
    Singapore small small dot, land limited
    So, if your location good and you dont over-commit, longterm surely ok wan la...
    Unless WW3 or natural disaster (choi choi choi)... otherwise, surely ok wan la.
    follower of NTF & Fareast?
    if can only find name of map, but cannot see the country, then that's the place to invest? like singapore and hk.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    What is CTS? or do you mean credit bureau? How much details of clients' info do banks share with each other?
    Lots of details.....they will even noe if u missed one payment of any ur credit card bills

I ever received a letter of my credit assessment from i tink credit bureau

Duno whr i keep it oredi.....

Having said tat, i dun tink they can track foreigners

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    follower of NTF & Fareast?
    if can only find name of map, but cannot see the country, then that's the place to invest? like singapore and hk.
    This is bullshyt to me

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    wise man. I can see no up side potential at all. Prices could move back the the 2006 levels in a few years. why?

(1) glut
    (2) immigration tap is screwed shut
    (3) double dip in the US and europe
    (4) political uncertainty.
    Haha he missed the boat waiting for point of entry again

I think immigration will continue coz govt has not reached its target of 6 million yet. They will pacify the electorate by other means of engaging the citizens. It is very hard to make a deaf govt listen again. It may seem like a huge supply is under way, but what is filling up 30 thousand units compared to the million more that our govt has in mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    wise man. I can see no up side potential at all. Prices could move back the the 2006 levels in a few years. why?

(1) glut
    (2) immigration tap is screwed shut
    (3) double dip in the US and europe
    (4) political uncertainty.

The Mother of ALL reasons Part 6: Why Some Silliporeans can be so dumb.

For many centuries before us,the Indian region has arisen several "superhuman". By "superhuman", your humble brother here does not mean the "Superman" in DC Comics, BUT REAL LIVING ordinary human with super intelligence. For example, Gotama,Sai BaBa,Maurya,Ashoka,Ghandi, Tata.

If I were the Singapore gahment, what do I do ? Of course I will take a gamble and tried to lure as many of them here as possible to be Singaporean and hope that one day, one Superhuman can similarly arise here. Then we will WIN BIG LIAO ! It is better for one to arise here than for one to arise in other places like China or Hong Kong. Right or not?

But the ALjunied Gangsters can be so dumb as to boot out one Singapore Salesman and now our attractiveness can only weaken. You see,NOW you see many Indian FWs and complain la. I tell you, you will miss them after all projects are completed here in the Lion City and many of them return home to be landlords of India.

Fellow Lions, it will be extremely difficult to compete during our grandson's or even our son's time. Because of this massive US$ printing. If you do not have a formula to attract the real Intelligent People from China and India to take root here, our next generation will miss the chance.

Already, it is quite difficult for Chinese FTs to come here because their own homeland is becoming like Singapore. When the day India also become like China, that is the day you will miss the Indian FTs.

You see, most intelligent people are found in the middle and upper class family. I hope I do not offend any brother here, but I am merely speaking the facts from what I see from my third eye.

In short, we were lucky for the past 40 years these 2 countries were weaklings. But the same might not hold true for the future of our next generation.

Plse note your humble brother here is not AHPUNEHNEH la......
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 13-05-11 at 06:33.

The massive US$ printing has resulted in easy bank loans in developing countries. Herein lies the key to the answers of our future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxhhRcwUnVw

If you are wondering why many times I talk cork and very seldom I speak sense, it is becos I know Lions are lazy and impatient. They just want to read the last message of a thread.

Only the patient that takes the time to read between all my nonsense will find gold. And that is only fair what....

NIL SINE LABORE !

( NOTHING WITHOUT LABOR ! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zroKXWv344Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKuAm3e9lg

Ok reach liao... i am berthing now... welcome to Vivo City !

HAHAHAHAHA

As one pretty sister named Patricia urge forumers to " let him talk to himself" .... Why sister... My wife says she always discover me talking to myself infront of my computer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bro, you're a funny chap.

However, there is much truth in what you utter. Perhaps it's the way you state your points that induces doubt in most people who read your words.

To develop a strong following like those whom you term "superhuman" is achievable by more people than you think. It requires a combination of charisma, an alternative but compatible perspective of life, slightly above average intelligence and plenty of willingness to be in the public eye.

The brains of human beings can be broadly categorised into two groups: one group is wired as followers, the other as leaders.

Followers look out for examples to emulate in behavior, speech, etc. They are programmed to seek out leaders as that gives them much comfort in their daily living. The majority of the populace are followers.

Leaders understand the importance of status quo but innately seek to disrupt it and replace it with their own. They believe strongly in themselves and their own abilities, and are the first to seize opportunities to establish themselves within the group, community, society, world, etc.

