Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 381318232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Definitely less than 9K just for the loft. 10 to 20K may include custom built fittings on the loft itself.
    any contacts of contractors doing this to share? i am looking at doing something like that over the dining area. A small study area on top.

of course this would be a 'furniture deck' as anything permenant and more than 5m2 would need BCA approval.

Quote Originally Posted by sky61
    any contacts of contractors doing this to share? i am looking at doing something like that over the dining area. A small study area on top.

of course this would be a 'furniture deck' as anything permenant and more than 5m2 would need BCA approval.

I wonder if the ceiling height will be the same throughout from the main entrance to the living space

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Definitely less than 9K just for the loft. 10 to 20K may include custom built fittings on the loft itself.
    Thank you Family Guy and Jornada for the suggestion! Can provide contacts to the agent or the contractor ?

Quote Originally Posted by keaftan
    I wonder if the ceiling height will be the same throughout from the main entrance to the living space
    have u seen the showflat for seletar park residence? Their 4.8m showflat depicts volume for the living room n dining area, bedrooms, but at the corridor, toilets and kitchen, its normal height. Don't know if this is the norm, but too much volume and ur aircon will work overtime to cool the place..lol

Any ID/Contractor will be able to quote. Its still too early for me to engage ID now so no lobang to recommend.

Will they really be ready in a year?

Quote Originally Posted by sky61
    have u seen the showflat for seletar park residence? Their 4.8m showflat depicts volume for the living room n dining area, bedrooms, but at the corridor, toilets and kitchen, its normal height. Don't know if this is the norm, but too much volume and ur aircon will work overtime to cool the place..lol
    If anyone wants a furniture deck built on top of the dinning area would be good if the end of the deck can flush to the entrance. I heard from agent that kitchen and the passage ways to the rooms are normal height.

Speaking of volume. Anyone know where the air con be installed? Cassette type?

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    Will they really be ready in a year?
    Did a site visit today. Saw them finally building the last row of units for the. Project, the ones facing the road.

Did a site visit today. Saw them finally building the last row of units for the. Project, the ones facing the road.
    Yeah I saw but I not convinced it can be done. It has been like that for a couple of months

Yeah I saw but I not convinced it can be done. It has been like that for a couple of months
    I agree. Too optimistic to expect TOP in mid 2014, especially with the FW labor crunch.

Went by yesterday and yes they have definitely started shifting the workers quarters along the road to the location where the showroom was. Think the bin center is already up.

Default Why not?

http://www.the-miltonia-residences.com.sg/

Expected TOP: 31 December 2014

Default Earlier estimation.

Anybody got updates on the construction?

I have the estimated payment schedule below

1) Completion of Foundation work (10%) - May 2012
    2) Completion of Reinforced concrete framework (10%) - Nov 2012
    3) Completion of brick walls (5%) - Mar 13
    4) Completion of ceiling (5%) - May 2013
    5) Completion upon door/window frames/electrical wiring/plumbing/internal plastering (5%) - Oct 2013
    6) Completion of carpark, roads and drains serving the project - Feb 2014

Looks like TOP 2nd Q 2014
    Seems pretty accurate. Insider?

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonia
    Seems pretty accurate. Insider?
    But in March (last month), i just started paying the 2nd 10% leh (which the above said Nov 12).
    Last edited by shareidiot; 09-04-13 at 10:29. Reason: typo

Default Not same speed for all blocks

You do know some blocks are done first well some are to be later (along the roads one). overall... should be quite reasonable. Think 2014 will finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonia
    You do know some blocks are done first well some are to be later (along the roads one). overall... should be quite reasonable. Think 2014 will finish.
    I do agree 2014 will complete. But not mid 2014 (although I wish too).

I haven't even pay the 2nd 10%. I am at stack 51

Well, if it helps, I am waiting to pay ceiling/roof 5% any time. I am at stack 17, which I think is almost up.

Quote Originally Posted by swlg0814
    Well, if it helps, I am waiting to pay ceiling/roof 5% any time. I am at stack 17, which I think is almost up.
    Those stacks nearest to the golf course are up at a faster pace....

Glance through the SEA ESTA thread.
    Both SEA ESTA & MR are developed by Hoi Hup/Sunway. Both have basic condo facililities, nothing to shout at.

The only problem I feel (for the layout of each unit), is no storage space. I bought B2 layout. Balcony big enuf to place an outdoor dining table/chairs.

Guess most of you chose the glossy tiles (i/o matte) ?

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Glance through the SEA ESTA thread.
    Both SEA ESTA & MR are developed by Hoi Hup/Sunway. Both have basic condo facililities, nothing to shout at.

The only problem I feel (for the layout of each unit), is no storage space. I bought B2 layout. Balcony big enuf to place an outdoor dining table/chairs.

Guess most of you chose the glossy tiles (i/o matte) ?
    Yes, mine B2 as well, and planning to put dining table in balcony. Then convert the indoor dining area into a study cove plus wardrobe for storage. I intend to lay timber flooring indoor as well as for balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by swlg0814
    Yes, mine B2 as well, and planning to put dining table in balcony. Then convert the indoor dining area into a study cove plus wardrobe for storage. I intend to lay timber flooring indoor as well as for balcony.
    Similar idea (except the timber flooring)...

Yeah the units at MR has huge balcony.

Help developer save cost.

Can share how to put dining table? Will rain and sun affect the durability of the set?

Want to attach the picture showing idea of dining table in balcony. But dunno how to do it fr phone.
    It will not kenna rain if u place it along the concrete wall nearer to living room.

These days there are nice outdoor dining furnitures in the market... u can go look see look see in the market.

Just now otw to airport (flying off on biz trip) took TPE. Noticed the expressway (along seletar air base) is expanding.

Guess it is as plannned (fr Yishun ave 1/dam connect to tpe/cte).

Hope that really help to ease the traffic @ yishun ave 1.

Attachment 5704

Hope can see.....

Attachment 5704

Hope can see.....
    good idea... so when whether is hot or air is bad roll down plastic blinds and on aircon like hong kong style restaurant/cafe style?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    good idea... so when whether is hot or air is bad roll down plastic blinds and on aircon like hong kong style restaurant/cafe style?
    I hv no intention to turn on aircon during makan time.

My guess is that the place is serene. Should enjoy the nature & peace.

Hope i am not wrong ...
    Last edited by shareidiot; 10-04-13 at 09:41. Reason: typo

This is what I plan to do for mine

Attachment 5704

Hope can see.....
    The other way is to turn the table so that can accommodate a bigger table...hopefully balcony is big enough to take a 6-seater table.

Install rattan or outdoor blinds to prevent sun and rain.

But I really hope they give us glass railing balcony as shown in showflat leh...not metal grills!