Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Seriously spent some time studying the floor plans.

Really CMI... anyone else think so?

The good ones are the 3+ utility but that can be too small for those who are looking at 4 bedders.

The 4 bedders penthouses... really no wow factor except the wild balcony. Let's see if the prices can compensate for it.

I kinda like H20's 4 bedder (River view) lay out after looking at this one.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Seriously spent some time studying the floor plans.

Really CMI... anyone else think so?

The good ones are the 3+ utility but that can be too small for those who are looking at 4 bedders.

The 4 bedders penthouses... really no wow factor except the wild balcony. Let's see if the prices can compensate for it.

I kinda like H20's 4 bedder (River view) lay out after looking at this one.
    i tot the 4bedder penthse got very nice layout??? its really very nice ....i love the master room....big big! and the staircase is nicely tucked away tat dun cause any obstruction.....the living rm 270degree view....and common br all quite decent size....close to perfect layout......but other den tat, all other layouts so-so....some quite jialat

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i tot the 4bedder penthse got very nice layout??? its really very nice ....i love the master room....big big! and the staircase is nicely tucked away tat dun cause any obstruction.....the living rm 270degree view....and common br all quite decent size....close to perfect layout......but other den tat, all other layouts so-so....some quite jialat
    I submit my cheque liao! This one is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    I submit my cheque liao! This one is mine!
    excellent choice!

21st june or 25th june den preview rite?

i still got time to decide

its really very nice 4bedder penthse! i tink 750psf can grab....only downside....scared they build netting and tats it

I like the stairs too. However, the living room is like a gold fish tank. Will it be hot inside?

If you study the plans carefully, the sharp edge of your living room/master bed room is pointing across to the next block and the next block is also pointing towards you. Don't think that is really good in terms of fengshui.

Prices out only on 23rd June.

I find the living room too small. The size bigger than the balcony? No right? Very unbalanced and not proportionate.

The house should be similar to a palm. The living room at the center of the palm while the rooms are fingers. The index finger should be the kitchen. The other 4 bed rooms are to be like the 4 rooms, similar in shape but different in size. That is for a single floor penthouse.

For double deck, it should be two palms together and keep the last two fingers closed. the living room would still have to be big as that is the center of the palm. You have the left and the right together to form a shell shape. It should be balanced.

wah kingkong....too chim for me...i really duno wat u toking about....

wah kingkong....too chim for me...i really duno wat u toking about....

haha... simple terms. Your living room is pointing to the living room next block. The next block masterbed room is pointing to your masterbed room. 45 degrees pointing at 45 degrees. Dun want to say further.

The price could save it.

haha... simple terms. Your living room is pointing to the living room next block. The next block masterbed room is pointing to your masterbed room. 45 degrees pointing at 45 degrees. Dun want to say further.

The price could save it.
    hehe...duno u r into FS wor....smthing like interlace la u mean? buy those outer penthse like stack 38 la....no sharp angles pointing right at u right?

other den tat, i duno wat u mean by palm, fingers....i got headache....lol

and i tink landed suits u best....buy original and old houses n rebuild to ur taste

the whole universal has a system. A natural system. it has to be in harmony with one another. Just believe in yourself. What feels right is good enough for u. Go see it and try to feel the place and the house first.

excellent choice!

21st june or 25th june den preview rite?

i still got time to decide

its really very nice 4bedder penthse! i tink 750psf can grab....only downside....scared they build netting and tats it
    I think this is more for self-stay one.. U sure u want to stay there?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    I think this is more for self-stay one.. U sure u want to stay there?
    duno yet...mabe keep vacant n let go when price is right....the ideal is to get the best penthse and i will not settle for second best

Kingkong u tok all that cheem universal arcane stuff trying to discourage us to fight with you ar?

I rem you were very interested in this project leh...

duno yet...mabe keep vacant n let go when price is right....the ideal is to get the best penthse and i will not settle for second best
    Penthouse is certainly very attractive... I've seen several penthouses from Clovers to Minton, think its really very nice and cosy... with good views... Go for it!
    Last edited by ysyap; 04-06-11 at 13:16.

U want the best ph then u better engage a very senior agent and pass him cheque asap..

Kingkong u tok all that cheem universal arcane stuff trying to discourage us to fight with you ar?

I rem you were very interested in this project leh...
    looking but not trying to talk down. Just hesitant now as hoping layout plans are much better.

Anyway undecided yet. See how.

My top preference #05-26, pool view plus reserviour view. 50% 50% bet on that. LOL.

looking but not trying to talk down. Just hesitant now as hoping layout plans are much better.

