Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Singaporeans do not want to pay Tin Peiling $15k a month...She should just get lost!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Possible candidate for presidential election?
    CST can or not ? safe guard the key

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    How do you know xxx is not put there "on purpose"? In the same way that George Yeo is offered as a sacrificial lamb.
    She is a mole......

Will sabotage when ready....

Dirty politics. Nowadays, even kids can understand it.

wah, channel 8 chinese news already trying to help her do damage control with coverage of her meet the people session yesterday from 8pm to 1am.

New updates for potong pasir. Petition seized and riot police took down IC of residents.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Te...w/190806675782

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    wah, channel 8 chinese news already trying to help her do damage control with coverage of her meet the people session yesterday from 8pm to 1am.
    I tink tat type of job suits her..... Mandane job hehe

The ah mah looks genuinely happy to haf her wor

She better dun try to act smart n contribute boliao ideas or policies

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    New updates for potong pasir. Petition seized and riot police took down IC of residents.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Te...w/190806675782

Haa haa....soon civil war and lock down of potong pasir....

Many still cannot accept the fact that PAP has taken over Potong Pasir.

Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    Many still cannot accept the fact that PAP has taken over Potong Pasir.
    Yah especially some of those long time residents there. I think they are closely knitted and the Chiams are like village head to them. Then come along a young punk trying to renew the estate and destroy the peaceful neighbourhood....may not be their cup of tea.

However the other 50% of them had enough of their old estate and wanted a renewal. So you can see the estate is now very polarised.

Most probably it will be absorbed into bishan-toa payoh grc next time.

the PAP bootlickers all support PAP for shallow reasons like getting their kids into good primary schools, upgrading of estates and other practical benefits. There is not one person I know who say they support PAP becoz PAP represents true democracy

Quote Originally Posted by wenqing
    Yes, he is one of the older generation PAP stalwarts with older values and principles unlike all the present PAP MP boot-lickers and rubber-stampers who join PAP, Grassroots, NTUC for self-preservation, career advancement, status and money.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Yah especially some of those long time residents there. I think they are closely knitted and the Chiams are like village head to them. Then come along a young punk trying to renew the estate and destroy the peaceful neighbourhood....may not be their cup of tea.

However the other 50% of them had enough of their old estate and wanted a renewal. So you can see the estate is now very polarised.

Most probably it will be absorbed into bishan-toa payoh grc next time.
    Upgrading can be boon or bane.

Residents need to co-pay and conservancy fees need to raise to maintain costly unnecessary projects.

Upgrading every 5 years is overkill and costly to both residents and government.

I am afraid PP residents who got the lowest conservancy fees will feel the pinch.

Residents need to co-pay and conservancy fees need to raise to maintain costly unnecessary projects.

Upgrading every 5 years is overkill and costly to both residents and government.

I am afraid PP residents who got the lowest conservancy fees will feel the pinch.
    Upgarding is deemed necessary by some PP residents therefore they voted for change. They have already missed many previous 5 year once upgrading. Btw, don't think its 5 years once... Well at least not for my HDB. Its more like 8 years or something...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Upgarding is deemed necessary by some PP residents therefore they voted for change. They have already missed many previous 5 year once upgrading. Btw, don't think its 5 years once... Well at least not for my HDB. Its more like 8 years or something...

Every election got multi-million dollars 5 years estate plan.

I am sure many are confuse whether it actually happens or not.

My humble opinion (correct me if you think this has no basis):

Upgrading benefits most those contractors who are associated with the grassroots/PAP. As you mentioned, a lot of it seems unnecessary to residents and they do cost a lot of $$$. Residents are helping to pay for it out of their conservancy fees. I seem to get the impression that those ppl who are in the RC are somehow linked to agencies who provide services to the HDB flats. Have some vested interest.

