Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Who knows how long will the golf be around? Even former warren golf range becomes University Town.
    Mentioned b4 by sm1....left abt 20yrs rite....by tat time, lease aso expiring....mabe hit the coffin liao too

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Comparing eggs and flowers

Eggs location better but more crowded

Flowers location not better but not more crowded

Eggs got courtyards but no golf course

Flower got golf course but no courtyards

Eggs got helicopters but no airplanes

Flower got airplanes but no helicopters

Eggs can walk to MRT but cannot walk to reservoir

Flower cannot walk to MRT but can walk to reservoir

Eggs wlll be broken and flowers will be rotten

Which one do u want to give your wife?

Hahaha trying to be objective. As location is not as good with cranberries residence, this one should not be priced higher
    Thanks for the interesting insight!..yes u remind me of the airplane! Not sure how noisy would be those smaller planes..I hope the price of M would be lower than CF...the psf is above $400 for land purchase so i doubt it would be below $800 for 2-3 beded.. Btw i am a newbies to this forum here...a lot of interesting and useful contributions...

Logically speaking possible.

Realistically speaking unable.

Futuristically speaking bargainable.

Idealistically speaking impossible

Yes, in property guru, even got show room pics but the listings has been removed. If not I link here for u.
    Can see these instead

http://www.propertydelights.myweb.sg/158

Btw the tender bid for the land between CR and SSC will closed 26 may. It will reserved for low rise condo similar to CR. Convinience but minus point is the sound of SSC exhuast just right beside..will be intersting to see a new project in that location..May hit above $900 P
    psf

Tats why developer waiting.

They make that their new reference price.

If land bid high, they can ask for more.

If land bid lower, they can hope for more.

My crystal ball, land bid around 300 to 350.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonngpang
    Btw the tender bid for the land between CR and SSC will closed 26 may. It will reserved for low rise condo similar to CR. Convinience but minus point is the sound of SSC exhuast just right beside..will be intersting to see a new project in that location..May hit above $900 P
    psf
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/SbwJlnSe...bwJS-flyer.pdf

Gd info...thanks..
    Btw i also need some advice ...i am looking at hedges park condo...a 2+1 for 872 sqf ...low quantum around 880 psf..but really small.not sure if the it is a good investment as i heard a lot abt the oversupply in flora drive from A-F and also minus point is the LH vs all the FH neighhours...was banging on the 4th uni and the changi biz park...what is ur take on that vs Miltonia potential ? Thanks

Gd info...thanks..
    Btw i also need some advice ...i am looking at hedges park condo...a 2+1 for 872 sqf ...low quantum around 880 psf..but really small.not sure if the it is a good investment as i heard a lot abt the oversupply in flora drive from A-F and also minus point is the LH vs all the FH neighhours...was banging on the 4th uni and the changi biz park...what is ur take on that vs Miltonia potential ? Thanks
    Short life versus long life, no good no good.

Thorn among the roses become worm among the apples.

Investment wise, miltonia also not the best choice. It depends on the entry prices.

If die die want to invest, consider after the govts review and move forward, too much risk now.

My guess, 125 million to 150 million.

Thanks! But Im also looking for site layout. :-(

Anyway, end of the Month is June not May. went there could not find any chimmy.

Short life versus long life, no good no good.

Thorn among the roses become worm among the apples.

Investment wise, miltonia also not the best choice. It depends on the entry prices.

If die die want to invest, consider after the govts review and move forward, too much risk now.
    given the recent GLS price..i doubt developers are willing to price down even when approaching to 2014 with their inventory of unsold units prior to TOP... i doubt Govt would do anything to the MM condos price...they could influence demand by reduce further influx of FTs ..with the oversupply of units unsold....developers are not desperate for firesales...not the big developers who almost control the supply..they have made enough $$ to have holding power ...Do you think there is any possibility of a major correction to the MM condos price in the next 2-3 years?

Tats why developer waiting.

They make that their new reference price.

If land bid high, they can ask for more.

If land bid lower, they can hope for more.

My crystal ball, land bid around 300 to 350.
    No lah, should be higher......:-) you forgot those china developer?

Gd info...thanks..
    u going to rent to Ah Nei? Self stay Miltonia.....but price should be reasonable to allow you to save some $ for investoment ppty.

