Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

The price psf should be compared to Estuary...not 8Courtyards. I think shld be around starting from $850 psf...

Quote Originally Posted by casperwestie
    The price psf should be compared to Estuary...not 8Courtyards. I think shld be around starting from $850 psf...
    Hey newbie, sure or not? Anyhow shoot? Where is your source?

It's average 8xx psf and if 850 psf for a 2000 sqf penthouse, must repent for 9 years. That is when canopy penthouse will be available in the market and should be 50 percent increase from 1 million.

Anyway the future is unknown, just hope that 1997 is not repeated. Kana fried for 10 yrs still down under.

It's my estimate only. Price shld not be lower than The Estuary (nearest Condo) or 8Courtyards (latest condo launch in the vicinity). Estuary was from $8xxpsf and 8Courtyards $7xxpsf. It should command certain premium pricing because of view-location mah.

Final decision is by developer...

It's my estimate only. Price shld not be lower than The Estuary (nearest Condo) or 8Courtyards (latest condo launch in the vicinity). Estuary was from $8xxpsf and 8Courtyards $7xxpsf. It should command certain premium pricing because of view-location mah.

Final decision is by developer...
    estuary is better located and they have better reservoir views leh....

miltonia only 4th flr and penthse will hf gd views and its very inaccessible and zero amenities....either u take condo shuttle service or u call a cab

check the masterplan too, all the land surrounding miltonia is slated for residential....the football field plot ratio 2.1 can build taller like estuary and will be overlooking miltonia.....

however, miltonia got 1st mover advantage assuming economy still doing good for next few yrs....

just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Hey newbie, sure or not? Anyhow shoot? Where is your source?

It's average 8xx psf and if 850 psf for a 2000 sqf penthouse, must repent for 9 years. That is when canopy penthouse will be available in the market and should be 50 percent increase from 1 million.

Anyway the future is unknown, just hope that 1997 is not repeated. Kana fried for 10 yrs still down under.
    reasonable pricing for miltonia will be 50psf cheaper den canberra res?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    estuary is better located and they have better reservoir views leh....

miltonia only 4th flr and penthse will hf gd views and its very inaccessible and zero amenities....either u take condo shuttle service or u call a cab

check the masterplan too, all the land surrounding miltonia is slated for residential....the football field plot ratio 2.1 can build taller like estuary and will be overlooking miltonia.....

however, miltonia got 1st mover advantage assuming economy still doing good for next few yrs....

just my thoughts
    IMHO yishun area prices super suppressed because of CTE. After years of witnessing CTE get from bad to worst traffic + ERP, i made a mental note all district that need to use CTE to go home/to work avoid at all cost. Only CTE get super traffic 24/7 365 days.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    IMHO yishun area prices super suppressed because of CTE. After years of witnessing CTE get from bad to worst traffic + ERP, i made a mental note all district that need to use CTE to go home/to work avoid at all cost. Only CTE get super traffic 24/7 365 days.
    yes....agree

things will only gets better when NSE is up which will take 8-10yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Yap, I was puzzled too, didn't expect the forum gurus to have interest on this underdog piece of land. It is neither near mrt or amenities...but definitely very peaceful and quiet to stay.

At first I'm not interested, looks like must also go see see look look.
    i actually write off miltonia after visiting the site.....but now getting tempted again after looking at the siteplan and the 4bedder penthse layout plus bonus 100 extra car lots

again, i am very price sensitive....i tink this location shd command 50psf lesser den canberra res?

Well maybe for larger units eg penthouse (2000sqf) maybe the price fr $750psf. The other smaller units fr $8xxpsf...

It's interesting speculating these prices...

Well maybe for larger units eg penthouse (2000sqf) maybe the price fr $750psf. The other smaller units fr $8xxpsf...

It's interesting speculating these prices...
    i am actually expecting poor facing 2/3bedder units from 750psf....1bedder shd b from 900psf

i actually write off miltonia after visiting the site.....but now getting tempted again after looking at the siteplan and the 4bedder penthse layout plus bonus 100 extra car lots

again, i am very price sensitive....i tink this location shd command 50psf lesser den canberra res?
    couple of years ago, i saw a 32 units cluster housing new development in yo chu kang, cant remember the size, it comes with lift for the 3 1/2 storey. Was damn tempted to buy for 1.2m only, but think of CTE give up the plan. It would be nice to stay but guaranteed to be tortured daily on CTE. Hope the situation improves for our bros taking CTE daily.

this location is quite price sensitive, devil.

if downturn , this location shld be even more sensitive. More opinion, can always get miltonia in future...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    this location is quite price sensitive, devil.

