Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

I smell a rat.

The northern story just started, whereas changi, tampines story already started in 2009 with Double Bay launch.

Yishun, Sembawang, Admiralty, Woodlands undervalued for too long with almost no new condo launch. They have been depressed until NSE and Yishun new hub announced.

The lack of condo launches in north bottled up the demand that built up over the years.

Alot of people are worrying about potential near future shock in economy system, but I think what is gg to happen is hyperinflation, I.e prices of all tangible goods runaway, including housing.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    The northern story just started, whereas changi, tampines story already started in 2009 with Double Bay launch.

Yishun, Sembawang, Admiralty, Woodlands undervalued for too long with almost no new condo launch. They have been depressed until NSE and Yishun new hub announced.

The lack of condo launches in north bottled up the demand that built up over the years.

Alot of people are worrying about potential near future shock in economy system, but I think what is gg to happen is hyperinflation, I.e prices of all tangible goods runaway, including housing.
    singapore hyperinflation? Now already quite bad, don't think will get worse already. Anyway i think the northern properties are priced quite correctly, not really undervalued. Cos the fact is they are quite far from town, that limits how high their prices can climb. And if you notice, the launches are all not very near MRT. The nearest one, estuary, is still quite a walk away too.. Wonder whether there are land that are beside mrt available for tender..

Once yishun hub mature, the neighboring mrts next to it will have most of the condo up. If u are asking empty land, look at sembawang mrt for the next next northern phase. Of course that phase will be I think after NSE is completed.

I think Woodhaven already asking $900 -950psf, this will drive the earlier launches and resale prices up, which are creeping in progress already.

Cooling measure 5 will come perhaps if north breach 1000psf, i think most developers are trying to price just below that psycho level.

When KPE was completed and newspaper wrote about the new found accessibility 6mths later, sengkang houses jumped overnight by $50k-$100k quantum.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    singapore hyperinflation? Now already quite bad, don't think will get worse already. Anyway i think the northern properties are priced quite correctly, not really undervalued. Cos the fact is they are quite far from town, that limits how high their prices can climb. And if you notice, the launches are all not very near MRT. The nearest one, estuary, is still quite a walk away too.. Wonder whether there are land that are beside mrt available for tender..
    In singapore, how far can you be from town? Distance is not the only factor - Jurong has already passed 1k psf and it's not exactly near town. Proximity to MRT, again, while a factor, is not the sole deciding one.

One main reason for depressed prices in North is because while there have been improvements to amenities and infrastructure (KTP hosp, NSE in making, thomson line etc), there hasn't been enough to create a 'hub' - there are plans currently but wouln't be realised till 2-3 yrs later. But once that is done, you will see prices in north coming close, or even matching, that of the west, which experienced a similar situation several years back.

The price will move but to be super safe, ie kisu n kisi, buy condo near mrt in the north n u will never go wrong. Unless it is something like golf course view then it's a different segment we are taking about which we can lure the city dwellers to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    In singapore, how far can you be from town? Distance is not the only factor - Jurong has already passed 1k psf and it's not exactly near town. Proximity to MRT, again, while a factor, is not the sole deciding one.

One main reason for depressed prices in North is because while there have been improvements to amenities and infrastructure (KTP hosp, NSE in making, thomson line etc), there hasn't been enough to create a 'hub' - there are plans currently but wouln't be realised till 2-3 yrs later. But once that is done, you will see prices in north coming close, or even matching, that of the west, which experienced a similar situation several years back.

Another key reason is because most buy for self stay in the past n not for investment so there is no run up price. But I'm not too sure in the future as the younger generation tends to be more speculative these days.

There is still room for improvement if there is no crash. Don't wait till all investors coming..... it will be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Another key reason is because most buy for self stay in the past n not for investment so there is no run up price. But I'm not too sure in the future as the younger generation tends to be more speculative these days.

There is still room for improvement if there is no crash. Don't wait till all investors coming..... it will be too late.
    Oredi too late. Get ready to repent

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Oredi too late. Get ready to repent
    Yr $ yr choice. The son apologized why still nag at old man? Move on...

Really worried
    Once yishun hub mature, the neighboring mrts next to it will have most of the condo up. If u are asking empty land, look at sembawang mrt for the next next northern phase. Of course that phase will be I think after NSE is completed.