Anyway undecided yet. See how.

My top preference #05-26, pool view plus reserviour view. 50% 50% bet on that. LOL.
    Full reservoir view for me but at what cost? 750psf? 850psf???

Full reservoir view for me but at what cost? 750psf? 850psf???
    been informed in the $8xx psf average range.

So perhaps using $850 psf and x 2000 sqf, you pay about 1.7 m (too high) and might as well get shaugnessy at 1.5 million.

this should be 1.5 million or below to make it attractive.

My take on the psf. $700 to 750 psf and the selling price should be 1.5 million and below.

been informed in the $8xx psf average range.

So perhaps using $850 psf and x 2000 sqf, you pay about 1.7 m (too high) and might as well get shaugnessy at 1.5 million.

this should be 1.5 million or below to make it attractive.

My take on the psf. $700 to 750 psf and the selling price should be 1.5 million and below.
    If im the developer, i will priced the outermost penthse at 850psf den progressively lower for inner units....from 700-850psf....wat u timk?

If im the developer, i will priced the outermost penthse at 850psf den progressively lower for inner units....from 700-850psf....wat u timk?

not really.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-canopy-4br-ph

base price there... quite low.

I will always price the pool view higher.

For golf view and what not view, it depends as the views are not guaranteed and buyers might not want to pay a premium for that kind of thing.

Whereas the pool, it will not run away.

Big condos pool surely noisy. I will pay a premium for peaceful resevoir view.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    as mentioned, willing buyer willing seller, up to u.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Yap, that's always the case. Even those pool facing units in shaughnessy, u gotta endure the screaming and laughter of kids in the swimming pool. That's why I go for golf course view facing. U will never go wrong. Very serene, peaceful and quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Yap, that's always the case. Even those pool facing units in shaughnessy, u gotta endure the screaming and laughter of kids in the swimming pool. That's why I go for golf course view facing. U will never go wrong. Very serene, peaceful and quiet.
    How about mozzies and plane noise?

Did golf ball ever fly into ur estate?

How about mozzies and plane noise?

Did golf ball ever fly into ur estate?
    I keep hearing pple saying plane noise due to seletar air base, I was puzzled coz I never heard any before. Never had a chance to see a golf ball flying to my window, not even near the fence. U guys can buy without any worries...must trust me, I won't lie.

Mozzies, hmm slightly lar...

I keep hearing pple saying plane noise due to seletar air base, I was puzzled coz I never heard any before. Never had a chance to see a golf ball flying to my window, not even near the fence. U guys can buy without any worries...must trust me, I won't lie.

Noted wif tks

Was told tat there is abt 100extra car lots!

But the porcelain tiles looks very dull n cheap

If i really get one, i will request the developer dun lay the tiles for me....

Was told tat there is abt 100extra car lots!

But the porcelain tiles looks very dull n cheap

If i really get one, i will request the developer dun lay the tiles for me....
    In the end all the investors here end up buying Miltonia for own-stay and end up living together...LOL

In the end all the investors here end up buying Miltonia for own-stay and end up living together...LOL
    Yap, I was puzzled too, didn't expect the forum gurus to have interest on this underdog piece of land. It is neither near mrt or amenities...but definitely very peaceful and quiet to stay.

At first I'm not interested, looks like must also go see see look look.

Of cos if it is launched at an average price of 800 to 850psf, then terrasse, foresque and h2o, all at 950psf , 1100psf and 950 psf respectively will eat grass. 3 of them equally no amenities or mrt. Only h2o has a useless LRT with it's surrounding quite undeveloped yet.
    Only miltonia and foresque got view. But miltonia got better unblocked view.

Compared miltonia with 8CY, definitely miltonia is more conducive for self stay. But 8CY is slightly cheaper.

Probably the gurus had also thought of all these points.
    In addition, there is no new and earlier condo next to miltonia..which means to say that buyers didnt feel as if they are paying a premium or kenna chop carrot. unlike foresque vs tree house...those who bought foresque are paying much higher and really need to take 10 yrs to repent. They must wait for tree house sub sale to happen first before their turn.. Si beh cham.

Only shaugh is besides miltonia but they are of different league and I don't see they will sabo each other in terms of price, rent or Subsale. I make this point coz I'm always not comfortable to live in a piece of land with a lot of developments, reminds me of livia, nv that plot. Rental and subsale will be damn competitive.

In terms of profit gain, most likely miltonia will still have some room to move.
    My

This is my biggest concern
    How to tackle it? Stay indoors and enclosed?