Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627283338 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Still sore on shaugh hitting 1.57 mil? Relax lah, Paper value only mah, like what you said. Hey long time never see your "good recommendation" already? Where are all your road facing terrace recommendation?
    This one? http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ouse-woodgrove

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    ok lah Xan

Actually there are good units with golf views and should really be considered.

In fact, I think this is one of the best winners in terms of psf when it was launched.

If the staircase could be at the corner of the home, you could actually have a nice nice big house with luxurious sized 3 or 4 rooms. No need 4 to 6 bed rooms, 3 or 4 is enough. Correspondingly, the living room will be big and spacious.

Let's not fight over this. You should really sell and take profit and buy more MM units
    Ok lah, good advise. But frankly speaking, staying in shaugh quite conducive compared to my previous 4 bedder condo. Here no west sun, nice golf course view, rooms are big, but don't understand why u keep saying kitchen small and rooms cluttered....it's in fact bigger than my previous condos. Stayed for four years already...only thing, hate the climbing of staircase. Other than that, I don't really want to let go.
    But every time see you talk down shaugh I really buay song. Coz like twisting facts

Okok I surrender, you win....

Ok lah, good advise. But frankly speaking, staying in shaugh quite conducive compared to my previous 4 bedder condo. Here no west sun, nice golf course view, rooms are big, but don't understand why u keep saying kitchen small and rooms cluttered....it's in fact bigger than my previous condos. Stayed for four years already...only thing, hate the climbing of staircase. Other than that, I don't really want to let go.
    But every time see you talk down shaugh I really buay song. Coz like twisting facts
    excuse me.. I stop now ok?

I talk pro and cons mah.

pro u happy. Con of course buay song right?

Yup, the stairs is the issue.

In fact, my gut feel is that alot of Shaughnessy owners sell off and take profit (nice nice profit) and buy next door Miltonia Residences

I not really twisitng facts, my views are shared by others here also. But I do not say that much nice things make people happy, not so nice things I tone down lor..

I do have friends staying there

excuse me.. I stop now ok?

I talk pro and cons mah.

pro u happy. Con of course buay song right?

Yup, the stairs is the issue.

In fact, my gut feel is that alot of Shaughnessy owners sell off and take profit (nice nice profit) and buy next door Miltonia Residences

I not really twisitng facts, my views are shared by others here also. But I do not say that much nice things make people happy, not so nice things I tone down lor..

I do have friends staying there
    Did your friend busted you up when you talk down shaugh? I would hv done that
    If you say staircase is the issue, I will diam diam coz it's true.
    If you say location jia lat, I will diam diam coz it's true.
    But you say room small, kitchen small of coz I buay song...coz it's not true.
    I got consider selling lah, but not now, parents will hack me coz they like the place.

Did your friend busted you up when you talk down shaugh? I would hv done that
    If you say staircase is the issue, I will diam diam coz it's true.
    But you say room small, kitchen small of coz I buay song...coz it's not true.
    I got consider selling lah, but not now, parents will hack me coz they like the place.
    haha... overbeer can say anything. Thereafter act blur lor.

The kitchen can span out into the dinning area, so can be considered big.

the rooms, maybe we have different standards.. Prefer them to be bigger.

The 3rd floor rooms (one of 2) can be considered big.

U visited Miltonia Residence? What do you feel about that project?

haha... overbeer can say anything. Thereafter act blur lor.

The kitchen can span out into the dinning area, so can be considered big.

the rooms, maybe we have different standards.. Prefer them to be bigger.

The 3rd floor rooms (one of 2) can be considered big.

U visited Miltonia Residence? What do you feel about that project?
    I just came back Singapore, was on Paris trip for the past 3 weeks, then see you talk down shaugh that's why come here quarrel with you. I didn't hv a chance to view MR.
    I saw your post on mitonia 2.1, you think that one worth waiting? From the site, not all units can see the golf course/ reservoir view... Only some units.
    Most either face forest or yishun ave 1 road.

MR price tag seems ok, you bought your ph?

I just came back Singapore, was on Paris trip for the past 3 weeks, then see you talk down shaugh that's why come here quarrel with you. I didn't hv a chance to view MR.
    I saw your post on mitonia 2.1, you think that one worth waiting? From the site, not all units can see the golf course/ reservoir view... Only some units.
    Most either face forest or yishun ave 1 road.

MR price tag seems ok, you bought your ph?
    $1.6m leh, might as well buy the Shaughnessy right?

Dun say quarrel lah.. just exchange views (or cyber blows) can liao.

For that 2.1 plot. Hard to say as limited PH and they are not going to be cheap. Use H20 price as a guide and it will be smaller.

2.1 plot is looking at Seletar Country Club golf course and not OCC. It is better in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Why would someone want to pay 1.6m for a 2000sqft PH when you can get a 3200sqft unit next door at Shaughnessey for 1.4-1.5m?
    Some people just don't use their brains.
    Xan, ur flower brother from Orchid Park, supporting you at Miltonia. Dun mind the joke pls

There is something strange in the neighbourhood(yishun ave 1), who are you going to call....