I think Woodhaven already asking $900 -950psf, this will drive the earlier launches and resale prices up, which are creeping in progress already.

Cooling measure 5 will come perhaps if north breach 1000psf, i think most developers are trying to price just below that psycho level.

When KPE was completed and newspaper wrote about the new found accessibility 6mths later, sengkang houses jumped overnight by $50k-$100k quantum.

Once yishun hub mature, the neighboring mrts next to it will have most of the condo up.
    What yishun hub ?

... whereas changi, tampines story already started in 2009 with Double Bay launch
    DBR ! Are you the new Tanumy ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    DBR ! Are you the new Tanumy ?

Who is taunmy?

Haha, can see many bearish people here.

There is a short term risk if US go under and Euro flip in the next few mths but I placing my bets long term and otherwise.

Good to have different opinions to spar.

Who is taunmy?

Haha, can see many bearish people here.

There is a short term risk if US go under and Euro flip in the next few mths but I placing my bets long term and otherwise.

Good to have different opinions to spar.
    4yrs ssd doesnt make any sense at all....tats y bull turns bear...

Hdb flats only mop5yrs n they r subsidised....whereas condos so ex relatively n yet comes wif 4yrs mop

Hahaha

To tink abt it, hdb policy aso vy strange. With n without grant, both mop 5yrs...haha....

4yr SSD will not stop new sales. New project will usually take 3-4 years to TOP. People with kiasu mentally will lock-in first given so low interest rates. MBT's SSD policy failed. Mainly Units in resale market is affected.
    4yrs ssd doesnt make any sense at all....tats y bull turns bear...

Hdb flats only mop5yrs n they r subsidised....whereas condos so ex relatively n yet comes wif 4yrs mop

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    4yr SSD will not stop new sales. New project will usually take 3-4 years to TOP. People with kiasu mentally will lock-in first given so low interest rates. MBT's SSD policy failed. Mainly Units in resale market is affected.
    Yah 4yrs SSD is not the same as 4 yrs MOP - that's why all hoot new launches. They take 3 years to complete so your max risk = one year SSD or 4% nia - still can flip mah...

SSD helps developers lah. Their units no need SSD.

Special Support Directive.

Say CM5 involves starting SSD clock from date of TOP. all developers can balek kampong then.

That's why hooting commercial.

Yishun got one coming up, neat to ITE. No cooling measures there.

Heard Terrasse @ Hougang also doing well this weekend. Goodluck to KBW.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Heard Terrasse @ Hougang also doing well this weekend. Goodluck to KBW.
    No train can stop the self stay folks lah.

Record GCB prices also, y no one makes noise?

The ones making the most are the hdb folks.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Say CM5 involves starting SSD clock from date of TOP. all developers can balek kampong then.
    You are right. tats why new projects still chiong. re-sale still lag behind

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    You are right. tats why new projects still chiong. re-sale still lag behind
    Uneven playing ground for new and resale and subsale.

They will probably do so when the units are cleared. Developers unit lah.

But my bet is no since massive supply coming aboard. Take care of big developer and let sometime buyer face the problem themselves.

Buy new for choice units.

Buy resale for hidden choice units with a reasonable price tag.

I will be taking another break, posting less again. Not sure when I will come back again.

Anyone know the indicative price for this project?

looks like this one gona priced above 850psf liao....since the other sembawang plot breakeven ard 750-800psf

looks like this one gona priced above 850psf liao....since the other sembawang plot breakeven ard 750-800psf
    how much was the other plot sold for?

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    how much was the other plot sold for?
    Hao Yuan Investment has submitted the highest bid of S$191.8 million for a residential site along Sembawang Road and Jalan Sendudok.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) yesterday closed the tender for the 99-year leasehold 27,700 sq m site, after receiving six bids in total.

Mr Li Hiaw Ho, executive director at CBRE Research, said: "The top bid of S$191.8 million or S$460 psf plot ratio is somewhat higher than market expectations back in March."

Based on the bid, "a new project will break even at around $800 psf", he added. "The subject site seems fairly popular by the number and quantum of bids it has attracted."

add another 40psf equal to lakefront land bid px....lol

BUBBLE! haha

Breakeven at 800psf...then launch at 1K psf in order to make decent profit? OMG...