What's interesting to note is that even the lousiest of leaders has a following.

Singapore is blue-printed after Monaco. Our growth over the last few decades has been much watched by our neighbours and now the world. It will not be trivial to repeat that growth but we have the opportunity to springboard ourselves with what we have right now if the cards are played right.

Unfortunately, there is a trade-off. The vices are one of the easiest ways to bring in the moolah. The human vices arise from the needs of human beings, which in turn lead to the development of activities that cater to those needs. Prostitution, gambling (gaming being the politically correct word to use here), night-clubbing, drinking, etc.

As more and more businesses are set up to tap upon the vices inherent in society, they propagate these vices. While these businesses bring in tonnes of money from all over the world, they are also harbingers of the eventual death of the soul of the nation.

The key to strong and sustainable nation filled with happy people is through growth of individuals in the various dimensions of living - emotional, physical, mental and spiritual. Short-cuts are very tempting, they look almost like a no-brainer when $$$ is the only thing to optimise for.

The path of growing a nation in the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual dimensions is a long and arduous one, whose complexity compounds with a large population (due to the interpersonal dynamics involved). However, it is the path that guarantees a renewable and sustainable community due to the strong fundamentals and understanding present in the smallest of its constituent units - the individual man-in-the-street.

Today we are trying to teach people graciousness. It is almost as tough as forcefeeding the masses elephant gob. Graciousness cannot be taught. It is a consequence of compassion and of wisdom. It is the by-product of internal insight and care for others. Without compassion, wisdom and insight (awareness), there cannot be graciousness.

For many centuries before us,the Indian region has arisen several "superhuman". By "superhuman", your humble brother here does not mean the "Superman" in DC Comics, BUT REAL LIVING ordinary human with super intelligence. For example, Gotama,Sai BaBa,Maurya,Ashoka,Ghandi, Tata.

If I were the Singapore gahment, what do I do ? Of course I will take a gamble and tried to lure as many of them here as possible to be Singaporean and hope that one day, one Superhuman can similarly arise here. Then we will WIN BIG LIAO ! It is better for one to arise here than for one to arise in other places like China or Hong Kong. Right or not?

But the ALjunied Gangsters can be so dumb as to boot out one Singapore Salesman and now our attractiveness can only weaken. You see,NOW you see many Indian FWs and complain la. I tell you, you will miss them after all projects are completed here in the Lion City and many of them return home to be landlords of India.

Fellow Lions, it will be extremely difficult to compete during our grandson's or even our son's time. Because of this massive US$ printing. If you do not have a formula to attract the real Intelligent People from China and India to take root here, our next generation will miss the chance.

Already, it is quite difficult for Chinese FTs to come here because their own homeland is becoming like Singapore. When the day India also become like China, that is the day you will miss the Indian FTs.

You see, most intelligent people are found in the middle and upper class family. I hope I do not offend any brother here, but I am merely speaking the facts from what I see from my third eye.

In short, we were lucky for the past 40 years these 2 countries were weaklings. But the same might not hold true for the future of our next generation.

found one clever samsara brother here.... all is not lost ! Phew.....HENG ARH !

ok la.. since there are still some clever Lions.. I share with u one info BUT only one :

Not only our SG property has appreciated. Tons of farmlands & real estates in India has also appreciated...

A small (forgot how much but about the size of our football field ) acre land is fast approaching US$500,000 in some locations. Your humble brother here cannot buy la...because I NOT APUNEHNEH lor...

Anyway, many India landowners are selling their lands to migrate to betterest cities ( Betterest is a special term copyrighted by one Lion Minister. Betterest means can be better than better BUT CAN NEVER BE THE BEST ! ) in Asia. I just hope they come here and not go to Australia or New Zealand.

Good Luck la...Lions Time to WAKE UP... THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 13-05-11 at 07:42.

Next time dun be so haolian think u got S$1million is a lot. Many foreign AHPUNEHNEHS are richer than you by a few hundred thousands.

Sigh.....

Dun forget, the more US prints, the richer these APUNEHNEHs will become. Now, with Japan joining in the printing. They can only get richer and faster. They are cash poor, but they are land rich. What assets do you Lions have here ? space in the air ?

In no time, Lions can be the poorer among the Asians wor..

Sigh....You just have to flame me to force me to REVEAL the cruel facts into your faces, right?

Since grandfather Harry dun dare to tell you, LET ME DO THE DIRTY JOB LA !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 13-05-11 at 07:56.

There is no end to the comparisons. India is indeed a rising power but they lack China by several years so we can always check their future progress and influences by looking at the current China.
    Anyway, you will always have people richer than you, unless you are that Mexican Carlos, so no need to compare. If need to compare, then compare with the many still poorer. Check out the slams around the world's most expensive building in India..

