Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th University in the North

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

If u look at master plan, a new link road running parallel along the reservoir is drawn. It goes through the land behind ite and the Yishun firestation. A new BP is good but I think flatted factories is more likely. the MRT line is likely to run above it.

Junior

User Info Menu

Same feel for that area. I think a business park will take place instead of flatted factories. If Yishun is to be a hub, I doubt they will risk making the empty lands you mentioned into factories. Plus, the future Simpang MRT station combined with the distant future round island MRT line is likely to route through the area. Just look at International Business Park, Changi Business Park, Tampines Biz Park, these are all near to Jurong East, Tampines hubs. Factories will probably be established at Senoko, Woodlands, Admiralty Road West areas, supported by NSE.

Junior

User Info Menu

Since alot of China Chinese buying up Northern Singapore, the new BP might be Chinese MNCs. I can't think of other Western MNCs as they already have some form of offices in Singapore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12