if downturn , this location shld be even more sensitive. More opinion, can always get miltonia in future...
    anyway slim chance i will get la....only eyeing one particular unit only...if its snap up others...tats it

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    couple of years ago, i saw a 32 units cluster housing new development in yo chu kang, cant remember the size, it comes with lift for the 3 1/2 storey. Was damn tempted to buy for 1.2m only, but think of CTE give up the plan. It would be nice to stay but guaranteed to be tortured daily on CTE. Hope the situation improves for our bros taking CTE daily.
    our bro here Xan bot his Shaug for 800k....now almost doubled.....i tink any location also can make $ but it all depends on the entry price at tat time

for eg projects in equally ulu area like ferraria park....was launched in early 07 for only 550psf-600psf.....check out the prices now.....transacted 9xxpsf oredi and now all units asking 1kpsf+....LOL

I bought shaugh because I don't take cte to work, I took sle. Very smooth.
    I bought shaugh tat time is also a form of gamble, 800k in 2006 is considered high in quantum. I can buy the sail two bedder at that kind of price. Which means now I shld . Anyway, I can't regret and cannot regret. I need the space, I'm price sensitive too. Sometimes I buy with gut feel. You may ask why never buy spring hill which is nearer to ssc. But sometimes there's not much logic in terms of buying for self stay, u like the place and u just go for it.

If u like the place, u will give 1000 reasons to defend it. If u don't like the place, u will give 1000 reasons to humdum it.

In the whole north area, can I say estuary's location is one of the best?

At the current market situation, if want to buy OCR and not NOT for self-stay, it only make sense to buy good location (ie beside mrt).. Miltonia is too far up north with no mrt, buying now for non-self-stay is throwing money aimlessly..

No more buying for me until defered payment scheme is back again...

Actually to be honest, I would say estuary is the least of the evils.. Khatib ha no shopping centre amenities, and lentor drive is a bloody pain.. And the walk to mrt is not really that near lah.. Is hdb going to release any pte condo land beside yishun mrt soon? That one I will chiong..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    At the current market situation, if want to buy OCR and not NOT for self-stay, it only make sense to buy good location (ie beside mrt).. Miltonia is too far up north with no mrt, buying now for non-self-stay is throwing money aimlessly..
    just did a quick search on pptyguru, even parkview asking 7xxpsf

its definitely cheaper to look for new launches now....hahahaha no wonder 8cy selling so well

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Actually to be honest, I would say estuary is the least of the evils.. Khatib ha no shopping centre amenities, and lentor drive is a bloody pain.. And the walk to mrt is not really that near lah.. Is hdb going to release any pte condo land beside yishun mrt soon? That one I will chiong..
    wait for bedok one lor or the punggol....both next to mrt wif integrated malls....i tink will be super hot!

In terms of pure far north, I would think so if you look at proximity to MRT and amenities. Sunplaza and Yee Tee residences the best but they are really UP north. Woodsvale and Northoaks also near to MRT, along with Rosewood and Canberra Residences.

But all 99LH leh.

The new star would be the plot of land next to Causeway Point. 900psf I grab

yew tee res asking 9xxpsf!

wow....new launches r cheaper! haha

wait for bedok one lor or the punggol....both next to mrt wif integrated malls....i tink will be super hot!
    Dunno enough budget or not leh.. What if punggol launch at 1.3k psf and bedok at 1.5k psf? Still worth it or not? Yishun still got hope cos they haven't break 1k psf yet.. If yishun mrt can have new launch at 1 - 1.1k psf, it will be good.. But northeast and east already shoot so high liao so dunno how inflated those 2 will be..

yew tee res asking 9xxpsf!

wow....new launches r cheaper! haha
    i think low chance for Causeway Point plot to be less than 1K psf lah...hoping only...maybe got chance for PH to get 900psf because the shoppers can see you naked in the jacuzzi from the MSCP...

i pity homebuyers now....everywhr so ex!

esparis/whitewater EC aso asking 7xxpsf liao

Hey Guys,

Anyone can give comments?

NV at pasir ris agent call me say 3 bedders left few units good buy at abt 850 psf. As this project is near MRT, I am thinking hard. Maybe self stay for awhile then decide whether to rent out.

Project near MRT hard to come by. Is it a good buy?

Got further discount of$2888 if you are a previous customer of CDL. If you are buying I can 'refer' you then we can split the discount 50:50

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Hey Guys,

NV at pasir ris agent call me say 3 bedders left few units good buy at abt 850 psf. As this project is near MRT, I am thinking hard. Maybe self stay for awhile then decide whether to rent out.

for now ok, if downturn, maybe repent to $700 psf

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Hey Guys,

Pls post in the NV thread. This is for MR in far north, not far east