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    There is something strange in the neighbourhood(yishun ave 1), who are you going to call....
    What's going on at yishun ave 1?

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    What's going on at yishun ave 1?
    Massive land being cleared. Somethings cooking.

May either be BTO or EC.

If condo.....

Anyway miltonia residence should be considered launched. Advertisements on tv and article in straits times indicated 149 units sold at median price of $877 psf.

amazing.... second best seller in Jun 2011.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...7&d=1310991049

woodhaven 9xxpsf. In part due to the fact that it is the one and only condo in woodlands for upgrader and units are small.

the loan interest is sor + 0% and reverse to sor + 1% upon TOP with 4 year lock in.

anyone buy because of the singapore/malaysia interchange and upcoming thomson line?

miltonia is 60% cheaper than thomson grand... and is more exclusive than thomson grand ... better views?? yes for some units...

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    woodhaven 9xxpsf. In part due to the fact that it is the one and only condo in woodlands for upgrader and units are small.

the loan interest is sor + 0% and reverse to sor + 1% upon TOP with 4 year lock in.

anyone buy because of the singapore/malaysia interchange and upcoming thomson line?
    should be near mrt...

FEO, King again! Trying very hard to push seastrand through TV.... heheheh

should be near mrt...

FEO, King again! Trying very hard to push seastrand through TV.... heheheh
    That commercial is super long.. I'm surprised they spend so much commercial $$$ on an OCR outskirts project..

I was down at the miltonia showflat more than a week ago, all those good units all taken up, whether it is two or three bedr.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I was down at the miltonia showflat more than a week ago, all those good units all taken up, whether it is two or three bedr.
    thats expected... the left over units will be priced higher until.... kaboomz...

quite surprised why the units are moving so slowly.
    it's a nice and serene estate

the leftover units not worth buying, lousy facing and can't see golf course, so even if they price it higher also no use.

I also heard that the golf club may put up netting or fencing in front of the condo for safety reasons coz the likelihood of the ball curving and hitting the development is very high coz the golf course is quite narrow. If they put something up to block the condo, the million dollar view for the prized units will be gone liao.

thats expected... the left over units will be priced higher until.... kaboomz...

the leftover units not worth buying, lousy facing and can't see golf course, so even if they price it higher also no use.

I also heard that the golf club may put up netting or fencing in front of the condo for safety reasons coz the likelihood of the ball curving and hitting the development is very high coz the golf course is quite narrow. If they put something up to block the condo, the million dollar view for the prized units will be gone liao.
    My initial though as well. Was keen but in the end nvr buy. This project sell views and if the view is block by matured trees or netting in future then the upside will be limited. Well I heard from relative it's not cheap for the lousy facing units.

There are two issues to consider:

1. Yes, definitely tall trees and nettings will be used to prevent stray balls from hitting the units. So views will be limited in the end.

2. OCC has night golfing and the lights are very bright. It may shine directly into the units facing the golf course.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    quite surprised why the units are moving so slowly.
    it's a nice and serene estate
    location!

i heard OCC is gonna to allow low handicapper to play golf only. If that the case the problem might be solved

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    i heard OCC is gonna to allow low handicapper to play golf only. If that the case the problem might be solved
    Hmm.. I don't think it will be economically viable to allow, say, only single handicappers to play. It also goes against the original spirit of the club which is an NTUC club set up to allow as many ordinary folks as possible to enjoy golf.

For those who play golf:

Miltonia appears to be in the direct path of the Dendro course, hole 1 par 5. If means for the second shot on the fairway, the golfer will likely be using wood. Stray shots will be common.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Hmm.. I don't think it will be economically viable to allow, say, only single handicappers to play. It also goes against the original spirit of the club which is an NTUC club set up to allow as many ordinary folks as possible to enjoy golf.

For those who play golf:

Miltonia appears to be in the direct path of the Dendro course, hole 1 par 5. If means for the second shot on the fairway, the golfer will likely be using wood. Stray shots will be common.
    Be ready to repair your broken window panes time and again!!!

Unless the person is a professional golfer, the ball is bound to curve left our right when tee off our using the wood. I think they will just put tall trees to prevent balls from hitting the condo units, alternatively, they will erect a high netting in front of the condo which is going to spoil the facade of fronting the condo. The condo management can't stop occ from doing that coz it is for safety reasons. As it is now, there are already a couple of trees blocking the view of some units, I think there will be more to come.

For those who play golf:

Unless the person is a professional golfer, the ball is bound to curve left our right when tee off our using the wood. I think they will just put tall trees to prevent balls from hitting the condo units, alternatively, they will erect a high netting in front of the condo which is going to spoil the facade of fronting the condo. The condo management can't stop occ from doing that coz it is for safety reasons. As it is now, there are already a couple of trees blocking the view of some units, I think there will be more to come.
    You will have golfers knocking on your door to ask for their ball back. hehe.

You will have golfers knocking on your door to ask for their ball back. hehe.
    Ya man. Especially if it is a titlist pro v