Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2126313641464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,524 of 1524

Thread: to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

Both sides got their plus/minus points.

You only live once - so why so much into saving and working till you die or get old.

Owe money! Nevermind default or force creditors to take 'haircut'.

I future, who is to say future generations from Asia/China won't become over-spenders? It's human evolution.
    Even American were once thrifty and frugal back in the 30's when we were living in kampongs and fishing for a living.

The bull is in China's shop (sic) now. U.S. is playing the currency manipulator label game with China and may ease off some pressure in that area in exchange for China's boosting the EU efforts. QE3 (not the twisted operation, I mean Operation Twist) is on the horizon and should help bump major indices above the gigantic resistance lines if the market movers play the game correctly.

Overall more inflation should be coming our way.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    To me, all good news out already:

1. Euro zone leaders intend to scale up their emergency rescue fund, the European Financial Stability Facility, to give it an estimated firepower of about 1 trillion euros ($1.38 trillion)

2. China will invest in EFSF

Dow's 12k resistance probably be tested tonight, what's next?
    Nothing really changes fundamentally.

Anyone bot sembcorp? Still can rise anot? Rose more den 25% liao

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Anyone bot sembcorp? Still can rise anot? Rose more den 25% liao
    semcorp is good.good buy, can keep under pillow

Dow futures now up >200pts.., few good news:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45055753
    Euro Zone Strikes Deal on 2nd Greek Package, EFSF

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45058763
    Economic Posts 2.5% Growth; Jobless Claims Hold Steady

Look like STI will up further 2moro yet again...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Dow futures now up >200pts.., few good news:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45055753
    Euro Zone Strikes Deal on 2nd Greek Package, EFSF

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45058763
    Economic Posts 2.5% Growth; Jobless Claims Hold Steady

Look like STI will up further 2moro yet again...
    Lion brothers ! Let your humble brother here tell you what is actually happening in the global economy ! After using much of my energy and nearly fainted 3 times.. I finally see what this whole picture is about :

1) Has it ever cross your mind what all these QEs are about ? On the surface, it appears to be life support for the banks and ailing economies. But upon further examination... where is this needs of recapaitalization when majority of the banks are reporting better than expected results? What types of banks are failing ? Which economies are the affected ones ?

2) Why does the angmo deli-dali when the debt situation are supposedly to be extremely critical when in 2008, it only took Bush one single day to do a QE1?

3) Why is it that the angmo only wayanging when handling the RMB issue ? When it seems that they are actually supporting the RMB to be devalued instead of revalued?

4) Who in the angmo economies are the ones actually chalked up so much debts? Is it the people ? Or is it their leaderships? Has it occurred to you that did they intentionally start to accumulate so much debt since 1970 ? Why ? What is the reason ? They seems to have a target debt level they want to reach.

5)Why did the currency wars in September 2011 ended so abruptly? Who is the winner ? Why did nobody ever mention about it anymore ?

No. I am not talking about any conspiracy theory..BUT your humble brother here apparently got the answer !

I will reveal the answer when the Dragon arrives in 2012...2 days before Chinese News Year's Eve.

Good Luck.
    神龙股侠。
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 28-10-11 at 06:09.

Hint 1: eBays, Internet sales portals were created to support one new kind of emerging industry :

THE NEW GLOBAL LOGISTIC INDUSTRY

Hint 2: The paypal, worldpay and online banking systems were created to support one new kind of emerging business:

THE NEW HOME BUSINESSES

Hint 3: Social networks, facebooks and twitters were created to support one new kind of emerging economy:

THE KNOWLEDGE BASED ECONOMY

These are the necessity trend for THE coming new MEGA global boom....how these are related to the questions brought up in my previous post ,I will only reveal the FULL answer just before the DRAGON arrives. But I can tell you - THEY ARE CONSTRUCTING IT AND PROGRESSING WITHIN EXPECTATION ! And the best of all, the new internet generation are reacting to the stimuli as intended !

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE !

TO CONSTRUCT a MEGA Project,
    It is BETTER to borrow your money,
    THAN to USE your own SAVINGS.

Same logic as to buy a property, use the bank's money with interest and invest your own money to enjoy higher interest..CNY is another 3 months...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Same logic as to buy a property, use the bank's money with interest and invest your own money to enjoy higher interest..CNY is another 3 months...
    Good Morning, Brother ysyap !.. so early arh ? Taken ur breakfast already ?

Yes.. 3 months is long enough for me to come out with the answers ..LOL

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 28-10-11 at 06:50.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Good Morning, Brother ysyap !.. so early arh ? Taken ur breakfast already ?

Yes.. 3 months is long enough for me to come out with the answers ..LOL

Waiting for you to blanja! Morning to you to trader!

Lion brothers ! Let your humble brother here tell you what is actually happening in the global economy ! After using much of my energy and nearly fainted 3 times.. I finally see what this whole picture is about :

1) Has it ever cross your mind what all these QEs are about ? On the surface, it appears to be life support for the banks and ailing economies. But upon further examination... where is this needs of recapaitalization when majority of the banks are reporting better than expected results? What types of banks are failing ? Which economies are the affected ones ?

2) Why does the angmo deli-dali when the debt situation are supposedly to be extremely critical when in 2008, it only took Bush one single day to do a QE1?

3) Why is it that the angmo only wayanging when handling the RMB issue ? When it seems that they are actually supporting the RMB to be devalued instead of revalued?

4) Who in the angmo economies are the ones actually chalked up so much debts? Is it the people ? Or is it their leaderships? Has it occurred to you that did they intentionally start to accumulate so much debt since 1970 ? Why ? What is the reason ? They seems to have a target debt level they want to reach.

