Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Belysa

Default Belysa

At least two new residential projects will be rolled out this week - Belysa, an executive condo project in Pasir Ris, and Terrasse, a private condo development in Hougang. Both projects have 99-year leasehold tenure.
    While units in recent EC projects start from two-bedroom apartments, NTUC Choice Homes and Chip Eng Seng Corporation unit CEL Development are developing only three and four bedroom units at Belysa, their 315-unit EC project at Pasir Ris Drive 1/Elias Road - to promote three- generation family living.
    The average price will be $670 per square foot for buyers who opt for the normal progressive payment scheme. Developers of EC projects are allowed to offer the deferred payment scheme and buyers who choose this payment route for Belysa will pay an additional 2 per cent on the price.
    ECs are a hybrid of public and private housing with initial buyer eligibility and resale restrictions, which are completely lifted 10 years after the completion of an EC project. There is a $10,000 monthly household income cap for those buying ECs from a developer. Developers must set aside at least 95 per cent of units in the first month of launch for first-time home buyers. Qualifying first- time home buyers will enjoy a $30,000 CPF Housing Grant.
    At Belysa, which means illumination in Swedish, a three-bedroom compact unit starts from 829 sq ft and is priced from $574,000. A four-bedroom apartment of 1,335 sq ft is priced from $882,000. The most expensive unit in the development, a four-bedroom (suite) unit, costs $952,000.
    The project comprises a 16-storey block and two 18-storey blocks. A seasoned property consultant described the project's $670 psf average price as within his expectation, given that the project does not include small units, which can be sold for a higher psf price.

go for it. excellent pricing.

if lose $, others like NV or Livia will be far worse

want to buy also cannot leh

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Totally agree... no 2 bedrooms or smaller, the pricing looks good. Livia is already asking above $900psf.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Totally agree... no 2 bedrooms or smaller, the pricing looks good. Livia is already asking above $900psf.
    the site plan is excellent too!

eligible to buy....go for it....

If I earn below 8k, I will choose to buy the BTO beside Pasir Ris MRT station/White Sands that is launching this same month.

If I earn betw 8k-10k, I will be scratching my head wondering whether MND will increase the BTO ceiling to 10k or not. So I might wait and see.

If I earn above 10k, can see, can touch, cannot buy.

Like that how?

Quote Originally Posted by latour

If belysa really 670psf average, then livia owners will stress liao.. Very stress, maybe reach their peak liao..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    If I earn below 8k, I will choose to buy the BTO beside Pasir Ris MRT station/White Sands that is launching this same month.

If I earn betw 8k-10k, I will be scratching my head wondering whether MND will increase the BTO ceiling to 10k or not. So I might wait and see.

If I earn above 10k, can see, can touch, cannot buy.

Like that how?
    very easy, ask your boss for salary cut to below $10000.
    The maximum of $10k salary, how is salary calculated?
    last drawn salary if still working?
    average salary for last 10 months?
    salary excluding bonus?

If belysa really 670psf average, then livia owners will stress liao.. Very stress, maybe reach their peak liao..
    We all got 5yrs to repent

We all got 5yrs to repent

NTUC is govt-owned right? How come they will price so low even though their neighbours are touching 900psf.. Out to sabo loh.. Now buy properties must really choose properly.. Not only must choose near MRT, near water, must also make sure choose one that won't be near EC, if not kena sabo badly..

Seriously i feel even if they sell 700+psf avg will still sell-out easily.. developer is doing charity..

NTUC is govt-owned right? How come they will price so low even though their neighbours are touching 900psf.. Out to sabo loh.. Now buy properties must really choose properly.. Not only must choose near MRT, near water, must also make sure choose one that won't be near EC, if not kena sabo badly..

Seriously i feel even if they sell 700+psf avg will still sell-out easily.. developer is doing charity..
    MBT really have difficult job. Price very low, people also complain. Price very high, people also complain. I tell you what, I buy Belysa and sell you at 900psf ok. so you won't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    MBT really have difficult job. Price very low, people also complain. Price very high, people also complain. I tell you what, I buy Belysa and sell you at 900psf ok. so you won't complain.

It's all about self-interest. When you cant enjoy something that the govt gives, you will complain about it, while another group will rejoice over it. Just like the selfish grp of 8-10k people who keep on bang table want the BTO ceiling to increase. If really raised, they will be happy but a lot of people will be unhappy. It all depends on which side you are on, whether you benefit from it or not.

it says 3-4 bedrooms

what are the unit sizes ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    it says 3-4 bedrooms

what are the unit sizes ?
    From 829sqft onwards.

From 829sqft onwards.

wapiang ... still MM EC ?

ok lah at least this one the psf is low

572k for 3 bedder.. you cant find anywhere else in singapore liao.. haha..

Worrying sign rite? Developer scared ppl cannot afford so cut the size to lower down quantum to 5xxk

Correction is coming.....

So which means ocr decent sized 3bedder shd only worth 6xx-7xxk to b in line wif affordibility?

Crash is coming...hang on guys

Worrying sign rite? Developer scared ppl cannot afford so cut the size to lower down quantum to 5xxk

Correction is coming.....

who is the developer?

maybe kana pressured by authority to lower psf ?

wah, you singaporeans are so lucky....now cannot complain citizen and pr no difference.

