Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415202530 ... LastLast

Thread: THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Gardens is doing 900-950psf. That would be about 30% difference in price.
    But like that is apple to orange already leh..
    Garden @ Bishan is with 756 units, is too mass market already.. moreover is already like 7-yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Garden @ Bishan is with 756 units, is too mass market already.. moreover is already like 7-yrs old
    And thomson g gona block their views....hahaha

Jus like costa del sol blocking the bayshore

Anyway i m hoping for a gd response at 1400psf!! Den my rcr which is nearer to town n mrt can huat mah...hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Anyway i m hoping for a gd response at 1400psf!! Den my rcr which is nearer to town n mrt can huat mah...hahahahaha

which RCR ?

thompson is not considered RCR wor

anyway, bishan oredi 1300psf

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    which RCR ?

thompson is not considered RCR wor

anyway, bishan oredi 1300psf
    Oi....thomson grand rcr leh

like that many places also RCR liao...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I know of projects with mainly 4 storeys plus one block of 10 storey.
    that one could be exception.. either 2 plot ratios or already been build up high... meadows at pierce right? be open lah.

So to the people looking at the area, they would have to think about apples and oranges and their relative prices. Singaporeans love new, even if the projects were under construction and sitting side by side, the are willing to pay more for the newer one.

Upper Thomson is in D20, and this thread falls under Suburbia
    Thomson is consider D11, and the thread falls under Prime
    Even D12 falls under City Fringe

Correct?

Correct?
    If I remember correctly, there's this new map that draws a big chunk of balestier and northwards up to ang mo kio ave 1 as part of RCR. It supercedes the district coding. But it's still pretty confusing which area is what.

So to the people looking at the area, they would have to think about apples and oranges and their relative prices. Singaporeans love new, even if the projects were under construction and sitting side by side, the are willing to pay more for the newer one.
    Yeah.. that's why some ppl go view resale.. can see & see & see many units yet thinking is expensive...... but once go visit showflat, even more expensive, within one day can sign the cheque already

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    that one could be exception.. either 2 plot ratios or already been build up high... meadows at pierce right? be open lah.
    The tall tower in Meadows exceeded the permitted plot ratio so if they tore it down they would not be able to rebuild another structure to the same height. So in order to maintain the building height, they kept the old structure and refurbished the interior.

Yeah.. that's why some ppl go view resale.. can see & see & see many units yet thinking is expensive...... but once go visit showflat, even more expensive, within one day can sign the cheque already
    Show flat is open. I saw the fence brought down and people inside the show flat today.

Good to know... so has anyone gone in to look at the finishings, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Show flat is open. I saw the fence brought down and people inside the show flat today.
    So anyone who's been into the showroom can comment about the finishing? As grand as the price tag suggest?

6-star luxury living?
    Hopefully the response is good & able to set the benchmark price for Upper Thomson area

6-star luxury living?
    Hopefully the response is good & able to set the benchmark price for Upper Thomson area
    Do they have a concierge desk? And are then lift lobby entrance as grand as hotels? Just like St Regis doesn't feel like 6star living. The ground floor is like a maze and the concierge desk is hidden in some corner.

Correct?
    Ura state gardens at bishan under rcr, so tg cfm rcr lor

more importantly, showroom got free food or not?

Ura state gardens at bishan under rcr, so tg cfm rcr lor
    TG RCR , from URA website.

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    more importantly, showroom got free food or not?
    it's free only because someone's paying 1400psf for their apt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think there is some difference. Jurong Lakeshore older condo is already $1000psf. So its not unimaginable that a new one beside Lakefront Residences can go at 1200psf. In short, the resale market is tried and tested - not forgetting Lakeshore yields are fantastic (OK. I note u're one of those who dun look at yields). But this one, the condo beside, Bishan Park or something is HALF PRICE at $700psf. In short, people are only prepared to pay $700psf for a resale unit there. To enter at $1400psf is a big risk.

Correction, Lakeshore is closer to $1100psf today.
    Aiyo u take it so seriously when i made that cheeky 1400 remark. For this location 1200 would be gd enough.

But now u have this 1400 benchmark, the neighbour won't be 700 any more. See devil's point abt how new benchmarks push up the resales in jurong ?

I'm curious at the response of this. If there are ppl buying 800k HDB in tampines, I won't be surprised if there are takers for 1400psf at upper thomson.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Aiyo u take it so seriously when i made that cheeky 1400 remark. For this location 1200 would be gd enough.

But now u have this 1400 benchmark, the neighbour won't be 700 any more. See devil's point abt how new benchmarks push up the resales in jurong ?

I'm curious at the response of this. If there are ppl buying 800k HDB in tampines, I won't be surprised if there are takers for 1400psf at upper thomson.
    Most likely they can sell well....cud b another vision in the making

I said vision super visionary pricing n yet sold out

we've seen takers of ridiculous prices in the past, and the trend is likely to continue. imagine how much the buyers of capitaland's bishan central project will have to pay when it's launched. we would still have this same discussion about how stupid the price is.

centro looks cheap now heh

It is cheaper better and faster.. But lose out on views and pte lift.

A year ago, everyone was commenting on how ridiculously ex Centro was. And I still think it's ex. But grandeur 8 owners have benefited from their launch.

A year ago, everyone was commenting on how ridiculously ex Centro was. And I still think it's ex. But grandeur 8 owners have benefited from their launch.
    But I heard some Grandeur 8 owners lamenting that their housing prices did not climb alot despite the ridiculous price of Centro. Well, those who bought Centro then back indeed had great insights! Must also them to advise us on the future of the housing market man!

Do they have a concierge desk? And are then lift lobby entrance as grand as hotels? Just like St Regis doesn't feel like 6star living. The ground floor is like a maze and the concierge desk is hidden in some corner.
    Maybe not.. and maybe it will be the 1st condo to provide vallet parking service right at your lobby.. then you'll have the 6-star condo feeling eventhrough is not as grand as St Regis

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    The tall tower in Meadows exceeded the permitted plot ratio so if they tore it down they would not be able to rebuild another structure to the same height. So in order to maintain the building height, they kept the old structure and refurbished the interior.
    singaporeans also very Hao Lian lah

buy resale ..complain expensive and bargain and try to squeeze blood out of stone ..

buy new launch ... always feel good and proud to be seen signing cheque at showflat ...