Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Viridian

Default The Viridian

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...nEbrochure.pdf

one too many balconies but 2 + study layout seems alright.

What is the $psf for the loft unit?

no idea. seems quite preliminary, i haven't seen any other agents advertised or sms me anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    What is the $psf for the loft unit?

Sounds like virile. Ha ha ha.

anybody know this developer, Global Orion ? Seems a rather new outfit, founded 2006 ?

wonder what the psf will be for the 2 + 1, layout not bad, I agree

i have heard of global orion in the industrial space before. maybe they are quite new in residential development.

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    anybody know this developer, Global Orion ? Seems a rather new outfit, founded 2006 ?

wonder what the psf will be for the 2 + 1, layout not bad, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    no idea. seems quite preliminary, i haven't seen any other agents advertised or sms me anything at all.
    Went to see this last weekend but showflat not ready. Pricing only coming out this wednesday. Model looks very nice but psf pricing is high at 1300-1400 psf expected....

good update. so when is the preview day? wed itself? ie tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by tplian
    Went to see this last weekend but showflat not ready. Pricing only coming out this wednesday. Model looks very nice but psf pricing is high at 1300-1400 psf expected....

good update. so when is the preview day? wed itself? ie tomorrow?
    Yup, agent asked me to go but I can't as I hv commitments. So anyone who wanna go can update and see how is the response like....

seems like preview is on 1st Jun, coming Wed.

Default The Viridian at Jalan Ampas Launches on Wednesday, 7 more due in June

Quote Originally Posted by tplian
    If I read business time correctly 1500psf!!!!!!

so how was the sales at the preview yesterday?

Just went to visit the showroom. Only 2 types of showroom, 1 + study , loft and without loft. Damn funny, the agent told me unique development with D9,10,11 finishing. I walk 1 round, then he ask me nice or not. I told him normal, except Marble floor.

Personally it's looks slightly better than normal but I won't compare it with CCR condos finishing. Maybe more bros can see Liao give more review. Maybe I m first few viewers, but no brouchers. Huttons need to wake up their idea man.

seems not much interest in this one, anyone bought ? Wanted to go to showroom / preview, but not in singapore right now....

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Just went to visit the showroom. Only 2 types of showroom, 1 + study , loft and without loft. Damn funny, the agent told me unique development with D9,10,11 finishing. I walk 1 round, then he ask me nice or not. I told him normal, except Marble floor.

Personally it's looks slightly better than normal but I won't compare it with CCR condos finishing. Maybe more bros can see Liao give more review. Maybe I m first few viewers, but no brouchers. Huttons need to wake up their idea man.
    Yeepp...To add on, the loft unit looks nice but just bear in mind there is no store room. So you have to "picture" some sort of partition you will build somewhere to store your barang barang. Prices at 1500psf++....

Other info...if I recall it is 108 units to 108 car park lots...exact match!

The showroom looks much nicer and upmarket compared to the interweave next door. Pricing for a low floor 1+study 527sqft starts from $782600 which is about 1485psf.

Quote Originally Posted by I_RIDE_DEEP
    Yeepp...To add on, the loft unit looks nice but just bear in mind there is no store room. So you have to "picture" some sort of partition you will build somewhere to store your barang barang. Prices at 1500psf++....

Other info...if I recall it is 108 units to 108 car park lots...exact match!
    Regarding the Loft thingy, it does look nice. High ceiling gives a feeling of spaciousness. But when u pay for the void(but u cannot build a mezzanine lvl) , issit it worst than planter/ bay window and aircon ledge? CAN U IMAGE WE GOT TO PAY FOR VOID. When you walk on land, do we have to pay for looking up? NO!

This paying for VOID doesnt go down well with me. REALLY CREATIVE to sell you AIRSPACE!!!

Regarding the Loft thingy, it does look nice. High ceiling gives a feeling of spaciousness. But when u pay for the void(but u cannot build a mezzanine lvl) , issit it worst than planter/ bay window and aircon ledge? CAN U IMAGE WE GOT TO PAY FOR VOID. When you walk on land, do we have to pay for looking up? NO!

This paying for VOID doesnt go down well with me. REALLY CREATIVE to sell you AIRSPACE!!!
    what do developer call this space ? air planter ?

Cool

staying in loft is lifestyle living,u cannot compare a normal unit with a loft.
    the loft unit consist of 2 floors,thats the reason u need to pay for the airspace.if u level up the upper level,the feeling of living in a loft is gone cos there's no high ceiling effect!

only 7 out of 108 units sold in june. 1514psf median price.

Maybe got chance for starbuys...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Maybe got chance for starbuys...
    Yeah.. I was thinking along that line but I just checked, no price drop yet

Can KIV this one, The interweave and cityscape@farrer park, their sales all quite bad, if really double dip recession, got chance for starbuys.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Can KIV this one, The interweave and cityscape@farrer park, their sales all quite bad, if really double dip recession, got chance for starbuys.

Cityscape. I almost forgot about this project. I saw cranes. What if a project delays completion because it could not sell sufficient units. What will happen? Has it happened before?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Cityscape. I almost forgot about this project. I saw cranes. What if a project delays completion because it could not sell sufficient units. What will happen? Has it happened before?
    Just for you guys info, the developer has discontinued the old agent Huttons and appointed another agent ( can't remember the name though, sorry).

LOL! this must be the first time huttons got sacked?

Just for you guys info, the developer has discontinued the old agent Huttons and appointed another agent ( can't remember the name though, sorry).

2 units sold in jul. 99 to go.

LOL! this must be the first time huttons got sacked?
    Not sure bro , as to whether it is the first time

Not sure bro , as to whether it is the first time
    Ok...Changed from Huttons --> KTNG Real Estate.