Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Don't need to chu so many patterns one.. whoever is the final few suay gias in the musical chair just count themselves greedy and suay loh..
    chio ka peng la... ( ROFL ) !

Further, your humble brother here last time grow up in Geyland la... but I not gangster hor...I very highly educated and handsome la.... anyway.. Let me share with you how greedy these developers are. They are enblocing Geyland because of its proximity to the City. By doing that.. they are forcing the gangsters to loose their living and out of Geyland ok. Do you think these rich fellows who take my 95 years old grandmother for a ride should be taught a lesson or not har ? Tell me my reasoning is WRONG and I shall concede defeat and never to return to this forum ever again... I can just randomly typed a password.. that will prevent myself from logging in even if my fingers are itchy.

In another area near Old Airport Road. Some rich fellows even gone to the extent of putting their condos infront of HDB rental flats for the low income families.

Tell me, what is their next move? Tell HDB to move these flats away ?

Please la... Have a heart la.... Or else hairs keep balding one la...

Come la... See my GOD is bigger or your gods la.....

HAHAHAHAHA

I can tell you guys.. you guys are brainwashed by the gangsters la....

Grandfather Harry and his family are not greedy people la....My third eye saw that they actually hoped to gain some profits via investing in US for Singaporeans la.....But please la...the STOCK MARKET IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED or SCHOLARS la....you employ so many scholars no use one...you need HIGHLY EDUCATED PROFESSIONAL AND SEASONED TRADERS then can win la....TOO bad many of these are already headhunted by Angmo Banks liao..

Sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    In another area near Old Airport Road. Some rich fellows even gone to the extent of putting their condos infront of HDB rental flats for the low income families.

Tell me, what is their next move? Tell HDB to move these flats away ?

Please la... Have a heart la.... Or else hairs keep balding one la...
    Where? Got meh?

You know what are gangsters or not.

Let me tell you what are gangsters la.... My neighbors in Geyland all gangsters la..except me lor...:

GANGSTERS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY EVEN IF THE AUTHORITY IS 95 YEARS OLD LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER.

What does this tell you about their INTEGRITY?

The Hong Kong gangsters movies bluff you one la.. they GOT NO INTEGRITY ONE... because the movies in Hong Kong are made by gangsters last time la.

This means, they will constantly take back their promises like my neighbors la....On the surface, they smile and "hi" me, at my backside, they SCRATCHED MY CARS la....

Read liao Song bo ? This insider story?

And you know if you less fierce than gangsters, they will step and poo on your head la... Because last time my father and uncles drove Bentleys to visit my Grandma la... That is why they do not dare to touch me la....

Now you know what are gangsters liao bo ?

And you know if you less fierce than gangsters, they will step and poo on your head la... Because last time my father and uncles drove Bentleys to visit my Grandma la... That is why they do not dare to touch me la....

Now you know what are gangsters liao bo ?
    You sound very much like my first mentor Daniel... Making my brains go crazy again lol.

Indeed, the present-day economy has been subverted by financial wizards who build layer upon layer of abstractions and derivatives. It is in fact a giant ponzi scheme so big that few are able to see beyond its boundaries. Unlike the smaller ponzi schemes however, the sheer size of this one means that it could run for hundreds of years or even longer.

A ponzi scheme is usually pierced and ruptured by people who are not entrapped by it. The ones who have been drawn into it are usually blinded by greed and fear, and naturally these folks would not likely be able to recognise that it is such a scheme in the first place, much less bring it down.

When a ponzi scheme of the size of today's global financial system is running, it ensnares almost all of the population and few, if any, would be able to recognise it as one. This means that the lifespan of a scheme of such large proportions would exceed the run-of-the-mill ponzi scheme.

It is not a question of if but when the music will stop. However, given the size of the system and therefore its longevity, how many of us will outlive it?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Don't need to chu so many patterns one.. whoever is the final few suay gias in the musical chair just count themselves greedy and suay loh..

The creation of papermoney by itself is the biggest ponzi scheme

Quote Originally Posted by nutzz
    You sound very much like my first mentor Daniel... Making my brains go crazy again lol.
    No wonder ur nick is...

So the conclusion is don't buy now? Wait! Coz tap gonna be tighten and no more foreigners coming in? In the past we have an average of 100k foreigners coming annually, let saybthey screw the tap only allow 50k foreigners here only,which is a 50% reduction, we will still need at least 20k condos and resales hdb in total right? So I don't think there will be an oversupply....

