Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Singaporeans do not want to pay Tin Peiling $15k a month...She should just get lost!

Default Singaporeans do not want to pay Tin Peiling $15k a month...She should just get lost!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singap...23421104339279

http://www.penn-olson.com/2011/05/08...book-petition/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petiti...52408424825883

We should all join in to petition for her removal from parliament. Her latest comment on ST to help create opportunities to take children to pre-school when parents are out working just doesnt make any sense. Friends who voted for PAP in Marine Parade, this is the calibre of MP you are voting into parliament

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singap...23421104339279

http://www.penn-olson.com/2011/05/08...book-petition/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petiti...52408424825883

We should all join in to petition for her removal from parliament. Her latest comment on ST to help create opportunities to take children to pre-school when parents are out working just doesnt make any sense. Friends who voted for PAP in Marine Parade, this is the calibre of MP you are voting into parliament

Lots of people had joined the facebook petitions but whether it will happen or not is anybody's guess.

If they succeed in taking her out, then it will set a precedent case for future cases.

Anyone lawyers here who knows the law well enuogh if this can be done?

forgot to add in another petition website:

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petition...vemptinpeiling

Haa haa...poor girl. I think she have to hide her face if she were to step out of her house.

if she stays in office for the next 5 years, she will get 5 years of hell in the forums from the thousands and thousands who detest her

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Haa haa...poor girl. I think she have to hide her face if she were to step out of her house.

this is an example of why we should scrap the GRC system. She will never get elected on her own....

She is an example of how the GRC system has failed. This is definitely not the way for PAP to renew its leadership. She can be leader of Girl Guides but not a leader of singapore

She is an example of how the GRC system has failed. This is definitely not the way for PAP to renew its leadership. She can be leader of Girl Guides but not a leader of singapore
    Some new faces quite ok ...

This tpl siam the screening process leh.... Direct recommendation from PM to GCT lor.... Plant a bomb for gct to handle? Hahaha

Gct aso blame tpl for the low mandate

Very nicely phrased...

Too many 'own goals' by Ruling party...by chance or by design...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Some new faces quite ok ...

This tpl siam the screening process leh.... Direct recommendation from PM to GCT lor.... Plant a bomb for gct to handle? Hahaha

Gct aso blame tpl for the low mandate

Meanwhile, Ms Tin said: "I would like to start small, from within MacPherson, because now I am an elected MP for MacPherson, so that would still be my priority for now.

=> MacPherson very challenging, I wonder she still has time to bring parents to Universal Studio

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/03...ate-secretary/

And frankly speaking, voters are quite sick of PAP top servants having a luxurious life (while not being tactful in the public to the stressful life of middle class as well as suffering of poor people) ... remember the guy that spent $$$ attending cooking lesson in France boasting in the paper??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Meanwhile, Ms Tin said: "I would like to start small, from within MacPherson, because now I am an elected MP for MacPherson, so that would still be my priority for now.

=> MacPherson very challenging, I wonder she still has time to bring parents to Universal Studio

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/03...ate-secretary/

And frankly speaking, voters are quite sick of PAP top servants having a luxurious life (while not being tactful in the public to the stressful life of middle class as well as suffering of poor people) ... remember the guy that spent $$$ attending cooking lesson in France boasting in the paper??
    If no time, can always stamp her feet lor.

will this work?? any other mean?? want to see this stupid bimbo out too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    will this work?? any other mean?? want to see this stupid bimbo out too!!!
    the only way is to make her resign on her own accord

tekken her during meet the people session lah

actually hor, instead of proposing something impossible, why not do this :

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/05...our-ncmp-seat/

this is even legally possible....

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    If no time, can always stamp her feet lor.
    $15k a mth she can take out $5 k employ someone to do the job

any motherly looking housewife would gladly do it ...hor ? $5k leh ...

Don't think it'll be accepted by the unhearing decision makers.
    Regardless of they knowing it's unpopular and an experiment gone wildly wrong - they won't be seen as being wrong. No U-turn on anything.

Their culture is totally old school - I am the Father and I am always right!
    You are either young/stupid/unknowing.
    Even when I am wrong, I can't apologise coz that would make look weak.
    I can slap you but you can't even so much as raise your voice.

