Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 381318232829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: THOMSON GRAND - Jalan Tambur (Upper Thomson Rd), By Luxury Green Development Pte Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    You bought one? Only 31 units left.
    It's no surprise Sky Habitat is helping Thomson Grand to sell. I'm not surprise if Thomson Grand is a 100% sold by Apr/May.

Sky Habitat has lousy finishing surrounded by HDBs compared to Thomson Grand although Sky Habitat has Bishan MRT and a huge MM mall. Junction 8

Sky Habitat stunning architectural however is a big win over the typically glass look condo and Sky Habitat is iconic.

Wonder how much is the cheapest 2nd floor 2 bedder 904sqft?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wonder how much is the cheapest 2nd floor 2 bedder 904sqft?

about $1200 psf after nett of all discount for what I call a Strata House View unit.

On low floor level 2. Your view would be, well the $3-4mil dollars neighbour in front of you.

From earlier posting, there's only 1 904 sqft avail.

Quote Originally Posted by speculator
    about $1200 psf after nett of all discount for what I call a Strata House View unit.

On low floor level 2. Your view would be, well the $3-4mil dollars neighbour in front of you.

From earlier posting, there's only 1 904 sqft avail.
    So it is considered landed view? In fact, i think your landed neighbout will be higher up than you cos theirs is 3 or 4 floors right?

So it is considered landed view? In fact, i think your landed neighbout will be higher up than you cos theirs is 3 or 4 floors right?
    The landed neighbour can block some of the sun and noise from the main road.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    The landed neighbour can block some of the sun and noise from the main road.

the 2 bedders are far from the main road. Actually I was wrong.

Not all level 2 will be blocked by the Strata Houses. No 13. and No.15 could be fine if these are not already sold but still not much of a view for level 2.

95% sold now

Thanks to SH. It should be fully sold in 1-2 months' time.

they really managed to move quite a number of units since they released word that SH was around 1700psf.

they really managed to move quite a number of units since they released word that SH was around 1700psf.
    I think it helps that their finishing is more luxurious than SH though amenities is not as good, but that will appeal to people who prefers a more serene and less crowded area.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Thanks to SH. It should be fully sold in 1-2 months' time.

don't need 1-2 months. There are only 3 units left.

all hail SH!

Quote Originally Posted by speculator
    don't need 1-2 months. There are only 3 units left.
    We r experiencing a mini boom as projected earlier. Not sure if buyers have really thought thru their big purchases though. I suppose it is driven by liquidity n kiasu mentality. Subsequent launches r going to b priced higher n higher. I think new CM will deal with this soon.

Actually it is the reckless buying of Singaporeans which is twisting our MIW to impose further CM... there are enough CM to convince our leaders that there is still a large sector of buyers not affected. Hmmm...

It should be directed at new launches and not resales. Resales have been tamed already. Impose 40% down payment on new launches.

It should be directed at new launches and not resales. Resales have been tamed already. Impose 40% down payment on new launches.
    The tough part is who is going to watch over the excess funds before the developer has called for that much progressive payment. End up need to pay more for someone to watch over the money? I think just put 4 years SSD from date of TOP. And during construction, the 16% rule applies. That should send new sales to a grinding halt. Anyone who buys under such harsh ruling must be buying for own stay or else they have very deep pockets. But on second thought, these ruling would favour the very rich because it pauses the market for them to slowly buy.

The tough part is who is going to watch over the excess funds before the developer has called for that much progressive payment. End up need to pay more for someone to watch over the money? I think just put 4 years SSD from date of TOP. And during construction, the 16% rule applies. That should send new sales to a grinding halt. Anyone who buys under such harsh ruling must be buying for own stay or else they have very deep pockets. But on second thought, these ruling would favour the very rich because it pauses the market for them to slowly buy.
    Control the MMs. Most who buy 3 bedders and above currently should be own stay types. Any new CM has to be targeted and not broad brush resulting in serious consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Control the MMs. Most who buy 3 bedders and above currently should be own stay types. Any new CM has to be targeted and not broad brush resulting in serious consequences.
    It would be tough for any measures to blatantly penalise a certain segment of purchasers for that might be deemed to discriminative?

all hail SH!
    Actually Thomson Grand is already 100% SOLD

People who read back the comments on first few pages of this thread will be

The once extremely over priced, Thomson Grand is 100% sold.
    I wonder when will the day come for the highly critiqued Sky Habitat

Wow!! I have not visited their billion dollar showflat yet!

