Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5th University in the North

Junior

User Info Menu

Vertical farming will be interesting. keeps the greenery intact for the north.

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

Plots beside bottle tree should be exotic fish farms

Senior

User Info Menu

Becos NTU stands for Not Too Unusual.
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    how about pollution from JB?
    You think will adversely affect their brain health and thus have lower quality graduates? maybe that's why NTU students are lousier than NUS students, because of pollution from Jurong.
    ps: i am NTU grad myself. Hence I blame pollution for my pass with merit degree .

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

Classic ninja turtle university

User Info Menu

actually I think a business park similar to what they have in the west and east would be nice.

I think the government will do that sooner or later and the question is where they will put it.

Now all North have for jobs is some wafer fabs and the new aerospace park.

I live near YCK MRT so I hope they will develop the AMK industrial park there into something bigger. There is quite a few empty plots of land lying around there.

The area is also very central and is close proximity to Yishun, AMK, Bishan, Sengkang, woodlands. People commuting from these regions to a business park in the north need not use the congested CTE stretch after Braddel and should help with our transportation woes.

The government knows this and they mentioned in a recent URA masterplan, that the west has too many jobs and too little house while the north is reversed. I think they will correct this imbalance.