Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Pcs of land - Flora Road/Drive area!!!

Default Last Pcs of land - Flora Road/Drive area!!!

'H' got their land for S$321, and FCL got the LH99 land besides Ferraria for $325 psf/ppr. Some analyst says maybe the last pcs will be $350 to $380 psf/ppr, when tender is open in Aug. What will the market be from now till then?

Will Tripartite or other developer go in to bid for this last land parcel now? There is no big project in this part, will FCL bid for it and combine the two pieces for a LH99 big project of abt 800 units - juz a thought whether it is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    'H' got their land for S$321, and FCL got the LH99 land besides Ferraria for $325 psf/ppr. Some analyst says maybe the last pcs will be $350 to $380 psf/ppr, when tender is open in Aug. What will the market be from now till then?

Will Tripartite or other developer go in to bid for this last land parcel now? There is no big project in this part, will FCL bid for it and combine the two pieces for a LH99 big project of abt 800 units - juz a thought whether it is possible?
    Y combine....easier to sell wif 3xx units....

Now market should be more cautious, developers are not that inclined to bid for lousy location sites.. Somemore this piece will be 99L surrounded by FH, same as hedges and the 325psf plot.. If can maintain 325 not bad liao.. Maybe at most 350 lah..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Now market should be more cautious, developers are not that inclined to bid for lousy location sites.. Somemore this piece will be 99L surrounded by FH, same as hedges and the 325psf plot.. If can maintain 325 not bad liao.. Maybe at most 350 lah..
    Tender closed at $361psf, a new high for land in Flora. And in this very uncertain market, this is very high price. furthermore, the land is so near tpe.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    Tender closed at $361psf, a new high for land in Flora. And in this very uncertain market, this is very high price. furthermore, the land is so near tpe.
    same px compared to the one at jalan loyang besar which got beach and seaview whereas this one got tpe

New high $361psf last pcs of land LH99, and I think they will plan to launch it soonest to catch the still going-up price market. The rest of the FH in A to G - if got holding power, sit back for a while and wait for Huat Ah!!!

New high $361psf last pcs of land LH99, and I think they will plan to launch it soonest to catch the still going-up price market. The rest of the FH in A to G - if got holding power, sit back for a while and wait for Huat Ah!!!
    99 year leasehold sandwiched between the beautiful freeholds of Gale and Ferraria.... May just not be so favorable after all....

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    99 year leasehold sandwiched between the beautiful freeholds of Gale and Ferraria.... May just not be so favorable after all....
    Maybe they have to build more 1 BR unit. Looking at Hedges and other older freehold in this area, 1 BR is commanding S$1kpsf!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    same px compared to the one at jalan loyang besar which got beach and seaview whereas this one got tpe
    TPE view as valuable as beach and sea view? Hahaha...But this is more accessible to expressway....

Quote Originally Posted by Yin Yin
    TPE view as valuable as beach and sea view? Hahaha...But this is more accessible to expressway....
    they will build big balcony for units facting tpe... haha.

they will build big balcony for units facting tpe... haha.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......all the dust!!!!

No ammenities within walking distance.

Traffic quite bad in the mornings and evenings.

Prison land higher than residential land.

Also no MRT. I am also quite surprised that SMRT bypassed this whole area when planning DTL3. Population density definitely higher than say Changi Court area.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit

Also no MRT. I am also quite surprised that SMRT bypassed this whole area when planning DTL3. Population density definitely higher than say Changi Court area.
    amenities agree.

lta creating 2 bypasses now from upper changi rd north to tpe/pie to alleviate the traffic problem. we'll see.

prison land is also sunken to the same level behind upper changi road north.

changi court is very near 4th uni, so that station is prob meant more for the students n staff.

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    amenities agree.

lta creating 2 bypasses now from upper changi rd north to tpe/pie to alleviate the traffic problem. we'll see.

prison land is also sunken to the same level behind upper changi road north.

changi court is very near 4th uni, so that station is prob meant more for the students n staff.
    What I meant was that the prison entrance is higher on upper changi road. Anyway this is not a big problem unless you are facing it like some units in Ballota Park who are supposed to be living on the 7-8th floor but look out their windows and see the Changi Prison link centre entrance.

Agree that changi court has 4th uni, but when conceiving DTL3 surely SMRT should have given some consideration and routed a station to the area there. it is certainly justified given the number of residents in that area.

Hey, I'm looking for an area that has got no bad traffic in the mornings and afternoons. Any recommendation from you? Thanks.

Got. Sentosa clove...

Probably afraid that prisoners may get out of jail and take the MRT to escape.

Next door land fencing-up work started.

What about the empty land behind the gale, infront of ferraria park where their showroom is? Is it state land or part of the FH land by Hong Leong?

Got. Sentosa clove...
    Haa. good one. its true, one of the director in my company is staying there. he said no traffic all the way till east

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    What about the empty land behind the gale, infront of ferraria park where their showroom is? Is it state land or part of the FH land by Hong Leong?

Tat pcs belongs to HL, its 999yrs I think.

The last pcs of land LH99 Koh Brothers, site fencing work started. Some parts of the land cleared and leveled.

Got. Sentosa clove...
    hee.....haha......HAHAAHA!!

I am looking for freehold, high floor >50th level, front seaview, back reservoir view, side nature park, other side river view, <20m from MRT, with shops below (ie:watertown), no traffic problem, top class furnishing, reputable developer, low monthly maintenance <$100 per month, at least 3 car park lot per unit, no west sun, all stap duty absorbed, price not higher than 300K studio, size around 700sqft but any district is ok.... pls recommend ... thanks

if don't have, i go see MP to complain.

Anybody knows wat is the project development going to be? I tot its the last piece of land parcel in the area. But looking at the perimeter fence marking up, there are indeed 3 lots land parcel. New showroom structure is up, interior work starting, visitors car park nicely tar up with entrance/exit into the area positioned. Looks like the developer is really tight-mouth.

huh... after I still got J K L?
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

3 parcels of land still and all are freehold. I sure hope hong leong sells high at least $1300 psf, to rise the price in flora area !

Quote Originally Posted by hedgesalvin
    3 parcels of land still and all are freehold. I sure hope hong leong sells high at least $1300 psf, to rise the price in flora area !
    Agree it will. These are last FH projects so maybe worth to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgesalvin
    no, it seems 2 parcels are 99 years and 1 parcel is freehold. go back a few pages on the hedges park thread and you will see the discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by felixlhh
    hee.....haha......HAHAAHA!!

I am looking for freehold, high floor >50th level, front seaview, back reservoir view, side nature park, other side river view, <20m from MRT, with shops below (ie:watertown), no traffic problem, top class furnishing, reputable developer, low monthly maintenance <$100 per month, at least 3 car park lot per unit, no west sun, all stap duty absorbed, price not higher than 300K studio, size around 700sqft but any district is ok.... pls recommend ... thanks

if don't have, i go see MP to complain.
    bro you can attain that DREAM by drinking a bottle of this

In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    no, it seems 2 parcels are 99 years and 1 parcel is freehold. go back a few pages on the hedges park thread and you will see the discussion...
    is this confirmed?