The bidding system in almost all govt sectors to engage contractors to work on a project just has so many loop holes that it can practically be non-existent so long as both the employer and the contractor work something out and agree on certain prices before hand. No wonder there are avenues to have vested interest on the part of both parties. Having said that, I am unaware if it happens in town council management or not. However, it is noteworthy that it is only human to prefer to engage a contractor that you are familiar with in terms of working style, etc as opposed to another who might charge cheaper but cannot work well according to your preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    The bidding system in almost all govt sectors to engage contractors to work on a project just has so many loop holes that it can practically be non-existent so long as both the employer and the contractor work something out and agree on certain prices before hand. No wonder there are avenues to have vested interest on the part of both parties. Having said that, I am unaware if it happens in town council management or not. However, it is noteworthy that it is only human to prefer to engage a contractor that you are familiar with in terms of working style, etc as opposed to another who might charge cheaper but cannot work well according to your preferences.
    No CORRUPTION in Singapore. Only CONNECTIONS

if you are a worker or volunteer in the cc or rc, very easy to get away with many things unchecked. For example you get a quote from a contractor to do certain works and pakat with contractor to jack up the price of those works and charge it to rc or cc account and you pocket the difference. I have a feeling there are many such cases coz such things just cannot be checked effectively. I heard of renovation works done when no such works is deemed as necessary.
    My humble opinion (correct me if you think this has no basis):

Upgrading benefits most those contractors who are associated with the grassroots/PAP. As you mentioned, a lot of it seems unnecessary to residents and they do cost a lot of $$$. Residents are helping to pay for it out of their conservancy fees. I seem to get the impression that those ppl who are in the RC are somehow linked to agencies who provide services to the HDB flats. Have some vested interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    if you are a worker or volunteer in the cc or rc, very easy to get away with many things unchecked. For example you get a quote from a contractor to do certain works and pakat with contractor to jack up the price of those works and charge it to rc or cc account and you pocket the difference. I have a feeling there are many such cases coz such things just cannot be checked effectively. I heard of renovation works done when no such works is deemed as necessary.
    Only time will catch up with these people... some have been caught over the years le... others are still happily counting their earnings.

ni na bay lah.

tin peiling should stay at home and learn to cook.

OMG... another TPL video...

Love Me, Love me not....
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...081238560.html

I really don't know what to say...
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    OMG... another TPL video...

Love Me, Love me not....
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...081238560.html

I really don't know what to say...
    wonder why NYF produce such a "lian" clip....

Attachment 2308

Attachment 2309

found these in TR

cringe cringe cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Hmm....could be some cans of worms in there. Who audits them? I wonder if their accounts are auditted thoroughly. I bet the WP Town Council accounts are gone through with a fine comb which is why LTK can challenge the insinuations of LHH......but how about the rest?????

Cc and rc under the people's association and who is the boss of PA? Even if there are worms, you will never see it
    Hmm....could be some cans of worms in there. Who audits them? I wonder if their accounts are auditted thoroughly. I bet the WP Town Council accounts are gone through with a fine comb which is why LTK can challenge the insinuations of LHH......but how about the rest?????

Default Police report lodged against Tin Pei Ling over cooling-off day complaint

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...129239/1/.html

SINGAPORE : Police have confirmed that a report has been lodged against the MP for Marine Parade Group Representation Constituency (GRC), Ms Tin Pei Ling, for allegedly violating "cooling-off day" guidelines.

The reply from police was given to Channel NewsAsia after it received information on Monday that a member of the public had filed a complaint against the MP.

On Polling Day, the National Solidarity Party's (NSP) Nicole Seah had approached the Elections Department about the matter, but Ms Seah was directed to channel her queries to the Police.

Channel NewsAsia understands the complaint about this issue now seems to have been made by a member of the public.

The complaint was over the posting on May 5, when Ms Tin's Facebook page carried a "clarification" on reports that a MacPherson resident had been refused help for her child's tuition fees.

The resident had asked for a refund, but on May 6, which was cooling-off day, netizens circulated a screen capture that showed a reply posted on Ms Tin's Facebook.

Ms Tin's facebook page clarification had said: "OooOoooOooh so that's what REALLY happened? Wow. I think tears in Parliament is worse than ANYTHING ELSE!"

The comment was however removed within 20 minutes.

When contacted, Ms Tin told Channel NewsAsia on cooling-off day that she was alerted to the comment when some of her friends called her shortly after it was posted.

Ms Tin had said she found out it was one of her administrators, Ms Denise He, who had mistakenly made the post.

She said she asked her administrator to remove the comment immediately.

Her administrators help to upload photos of her walkabouts on her Facebook page.

- CNA /ls

Default netizens continue to call for Tin Peiling's resignation

Video to remind Marine Parade GRC residents the airhead they voted into parliament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0jzv...eature=related

After reading the 1st time, nothing strike me, very general....

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    After reading the 1st time, nothing strike me, very general....
    I think you are very polite to say "nothing strike"..... I tot it's more worst than that...
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!