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    So the conclusion is don't buy now? Wait! Coz tap gonna be tighten and no more foreigners coming in? In the past we have an average of 100k foreigners coming annually, let saybthey screw the tap only allow 50k foreigners here only,which is a 50% reduction, we will still need at least 20k condos and resales hdb in total right? So I don't think there will be an oversupply....
    But out of this 50k, how many is low wage FW like cleaners n construction workers?

Dun forget many entry level foreign executives r on local pakage n they r renting rooms

Do you dare to burst this ponzi scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    The creation of papermoney by itself is the biggest ponzi scheme

Quote Originally Posted by samsara
    Do you dare to burst this ponzi scheme?
    Not up to me to decide.....

It will burst one day when hell break loose..WAR

When will the world move away from US$ as sole reserve currency? This is one of the reasons why I did not buy those Universal wealth management products based on US$.

But out of this 50k, how many is low wage FW like cleaners n construction workers?

Dun forget many entry level foreign executives r on local pakage n they r renting rooms
    I agree.... But these will still soak up the supply so I don't think 30+ condos The pipeline from now till 2014 is not such a big deal and we shouldn't worry about it.... And I am not trying to talk to market up coz I am actually quite balance, still got bullets to buy if prices drop so no need to talk market up.. Actually I feel thAt the market will remain atnthis level with 5% appreciation per year across all sectors

There is always rotational play at work in almost every financial system. One of the primary reasons for this is the factor of human group behaviour. How do betting syndicates make money? How do BBs in the stock markets make money? Let the masses make a bit to draw them in but whack them hard once the majority have taken up specific positions that can be exploited.

The lifespan of the USD has not come to an end yet because the extremely high-level market manipulators are still waiting for the critical mass to form. These manipulators make use of the behaviour of retail investors, hedge funds, SWFs, etc and wait for the pendulum to reach the end of a swing before they set off the starter explosives. The hysteria and panic that shall result from that will carry the pendulum all the way to the other end of the swing.

It will not be a nice sight to behold.

The first signs have emerged. S&P's placing of the US sovereign debt rating on negative watch is a mini-starter. The manipulators are watching the reactions from the system before making their next move.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    When will the world move away from US$ as sole reserve currency? This is one of the reasons why I did not buy those Universal wealth management products based on US$.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    When China overtakes US as world power house...may be in next 20 years... already overtaking Japan as 2nd biggest economy...

Yo Blackjack, what does your supercomputer say about high transactions in April?
    You think May numbers will drop or higher because of GE?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Yo Blackjack, what does your supercomputer say about high transactions in April?
    blackjack become "Paul"......

blackjack blackjack....what is the 1st price 4D this sat/sun??

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    May 2011- drop
    June 2011-dropper- HEAVY DROP IN US DOW
    July 2011- dropperest - US RELEASING MOTHER OF ALL DATA
    Aug 2011- Can consider entry point but depends on May,June,July figures. If dropped too much, IT IS BETTER TO WATCH AND WAIT FIRST.

May 2011- drop
    Aug 2011- Can consider entry point but depends on May,June,July figures. If dropped too much, IT IS BETTER TO WATCH AND WAIT FIRST.

Based on prediction new cooling measure after cabinet formed? Triggering drop in volume?

May 2011- drop

wah.... june4 boh2?

must conserve cash then....

Volume might drop but prices are stubborn.

I really don't understand.... Why singaporeans flock to 99 years condo and pay more than 1k psf for a foresque, I went there over the weekend... It's no mans land man... Hence they market it as dunno 3000 hectares of nature of something like that.... The showroom was packed man

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I really don't understand.... Why singaporeans flock to 99 years condo and pay more than 1k psf for a foresque, I went there over the weekend... It's no mans land man... Hence they market it as dunno 3000 hectares of nature of something like that.... The showroom was packed man
    Hows the sales?

Hows the sales?
    Many window shoppers.....

Quote Originally Posted by avo7007
    Volume might drop but prices are stubborn.
    The latest figures shows otherwise.

Perhaps explained by owners taking profit and buyers buying hope.

It gets smaller and smaller.

The race to 100 sqf? Developers can now do dual key mm units of 500 sqf or less? Hahaha