Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulip Garden relaunched for en bloc sale

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    A......I personally feel that tulip is an ok buy..... Owners in CCR all damn unrealistic so if ere is a reasonable piece of ccr land must grab....
    Its not that owners of CCR are unrealistic, its because you said it yourself, everybody knows its rare, especially when its FH. And if you have developers like FEO who enbloc a FH development and then lease it out for 103 years to protect their future decendents, CCR owners better make sure their enbloc prices can immediately buy back a ppty in the SAME location and size and NEWER age. Otherwise, might as well continue to stay at the current location if replacement unit is SAME location, size and age. Why enbloc, go thru all the hassle of uprooting myself, losing my neighbours, finding a new place and renovation. And often times, its in fact a downgrade. I laughed when I read yesterday's article when an ex-gilman hts resident has to downgrade to Crappybelle (inferior location) and also has to suffer from noise pollution from AYE. I laughed coz it reminded me of how some stalin sing praises of his crappybelle and now a neighbour condemn it in national papers

It has always been my argument to enbloc committees of my condos and none has so far been able to provide a valid answer to my challenge. imo, owners are better off selling individually if they need to monetize their investment.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    Its not that owners of CCR are unrealistic, its because you said it yourself, everybody knows its rare, especially when its FH. And if you have developers like FEO who enbloc a FH development and then lease it out for 103 years to protect their future decendents, CCR owners better make sure their enbloc prices can immediately buy back a ppty in the SAME location and size and NEWER age. Otherwise, might as well continue to stay at the current location if replacement unit is SAME location, size and age. Why enbloc, go thru all the hassle of uprooting myself, losing my neighbours, finding a new place and renovation. And often times, its in fact a downgrade. I laughed when I read yesterday's article when an ex-gilman hts resident has to downgrade to Crappybelle (inferior location) and also has to suffer from noise pollution from AYE. I laughed coz it reminded me of how some stalin sing praises of his crappybelle and now a neighbour condemn it in national papers

It has always been my argument to enbloc committees of my condos and none has so far been able to provide a valid answer to my challenge. imo, owners are better off selling individually if they need to monetize their investment.
    crappybelle or not, it is still better than your lousy the parc condo, which many regard as white HDB.

by the way, that guy in the newspaper lives on the east side of carabelle, in a block nearest to AYE. the other blocks are mostly far away from AYE and free of noise. my stack is so quiet you could hear pins drop.

How is that for a reply to you and your post? Please comment based on facts, not based on your hidden agenda. jerk!!!

Agree.... But at this current price tulip is cheap.... If they wait for dleedon and lee don residences to sell out then tulip owners will want ,ore money and the whole cycle starts again... Anyway developer is in it for the long haul... The earliest they can launch the project aft enbloc is also 1.5years, by then
    All the units at farrer area will almost sell out....

I also agree that tulip a bit inferior to dleedon, but it's freehold and the architect still can face the units towards the GCB area and hence not noisy plus still can have holland and lee don road entrance so there is a way to overcome the limitation of the land....

I personally feel that tulip is an ok buy..... Owners in CCR all damn unrealistic so if ere is a reasonable piece of ccr land must grab....
    hihi

are you telling buyer ? or developer? to grab if theres a reasonable piece of CCR land ?

the farrer area in my view has nothing to offer except traffic jams and HDB. there is a HDB sea there along the whole stretch of the road.

at least at Carabelle, we have nothing but private property owners to be neighbors with.

Hi, Jerk, next time you post something please be watchful. otherwise, someone will whip your ass.
    Last edited by stalingrad; 07-02-11 at 13:30.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hihi

are you telling buyer ? or developer? to grab if theres a reasonable piece of CCR land ?
    of course they are. they are "vested" in this area. whatever that singlish word means.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    crappybelle or not, it is still better than your lousy the parc condo, which many regard as white HDB.

by the way, that guy in the newspaper lives on the east side of carabelle, in a block nearest to AYE. the other blocks are mostly far away from AYE and free of noise. my stack is so quiet you could hear pins drop.

How is that for a reply to you and your post? Please comment based on facts, not based on your hidden agenda. jerk!!!
    Crappy means crappy, don't have to be so agitated. If your neighbour's valuation (within the same development) is low, don't expect just becoz your unit faces the opposite side will be priced higher. It will be pulled down together. Now with somebody publicly complaining in national newspapers that its noisy with heavy traffic, who would dare buy crappy belle? Please national newspapers reporting is not factual, I shudder what the public is feeding on. Or are you accusing SPH for non-factual reporting? Can be sued you know

For that matter, I say avoid the other condos like The Parc as well if noise is a concern. Even my friend's units which are 4 and 5 blocks away from AYE also can hear the traffic noise. But it seems like the market is willing to pay more for better located, HDB looking condo than non HDB looking BUT still ugly looking, inferior location crappybelle So I guess no matter how lousy you think The Parc is, vs your crappybelle, it is still better and priced higher. Sad case....