Even FEO is remarketing 99LH "The Bayshore" 3 and 4 bedders that were TOP in 1999.
    given the recent GLS price..i doubt developers are willing to price down even when approaching to 2014 with their inventory of unsold units prior to TOP... i doubt Govt would do anything to the MM condos price...they could influence demand by reduce further influx of FTs ..with the oversupply of units unsold....developers are not desperate for firesales...not the big developers who almost control the supply..they have made enough $$ to have holding power ...Do you think there is any possibility of a major correction to the MM condos price in the next 2-3 years?

Comparing eggs and flowers

Eggs location better but more crowded

Flowers location not better but not more crowded

Eggs got courtyards but no golf course

Flower got golf course but no courtyards

Eggs got helicopters but no airplanes

Flower got airplanes but no helicopters

Eggs can walk to MRT but cannot walk to reservoir

Flower cannot walk to MRT but can walk to reservoir

Eggs wlll be broken and flowers will be rotten

Which one do u want to give your wife?

Hahaha trying to be objective. As location is not as good with cranberries residence, this one should not be priced higher
    So best of them all is the "city" near SSC?

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    u going to rent to Ah Nei? Self stay Miltonia.....but price should be reasonable to allow you to save some $ for investoment ppty.
    May consider staying and sell 2-3 yrs after..

I visited the site twice..they oredy chain up the parking area to the showroom premises. Can't spot any chimney..overall environment is quiet and serene..may concern abt mosquitos as beside is a big plot of forest..the signage showing top by end 2014..

we can only hope for cap appreciation for this project. rental could be tuf if you cannot sell.

we can only hope for cap appreciation for this project. rental could be tuf if you cannot sell.
    agree. that's why i am only interested cos want to get a good view PH for self-stay

The chimmy is the one at the end of the airport run way in Malaysia. One joss stick there.

The developer watching the land bid provisional results before finalising the prices. This development would be cheaper than cranberries but if jalan sen dodo is higher, they might price up. If lower, they have no choice but to price lower to sell.

China developer not stupid one. Why want to bid so high? Might as well bid lower and sell higher right?

The chimmy is the one at the end of the airport run way in Malaysia. One joss stick there.

The developer watching the land bid provisional results before finalising the prices. This development would be cheaper than cranberries but if jalan sen dodo is higher, they might price up. If lower, they have no choice but to price lower to sell.

China developer not stupid one. Why want to bid so high? Might as well bid lower and sell higher right?
    the canopy land price price quite freaky rite? Until now, difficult to clear. passby today, saw agent beat mosquito. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    So best of them all is the "city" near SSC?
    The best ones will be at the new Yishun bus interchange. But may not be cheap.

2 developments, one within walking distance to mrt and shopping center. The other without.

Which one should you choose? The answer is clear.

Some developers will crack when the crunch comes.

When there are cracks, water level will fall in the vase.

So if u want to buy, buy when the cracks are amended.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    agree. that's why i am only interested cos want to get a good view PH for self-stay

haha self stay for you or for others who want big unit and views? I bet you will move again at the right price......

Ah pang.... That will be about 7 or 8 years later.

U cannot even spell chongpang correctly and u want to buy miltonia?

haha self stay for you or for others who want big unit and views? I bet you will move again at the right price......
    The same reasons for the shaugnessy buyers and owners during first launch.

They have moved on with a bag of gold.

It's to be repeated lah.

You got a point...no wonder they wait till June to do the launch after the May 26 tender closed!..Not sure MCC will top another bid after CR...they seems to be active for projects in the north..those china developers purse have enough surplus to overbid...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Even FEO is remarketing 99LH "The Bayshore" 3 and 4 bedders that were TOP in 1999.
    Go talk to developers, mostly fearful of new measures and are in a hurry to offload.

You got a point...no wonder they wait till June to do the launch after the May 26 tender closed!..Not sure MCC will top another bid after CR...they seems to be active for projects in the north..those china developers purse have enough surplus to overbid...
    When u chase, u better have seat belts on.

When they chase, u better be safe.

When they crash, u better be haste.

Go talk to developers, mostly fearful of new measures and are in a hurry to offload.
    maybe have yet to spread to the north - Yishun as there are still many upgraders and not many new projects. The sales isnt that bad. eg. 8 courtyard. The project is good but I refuse the accept the location.