Page 1 of 51 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

Default to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

Yo Blackjack21 Trader, election now over leh.
    We are still waiting for your explanation why property market up and up.
    Keep your promise hor.

i am also looking out for his reply. he got very interesting post. Nice Thread started. If canyone got CNA market talk account can go there and remind him?

Haha he bluff one lah....

walaueh... dear brother hopeful! Me on holiday in a Sampan boat now la.Erection only just over and I still analysing the results with my angmo kakis using my pineapple brand supercomputer la...

Give me some time ok....Just do not rush to expand your property portfolio yet. If you really want, bear this in mind hor:

1) Even if property prices shoot up in the next 5 years, you cannot realise the gains unless you want to share it with the Singapore government. For every 5% increase in price, most likely you will take back only 1% or even loss if you sell within the first year of new purchase.

2) If property prices drop in the next 5 years, your loss will be more than the perceived loss after deducting all taxes, sell duties, and expenses,etc etc.

However, long term (5-10years ) still good if you have holding power. Short term, there are many risks due to :

1) Contrary to popular beliefs,USA may be forced to increase interest rate in the near term. This will cause a domino effect around the globe. Most likely, interest should increase to 1.5%-2% near term ( effective 6 months starting in June 2011 ).

2) The peasants have spoken in the sg election, and likely more government measures to curb the prices from taking off if there are any signs of overheating. So likely the prices are in a stabilisation phase for the next 6 months.

3) Many sellers in the resale market from my grassroot sources. Many seemingly unwilling sellers last 2 weeks also putting their private properties on sales now.

4) Keep in mind more new projects also nearing completion.

however, if u ever want to expand your property portfolio now, do not forget the 5 years curb currently on new purchases.

many investors are betting that 5 years later, the prices should be higher than now. But 5 years later, your property appreciation MUST BE more than 10% to be a viable investment. Further they are betting that the interest rate (board ) will remain lower than 1% like now.

USofA in low inflation is a "smoke screen". Because the major component of the price is Housing which has plummeted since Lehman Collapse. I do not think their daily items are much lower than ours because of their weak dollars. Once their consumers discovered they cannot liquidate any more from their devalued assets, USofA will be forced to increase interest rates contrary to popular beliefs.

Anyway, it is hard for me to articulate the concept in a short email. I could be wrong, but I seriously feel the interest rates will increase in June 2011 after the required number of dumbs have taken up the recent bank packages and locked in by the banks for at least 5 years

The 5 years curb is an advantage to the banks but not an advantage to investors like us.

MY CALL:

If you already owned properties, no harm taking a risk to hold on if you have the holding power for longer term (note point 1 above ).

If you do not own any property yet and desperately want to hedge inflation- choose properties in LOCATION (D9), LOCATION (D10), LOCATION (D11) ! Definately not in sleezy places like Geyland hor..

Your humble brother is now holding many properties but not buying or expanding the portfolio anymore until the full effect of point 1 has happened in the next 6 months.

Will Keep you guys updated once I got my full analysis from my kakias ( my slaves ) from the grassroots. But I shall read them first hor....

Just My Humble Opinion Only
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 10-05-11 at 07:20.

do u mean 4yrs curb or u predict 5yrs curb on the way?

and sounds like u r grassroot leader or smthing

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    do u mean 4yrs curb or u predict 5yrs curb on the way?

and sounds like u r grassroot leader or smthing
    Ignorant grass leader.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    Ignorant grass leader.
    aiyo aiyo pretty sister, grassroot NOT PAP grassroot lah. Grassroot = my property agents working under my command la...

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    aiyo aiyo grassroot NOT PAP grassroot lah. Grassroot = my property agents working under my command la...

LOL
    so u aso feel tat 4yrs SSD is the major killer?

if buy any ppty now, how can we be sure tat next downturn wun happen within the next 4yrs?

so u aso feel tat 4yrs SSD is the major killer?

if buy any ppty now, how can we be sure tat next downturn wun happen within the next 4yrs?
    Brother devilplate, the curb is flexible and can be removed if market crash lor....of cos u and me got no control over the removal of curb la...only Minister Mah can control that la.

Brother devilplate, the curb is flexible and can be removed if market crash lor....

i noe....no point to invest if u tink market gona crash within next 4yrs rite?

i noe....no point to invest if u tink market gona crash within next 4yrs rite?
    You are somewhat very smart. But market may not crash also. So that is why I am analysing now lor... beri difficult job la...it is a M$3million dollar job lor ... M$= monopoly money la....

HAHAHAHAH

You are somewhat very smart. But market may not crash also. So that is why I am analysing now lor... beri difficult job la...it is a M$3million dollar job lor ... M$= monopoly money la....

HAHAHAHAH
    tot u already have answer to why ppl continue to buy and price continue to rise? u mentioned u only release after GE?

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    tot u already have answer to why ppl continue to buy and price continue to rise? u mentioned u only release after GE?
    probably he is shaken by this GE

you think he is god? he likes to pose as an oracle. but the fact is no one knows where the market is headed.

don't be so naive and worship so-called gurus.l

Bro blackjack, if u don't give satisfactory answer besides usual reasons of liquidity monster and such, the forummers will flame u badly le.
    Everybody waiting for ur explanation, the primodal reason why property up

that's why J-Dog disappeared along with his "legendary rivergate prophecy"

Told you he bluff one lah lol....