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    There is no end to the comparisons. India is indeed a rising power but they lack China by several years so we can always check their future progress and influences by looking at the current China.
    Anyway, you will always have people richer than you, unless you are that Mexican Carlos, so no need to compare. If need to compare, then compare with the many still poorer. Check out the slams around the world's most expensive building in India..
    THE PAST DOES NOT EQUAL TO THE FUTURE. You are not paying attention in class! They only need one superhuman. ONLY ONE and all our dreams will be gone.

From my third eye, I can tell the superhuman is now about 3 years old and lives among the middle class ahpunehnehs....but my GPS tracking is not very good. Third eye does not come with GPS feature, you see.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_humans_have_a_third_eye

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 13-05-11 at 08:06.

This 3 years old is highly naughty and always make fun of their ahpunehneh parents. I can tell that he wakes up earlier than usual today...the baby has the eyes of his mother and nose of his father...the grandparents are both alive...hahahah... the baby is now switching on the TV.....hmmmm an led TV...some clue here
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 13-05-11 at 08:24.

THE PAST DOES NOT EQUAL TO THE FUTURE. You are not paying attention in class! They only need one superhuman. ONLY ONE and all our dreams will be gone.

From my third eye, I can tell the superhuman is now about 3 years old and lives among the middle class ahpunehnehs....but my GPS tracking is not very good. Third eye does not come with GPS feature, you see.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_humans_have_a_third_eye

And for that superhuman to exert his influence and flex his muscles, he must be at least in his 20s or 30s, so another 20 years for India to rise? My suspect is probably less...

Singapore's resource may not be space in the air coz all other countries share that same resource. Our resource is actually the people and which better people than the govt who is working hard to ensure we come out of the financial crisis quickly, etc... Then again land sale in our country is certainly not cheap so if given proper thought to the housing market, we may be able to leverage on that...

Singapore's resource may not be space in the air coz all other countries share that same resource. Our resource is actually the people .... .....
    Exactly the same thought as you, brother ysyap.. we have only human resource. If that is our resource, might as well get the BEST in the WORLD !

I think India has great potential on 2 grounds.

1. India has great minds but because of poor system, etc., these great minds cannot be activated readily. It is noted that 2 of these great minds have infiltrated the world richest top 20. The bright minds are there to be exploited.

2. India is in every sense of the word, still lagging in nearly every area so that little bit of improvement to their economy translates to good and promising figures on paper. Good to exploit too.

Care to explain why China's richest man cannot even make it to top 40 in the world's richest list?

And for that superhuman to exert his influence and flex his muscles, he must be at least in his 20s or 30s, so another 20 years for India to rise? My suspect is probably less...

Singapore's resource may not be space in the air coz all other countries share that same resource. Our resource is actually the people and which better people than the govt who is working hard to ensure we come out of the financial crisis quickly, etc... Then again land sale in our country is certainly not cheap so if given proper thought to the housing market, we may be able to leverage on that...
    Our land on this little red dot will become worthless when human capital weakens. Look at our yng generations....the angry yng netizens...

I think India has great potential on 2 grounds.

1. India has great minds but because of poor system, etc., these great minds cannot be activated readily. It is noted that 2 of these great minds have infiltrated the world richest top 20. The bright minds are there to be exploited.

2. India is in every sense of the word, still lagging in nearly every area so that little bit of improvement to their economy translates to good and promising figures on paper. Good to exploit too.

Care to explain why China's richest man cannot even make it to top 40 in the world's richest list?
    China rich will top the list soon..we r getting there...the time when china yuan allows to appreciate freely on the market

Apart from india....other small economies like vietnam is also rising

agree with this analysis. tats why i always stand firm tat opp cannot take over the ruling party. when tat happen, days are numbered. we need pap to continue attract investment and make spore attractive. on long term view pap still must focus on spore growth as priority and tackle ground anger seperately. is impossible to balance both

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    agree with this analysis. tats why i always stand firm tat opp cannot take over the ruling party. when tat happen, days are numbered. we need pap to continue attract investment and make spore attractive. on long term view pap still must focus on spore growth as priority and tackle ground anger seperately. is impossible to balance both
    Our yng n ignorant netizens equipped with new internet media toys r taking everything for granted.

They tot SG is a powerhouse and self sufficient

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    What is the best policy for the country does not neccessarily best for the people temporary.
    Over the long run, it benefit both the country and the people.
    The problem is some younger Singaporeans are impatient and still riding backs of the parents and not on their own credibility.
    Last edited by Bishan Kid; 13-05-11 at 10:05.