5)Why did the currency wars in September 2011 ended so abruptly? Who is the winner ? Why did nobody ever mention about it anymore ?

No. I am not talking about any conspiracy theory..BUT your humble brother here apparently got the answer !

I will reveal the answer when the Dragon arrives in 2012...2 days before Chinese News Year's Eve.

Good Luck.
    神龙股侠。
    I'm just interested in the impact on the Singapore property next year. And I'm still waiting for your hyper-efficient layout project launch...

Good Luck.
    神龙股侠。
    Beo BJ21, usher in the Dragon...., looking fwd to your words of wisdom..., guess u have HUAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I'm just interested in the impact on the Singapore property next year. And I'm still waiting for your hyper-efficient layout project launch...
    Ok la.. I admit la.. I have NO THIRD EYE la... I just use a trick.

Your humble brother really use my tenants as indicators for the property market.

I rented my properties to Japanese banks, angmo banks and reinsurance banks lor.. They are my long time customers la. Any reaction from them like a sudden termination or a sudden demand will tell me the direction of the property markets and the economy as a whole.

For example, in the case of reinsurance banks/agents, if they keep asking me for more apartments, I will know businesses in the economy are expanding due to refinancing and borrowing mah... They usually lead the economy by 6 months to a year.

so far... no signal yet leh..

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 28-10-11 at 07:24.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Beo BJ21, usher in the Dragon...., looking fwd to your words of wisdom..., guess u have HUAT!!!
    Would have huat if not for the Tiger la... My Tiger is the only counter not flying leh...

LOL

Your humble brother really use my tenants as indicators for the property market.

I rented my properties to Japanese banks, angmo banks and reinsurance banks lor.. They are my long time customers la. Any reaction from them like a sudden termination or a sudden demand will tell me the direction of the property markets and the economy as a whole.

For example, in the case of reinsurance banks/agents, if they keep asking me for more apartments, I will know businesses in the economy are expanding mah... They usually lead the economy by 6 months to a year.

Thanks. Next year's Singapore economy outlook is sombre:

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/189621

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...mentid=5455021

Do the news corroborate with your Third Eye?

For example, in the case of reinsurance banks/agents, if they keep asking me for more apartments, I will know businesses in the economy are expanding due to refinancing and borrowing mah... They usually lead the economy by 6 months to a year.

so far... no signal yet leh..

Its the biomedical and pharmaceutical industry that kept Singapore from a technical recession. Shouldn't you also consider renting your properties to these people?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Thanks. Next year's Singapore economy outlook is sombre:

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/189621

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...mentid=5455021

Do the news corroborate with your Third Eye?
    I still maintain the result of the current drop in demand is due to the March quake in Japan. You see, they are very "silent" people.

With the current flood in Thailand, I believe they are looking for other labor intensive with the low possibility of a natural disaster location in Pacific rim now. I will know when my Japanese tenants start to either terminate or renew their contracts beginning Jan 2012.

As for ysyap's suggestion, I absolutely agree with him that the oil, gas, chemical and biotech industry is a very relevant indicator for Singapore. But I had sold off my properties in West Coast liao leh.. they tend to merge in the area. If you notice, I used to be very accurate in 2004-2009 before I sold off the properties there. They are more approachable and love to talk to you about the economy.

It will be good for us to sit down hv a drink and read our future together.

If US is not #1 military power in the world, you think the 10y US treasury yield can be at 2.39% as of yesterday closing?

And I will proceed to say that China is the biggest threat to the world if it failed to engineer a soft landing for its property market.

And I was shocked that Dow is now 5% only from 12,850, its recent peak.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

China is smart or shall I say calculative lol:

China and the head of Europe's bailout fund dampened hopes Friday that Beijing would come to the aid of the debt-stricken EU, but left the door open for a deal with the world's second-biggest economy.

Deal? Control of Greek port in exchange?

Default We are approching a peak now

In this range-bound market, we are approaching a peak now. If the time horizon is only 3 months, I will SELL equity right now.
    Fundamentals are still very bad, that's why GOLD is climbing again.
    The financial market rule is still in a mess controlled by a small interest group: Greece has defaulted, yet it didn't trigger ISDA CDS event.
    In the past, "haircut" was 1% or 2%, but for Greece it is 50%, that is "headcut". Why?
    Let's look at the players:
    Debt Sellers: Greece, Sell-side investment banks
    Debt Buyers: insurance, pension, commercial banks and mutual fund (that's you and me), China government
    CDS Sellers: Sell-side investment banks
    CDS Buyers: commercial banks, China government

If you look at the members of ISDA which consists mainly the sell-side investment banks, the decision is no longer surprising: They have indeed defaulted on CDS payout. China government makes a loss on Europe debt and CDS, but China government officials pocketed good money.

Governments will “F— You All, that’s for Sure.”

Thanks,
    Richard

Stock market recovery music to capl, now can price bedok n bishan at record psf, buy buy buy please

To richwang, I have no comment on ur bearish view, but I do want to point out ur inaccuracies on the Greek CDS issue. 1st of all the size of Greek CDS ( according to dtcc) is very small, abt 50 bln. China is not the major buyer of greek CDS. Only the traders of banks are playing against each other on themselves. 2nd it's already traded close to 40% haitcut. 3rd ISDA is not wrong to declare this is not default, as voluntary write down is not a credit event, although it's coerced so a bit borderline. I do not agree with u that ISDA is being manipulated by IBs to maximize their profits. The fact is, even if there is a default, CDS seller will pay the face value minus recovery. Since u already have EU banks willing to exchange with new debt at 50%, the recovery is effectively 50%, therefore the case of whether CDS defaults or not doesn't even matter here.