Is not I doubt him, I believe he has his experience n knowledge.. but sad to say according to my experience 9 of 10 pple in such prophecies end up in MIA or become self-proclaim experts n shout when the market is high.. is just like agents tell u buy buy buy when market is up, of cse price will go high. If anyone make such bold statement, expect flaming remarks from pple here but plz dun perform self-fulfilling prophecy, w8 until it happen then say look it is what i predicted or disappear like j-dog if it does not happen.

this was posted in Robertson 100 thread:
    In September 2008, Lehman's Brothers filed for Chapter 11. Subsequent months saw the uncovering of the subprime and credit crunch. An total estimated US$1.2Trillion had withdrawn from the US and global financial system.

US government and foreign parties injected rescued packages, QE1,QE2,QE3 a total of estimated US$800Billion into the global financial system.

While the old monies had been withdrawn from the system causing the credit crunch; the new monies pumped into the system to supposedly stimulate the return of the old monies was continually being withdrawn from the system too.

So, what actually happened to the "old" money and where did the new money ended up in ? Well, I can reveal to you after the Election and you will be lost for words. You will then realise the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia.
    Still waiting for real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia .

stay hopeful that mother of all reasons will come but no guarantees

I am also waiting for the reason. But I think might not nice to hear...

But I think the best time to buy is when nobody is buying and when this forum is dead....also that would be the time when 90% loan is back and deferred payment scheme is back.
    Last edited by azeoprop; 10-05-11 at 21:07.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    you think he is god? he likes to pose as an oracle. but the fact is no one knows where the market is headed.

don't be so naive and worship so-called gurus.l
    Brother stalingrad is correct. I am in a very difficult position now, nobody CAN predict the future. Do not think that I am a guru. I am not ,as I emphasized over and over again in the forums I visited.

A few readers in the Internet are beginning to show signs of that, judging from e nature of the questions in the private messages they sent me.

I "appeared" to be accurate because I have done my research and my due diligence in stock and property investment. I am only as human as you and therefore as accurate as you.

I keep reminding myself I must be responsible, cannot anyOhow happy happy just reveal the info I know. I am not going to take any stand until the time is ripe.

Did you realise Singaporean just booted out a Foreign Minister?

It is better that you guys treat me as a fool or clown, rather than to treat me as some guru. That is a very dangerous thinking.

For example, I have one follower in another forum that will regularly pm me every Sunday to ask for clue in the stock market for the week. I suspect he is not young also, most likely an old man playing the stock market with his retirement fund.

Keep in mind we can all be better only if all of us share our views here. I do gain immense knowledge from other brothers here and in other forums too.

I am now manning my Sampan boat, tok to u guys again !

If you can't stand the buying and want to hedge inflation. Choose only properties in good locations like near MRT , got great views and near or within City ( these are the developers' target location lor ) . Do not choose sleezy locations. But if u buy for own stay, then it is ok ... just buy the one you feel right la.

Because there are many good choices in the market now .Do not believe, you can go out and see for yourself.

The Banks are also tightening their loans now.Do not believe, go out and ask for a housing loan now.

keep in mind the property curb I mentioned above. Many thinks it is a 4 years curb. Property completion takes 3 months. To sell it takes another 3 months. Then, you do not need time to screen and search your property is it ?

Take your own sweet time la...Although your humble brother here has many properties to sell, the last thing I want to see is to sabo my own brothers. Let my developers friends panic first ( my uncles are rich what..), then they will lower the price and resale market also will be more affordable for you.

In short, go out and cherry pick slowly la... HAHAHAHAH

Now I come back from holidays, sure kena whack by my uncles liao..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yrEkz31ps

actually i am also one of the rich uncles la... HAHAHAHHA
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11-05-11 at 06:18.

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11-05-11 at 06:32.

haha, nice evasion. from your posts, you are pessimistic about market down the road. Its ok, i am not asking for your prediction down the road and not treating you like guru.
    Just would like to know the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia .So definitely not asking you to predict. . Has occured from 2009-2010. Afterall reason is different from prediction.
    Hope I dont sound pushy. Its just that you hook us with your interesting post.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    haha, nice evasion. from your posts, you are pessimistic about market down the road. Its ok, i am not asking for your prediction down the road and not treating you like guru.
    Just would like to know the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia .So definitely not asking you to predict. . Afterall reason is different from prediction.
    Hope I dont sound pushy. Its just that you hook us with your interesting post.

Aiyo... brother hopeful arh..... Ok, I tell you why I cannot say anything now hor:

Actually many rich uncles already parked many units within a project. These are empty units ok. YET they would not even want to share the capital gains and give up one or two to middle income house lookers like your highly respected self ok. Is it fair now that I reveal the reason ? You want these rich uncles like myself to further lock the tap ? They are greedier than you ok....

Ok... la... I admit I evade ok.... I bluff la.....

Take for example:

This uncle parked whole top floor ( 4 penhouses )of a project and the asking price was S$2.5m for a unit. After one kuku bird go and offer him last week, his asking price is now S$3m. Got it ? Let them panic first la....

They panic will stabilise the price la... be fair mah....

HAHAHAHAHHA
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11-05-11 at 07:16.

You see, brother hopeful. The holding power of an investment property is determined by its rental. Rental occupancy is determined by government policy. Minister Mah, my idol, can easily switch off this tap. The point is, are there really so much real shortage in the market ? Are there much much more occupied units than empty units? Or is some rich fellows squating many empty units here without real demand for rental? This is the part that I have to investigate further. From my grassroots, there are quite a number of empty units now.

Like I said, if u are buying for own stay, never mind one. cos 20 years later, sure higher one la.

But if you buying for investment. You thought got rental demand, innocently go and hamtam a few units then later no tenants how har? NOT Many are rich like your humble brother here can tahan empty units ok.

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11-05-11 at 07:28.

Because these rich fellows will use my reason to their advantage. I rather u guys flame me than I be made used by them.