100%?! Hmmm... I wonder as a reseller whether I can entice my buyers with Taka and Best Denki vouchers...

So the showroom is closed?

Dem! I wanted to visit it this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by lufu
    Actually Thomson Grand is already 100% SOLD

People who read back the comments on first few pages of this thread will be

The once extremely over priced, Thomson Grand is 100% sold.
    I wonder when will the day come for the highly critiqued Sky Habitat
    Truly amazing..., even the once super slow Flamingo Valley is also selling fast and buyers even willing to consider cemetery facing units now

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=555

Guess buyers sitting on the sideline, wait till neck long long are coming back....

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Truly amazing..., even the once super slow Flamingo Valley is also selling fast and buyers even willing to consider cemetery facing units now

Guess buyers sitting on the sideline, wait till neck long long are coming back....

rather strange where/how did this mini bull run come about?

I wonder if Thomson View en bloc can get through in view of the success of TG. Thomson View is in a "better" location for public transport as there are more buses passing by plus it is a "hot" location for one of the stations of Thomson Line. The announcement of station locations for Thomson Line cannot be too far away or else the entire project will be seriously delayed.

As forum member has pointed out, there is also another plot of land behind Thomson View slated for GLS in the not so distant future.

HDBs in the area should appreciate in value - I feel they are under-priced relative to HDBs in other parts of Bishan or other estates in Singapore. You can probably still get a 4A in the HDB next to Thomson View for under 500K. And those are the older type big units (103 to 110 sq m). They are within 1km to Ai Tong school. Just a heads up for those who are eyeing a place to be within 1km of a supposedly "popular" school which is co-ed and therefore both boys and girls can enter.

I wonder if Thomson View en bloc can get through in view of the success of TG. Thomson View is in a "better" location for public transport as there are more buses passing by plus it is a "hot" location for one of the stations of Thomson Line. The announcement of station locations for Thomson Line cannot be too far away or else the entire project will be seriously delayed.

As forum member has pointed out, there is also another plot of land behind Thomson View slated for GLS in the not so distant future.

HDBs in the area should appreciate in value - I feel they are under-priced relative to HDBs in other parts of Bishan or other estates in Singapore. You can probably still get a 4A in the HDB next to Thomson View for under 500K. And those are the older type big units (103 to 110 sq m). They are within 1km to Ai Tong school. Just a heads up for those who are eyeing a place to be within 1km of a supposedly "popular" school which is co-ed and therefore both boys and girls can enter.
    ...heard that stay within 1 km from Ai Tong also very slim chance if not member of their assoc or no siblings studying there....

Flamingo Valley also moving? I remember no one was keen on Bliss @ Kovan but that one started to move after the word of SH going at about 1700 went out.

Flamingo Valley also moving? I remember no one was keen on Bliss @ Kovan but that one started to move after the word of SH going at about 1700 went out.
    Ya, just look at Flamingo Valley thread, used to be so quiet, several interested forumers also failed to buy their choice units. SH really made many sitting on sideline wakeup and whacked once slowing moving projects. Out of nowhere, buying interest seem to be up. Maybe also due to the few public holidays last month and this month, give people more time to visit showflats..

Btw, is Bliss@Kovan sold out yet?

Ya, just look at Flamingo Valley thread, used to be so quiet, several interested forumers also failed to buy their choice units. SH really made many sitting on sideline wakeup and whacked once slowing moving projects. Out of nowhere, buying interest seem to be up. Maybe also due to the few public holidays last month and this month, give people more time to visit showflats..

Btw, is Bliss@Kovan sold out yet?
    Don't think so.

Thomson View and the new HDB plot up for sale are nested among HDB flat