Even collectively, the mere mortal fathers of the land have progressed in their parental skills. And the youth of today are ahead of the curve and can see how regressive our system is.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    actually hor, instead of proposing something impossible, why not do this :

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/05...our-ncmp-seat/

this is even legally possible....

i seriously doubt WP will give up one impt NCMP seat to NS....WP has an ambition to expand their territory lor....remember sylvia was sort of polished during her 5yrs stint as a NCMP

i seriously doubt WP will give up one impt NCMP seat to NS....WP has an ambition to expand their territory lor....remember sylvia was sort of polished during her 5yrs stint as a NCMP
    hey you must look at the greater good !
    where is WQ and Regulators when we need you ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    hey you must look at the greater good !
    where is WQ and Regulators when we need you ?
    i wud rather Lina gave up her seat to NS

Another example of how the GRC system failed is PAP lost a capable minister. It is easier to replace TPL than to replace GY. He's already established such great rapport with ASEAN. Sigh!!!

i wud rather Lina gave up her seat to NS
    Lina probably would not give up coz if give up, SPP has no more voice in parliament... they have a cause to fight for...

You have a point but I think public debate is not her forte. And she/party knows it. So they may pass. Give to WP ...Jenn Jong, Gerald Ngiam and maybe Eric Tan. Else pass the baton to Nicole Seah for the last slot.
    Can the 3 parties work it? It wld be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Lina probably would not give up coz if give up, SPP has no more voice in parliament... they have a cause to fight for...

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    You have a point but I think public debate is not her forte. And she/party knows it. So they may pass. Give to WP ...Jenn Jong, Gerald Ngiam and maybe Eric Tan. Else pass the baton to Nicole Seah for the last slot.
    Can the 3 parties work it? It wld be interesting...
    If opp be united, they can do alot more.. WP alr got 6 seats, give the remaining 3 seats, one to SPP, one to NSP and one to RP, each getting a voice in parliament, so they'll all be geared up and trained for next GE. This is probably unprecedented!!!

RP? They can;t be offered...too low among the losing Oppo.
    Ball in SPP's and Lina's court.

I'm more interested in how ruling party goes into camouflage...I believe they have this before when GCT was DPM. Can they CONvince the gullible public again?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    If opp be united, they can do alot more.. WP alr got 6 seats, give the remaining 3 seats, one to SPP, one to NSP and one to RP, each getting a voice in parliament, so they'll all be geared up and trained for next GE. This is probably unprecedented!!!

It is pretty apparent that PM and SM don't see eye to eye on many issues and have been publicly rebutting one another stealthily. Hmmm... cracks are dangerous in any political parties.

Since so many people dislike TPL so much and if she is willing to step down on her own and give her seat to GY. At least this will show that she is "Noble" rather than "No Face" if really being pulled down.

Sm and mm will retire by next GE, no more old guards to helm the GRC, mah bow tan, yacob Ibrahim, lim swee say, Raymond lim, lui tuck yew? I think more seats will fall, the problem with pap is that they cannot reach out to voters who are no pro pap, only those pro pap people goes to their event... Others just tune out.... Rally no one goes, Internet all slam pap, main stream media must be more objectives, so that is a big dilemma....

"Give me a break you guys..I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!"
    (stomp stomp)
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Sm and mm will retire by next GE, no more old guards to helm the GRC, mah bow tan, yacob Ibrahim, lim swee say, Raymond lim, lui tuck yew? I think more seats will fall, the problem with pap is that they cannot reach out to voters who are no pro pap, only those pro pap people goes to their event... Others just tune out.... Rally no one goes, Internet all slam pap, main stream media must be more objectives, so that is a big dilemma....
    This election is all about "what u didn't do"

All pro PAP supports look at what they did well. After all the complaining is done, pple understand we need exceptional govt to steer in this stormy sea. The bigger picture is how to continue to have steady growth in this turbulent times that we live it. Anyone that says we don't care for growth, we just want a government that listens probably don't understands the threat we are constantly under. I seriously don't think Malaysia set up a special economy zone in JB so to help Singapore. How abt ports and airports to compete with Singapore? Even when they try to hold us randsom with water issues.

As my friend put it, no city state is able to survive in the long run in history. MM Lee also have suggested this b4 that one day we might go back to Malaysia. This is how far the old man see.

all this frustration should be directed toward the GRC system. Even if we do manage to get rid of TPL, there will always be a 2nd and 3rd TPL sneaking into the parliament via the back door....

Why don't petition to get rid of the GRC system instead... futile as it will be.....