Crash is coming...hang on guys
    devil bro, I notice u getting more bearish nowadays

for a very selfish reason I want it to crash too haha

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    devil bro, I notice u getting more bearish nowadays

for a very selfish reason I want it to crash too haha
    Ya....especially after ge....from neutral to slight bearish now....

Long & short is ec are 20% to the discount of market price.. Benchmark for tis is not Livia . Benchmark use oasis Elias as this is a jv between ntuc fair price and chip eng seng. Developer took aong while to sell oasis at below 700 psf. Afterall still a goodcatch for this as location is better than oasis

Ulu Pasir Ris EC further away from MRT selling below 700psf ok right? Livia owners all bought below that price ... what stress are u talking about?!

The Bedok Central plot by CAPL is coming up, let's see what psf they are asking to better judge the market sentiment ... a bit of correction will be healthy.

HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes.

Not vested.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Ulu Pasir Ris EC further away from MRT selling below 700psf ok right? Livia owners all bought below that price ... what stress are u talking about?!

The Bedok Central plot by CAPL is coming up, let's see what psf they are asking to better judge the market sentiment ... a bit of correction will be healthy.

HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes.

Not vested.

So what if they bought below 700psf.. You buy property to make big money or to breakeven? Right now their price is touching 900, but dunno whether will be affected by this or not, so why wun stress.. OCR won't crash, but maybe no more bull.. Crash will only happen when there's external shock, by then most people are taken by surprise and react too late..

So what if they bought below 700psf.. You buy property to make big money or to breakeven? Right now their price is touching 900, but dunno whether will be affected by this or not, so why wun stress.. OCR won't crash, but maybe no more bull.. Crash will only happen when there's external shock, by then most people are taken by surprise and react too late..
    As I said, HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes ....a correction of 10% is healthy. Crash = beyond 20%.

What can you do to crash rental yield other than in a recession?? 3r HDB in Bedok central can easily fetch rental of 2k per month. Ulu Beijing 4th ring is selling 1000psf ....

As I said, HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes ....a correction of 10% is healthy. Crash = beyond 20%.

What can you do to crash rental yield other than in a recession?? 3r HDB in Bedok central can easily fetch rental of 2k per month. Ulu Beijing 4th ring is selling 1000psf ....

I never say will crash lah.. But if not much upward potential, will still want to hold meh.. Hold and wait for it to be corrected?

I never say will crash lah.. But if not much upward potential, will still want to hold meh.. Hold and wait for it to be corrected?
    U forgot about rental, as long as Livia owners can rent out even at 3% yield, it is better than sucker 1% FD Rate. People keep saying interest rate is going up soon ... I bet the opposite.

To really moderate the property market, only the following will work:

1. Increase CPF OA to peg to rental yield or inflation rate. This will discourage people from pumping CPF $$ into properties.

2. For families living in HDB with family income < 10k, government will give extra 1.5% on top of FD rate for deposit up to 200k only.

3. Offer alternate, safe investment instrument that can fight inflation yet guaranteed by the government such as TIPS (inflation protected)
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 19-05-11 at 18:43.

Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    Long & short is ec are 20% to the discount of market price.. Benchmark for tis is not Livia . Benchmark use oasis Elias as this is a jv between ntuc fair price and chip eng seng. Developer took aong while to sell oasis at below 700 psf. Afterall still a goodcatch for this as location is better than oasis

Oasis is special.. It's famous for being 'surrounded' by HDB, that's why it call itself oasis.. That's the reason why it can't sell well.. I guess benchmark will be livia, ris grandeur.. Prior jan 11, the 20% discount maybe make sense.. Since the ssd was out, the gap betw pte and ec closed a little.. Esp for hdb upgraders who just want to upgrade, u think they will be bothered much by mop? Cheater govt keep on try to close gap..

U forgot about rental, as long as Livia owners can rent out even at 3% yield, it is better than sucker 1% FD Rate. People keep saying interest rate is going up soon ... I bet the opposite.

To really moderate the property market, only the following will work:

1. Increase CPF OA to peg to rental yield or inflation rate. This will discourage people from pumping CPF $$ into properties.

2. For families living in HDB with family income < 10k, government will give extra 1.5% on top of FD rate for deposit up to 200k only.

3. Offer alternate, safe investment instrument that can fight inflation yet guaranteed by the government such as TIPS (inflation protected)
    1. Cpf is useless cos they keep on increase the withdrawal age and minimum sum thing.. That's why people want to use it to buy house, so that they can realise that sum of 'invisible' money.. Even if u peg it to inflation rate, it won't have much impact cos it is too invisible for people to be motivated to keep them.. U use it to buy property at least u can touch it, use it, enjoy it..

2. There are many people in singapore who are <10k, this move might cost the govt a lot of money.. And it doesn't make sense for govt to encourage people to save so much cos gdp will be affected.. U imagine everybody want to keep money in bank, like that the economy will collapse.. Besides, this grp of people buy house to stay and most prob got 1 or 2 properties only, they are not into flipping or property investment.. They need a house to stay, they will buy a house, suck thumb one..

3. Will cost govt a lot of money.. End up they no money get from who? So no pt put money into our left pocket, and take out from our right pocket..