PS: No, only my friends have units at The Parc. I don't. They offered to sell to me but I politely rejected it coz I have never bought outside of D9,10,4 before. Like you, I do not like The Parc, but in comparison with crappybelle, it's miles ahead and the market agrees with higher transacted prices even for big units

Crappy means crappy, don't have to be so agitated. If your neighbour's valuation (within the same development) is low, don't expect just becoz your unit faces the opposite side will be priced higher. It will be pulled down together. Now with somebody publicly complaining in national newspapers that its noisy with heavy traffic, who would dare buy crappy belle? Please national newspapers reporting is not factual, I shudder what the public is feeding on. Or are you accusing SPH for non-factual reporting? Can be sued you know

For that matter, I say avoid the other condos like The Parc as well if noise is a concern. Even my friend's units which are 4 and 5 blocks away from AYE also can hear the traffic noise. But it seems like the market is willing to pay more for better located, HDB looking condo than non HDB looking BUT still ugly looking, inferior location crappybelle So I guess no matter how lousy you think The Parc is, vs your crappybelle, it is still better and priced higher. Sad case....

PS: No, only my friends have units at The Parc. I don't. They offered to sell to me but I politely rejected it coz I have never bought outside of D9,10,4 before. Like you, I do not like The Parc, but in comparison with crappybelle, it's miles ahead and the market agrees with higher transacted prices even for big units

Call anybody's condo anyway you like. It just show the kind of education your mother imparted on you. You were probably born by some hooker and dropped on your "mom and dad" door steps, and probably brought up in a big sty, given how dirty-mouthed you are.

while we have discussed issued in all these threads, we never call each other's condos names, unlike you. by breaking the etiquette, you have shown what kind of low life, creepy person you are.

haha, don't make me laugh by claiming that you own these D9, D10 D11 condos. you probably live under a flyover, and live on handouts by passers-by. by your english proficiency, you probably have primary school education. You are the shame of your family, and now you have become the laughing stock of the thread.

and dear old arse, if noise is your concern, why don't you live in a coffin under three feet of dirt. the place, called a tomb, is the quietest in the whole world. jerk!!!! asshole!!!!

hey

happy new year ...

my friend has 2 units at Seafront (meyer ) ...15 and 20 flr complain very noisy ...

jialat

Any units facing highway or main road pls press pass, except next to MRT station.

Apply to own stay only IMHO

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Don't understand why you so worked up as to hurl personal attack & abuse?

We are talking about condos! If every condo is good, which is bad? Ok hope all condos sell at $5,000 psf you happy?

You can judge a person's education level, background, wealth by their proficiency in English writing?
    Ok ok, those translators and English majors are all BILLIONAIRES! Oh yes, you ANG MO CANADIAN right? You also BILLIONAIRE since your English must be tua kong!

Call anybody's condo anyway you like. It just show the kind of education your mother imparted on you. You were probably born by some hooker and dropped on your "mom and dad" door steps, and probably brought up in a big sty, given how dirty-mouthed you are.

while we have discussed issued in all these threads, we never call each other's condos names, unlike you. by breaking the etiquette, you have shown what kind of low life, creepy person you are.

haha, don't make me laugh by claiming that you own these D9, D10 D11 condos. you probably live under a flyover, and live on handouts by passers-by. by your english proficiency, you probably have primary school education. You are the shame of your family, and now you have become the laughing stock of the thread.

is he 65 years old, as his nick indicates? what a nightmare to have such persons lurking around posting unpleasant messages in a very self-righteous way.

By the way, what is the threshold distance hah? Say face expressway, if >1km(?) away should be quite ok? <500m(?) a big NO-NO?
    Face main road, say if >200m(?) should be Ok? 50m(?) a big NO-NO?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Any units facing highway or main road pls press pass, except next to MRT station

teddy, not today. we can endure only one jerk per day.

HP65? May be he born in 1965?
    I think his posting is quite Ok, at least no personal attack and abuse, much better than many you know who.

is he 65 years old, as his nick indicates? what a nightmare to have such persons lurking around posting unpleasant messages in a very self-righteous way.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    HP65? May be he born in 1965?
    I think his posting is quite Ok, at least no personal attack and abuse, much better than many you know who.
    so calling my condo a dirty name is not a personal attack.

if you are so nonchallant about what people call your condos, why don't both of you reveal where you live? at least tell us which overpasses you guys live under.

by the way, I have not been you enemy. I made fun of you, but I have never dealt with you harshly. not smart of you to cross me.

I am very surprised a loud hailer like you can teach other forumers what to do. You are the number #1 forum attacker in condosingapore.com and you go around telling people not to get so worked up, making my toes laugh till they almost drop.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Don't understand why you so worked up as to hurl personal attack & abuse?

hahaha, I laughed so hard I had to bend down to pick up my fallen toes. hahaha. teddy you are getting yours.

and dear old arse, if noise is your concern, why don't you live in a coffin under three feet of dirt. the place, called a tomb, is the quietest in the whole world. jerk!!!! asshole!!!!

Wow, coming from the master who invented subjective condo condemnation except crappybelle....pls lah, get a grip of yourself. You want facts, I give you facts. After giving you objective national printed facts (he is after all a fellow resident of your crappybelle), you bring up 3 generation grandfather, grandmother stories when you can't dispute the facts.

The reason why I'm bringing up this issue of noise and dust and traffic woes is because i think you loved to condemn projects along pasir panjang, citing how noisy and polluted that area is whereas how peaceful and serene your crappybelle is. Well, I guess there is no disputing now crappybelle is not much better.

Pss....I didnt buy The Parc is also because of the above reasons...ie i feel its similarly polluted and the location is not excellent imo. BUT....and this is the key, its still better than crappybelle.

Wow, coming from the master who invented subjective condo condemnation except crappybelle....pls lah, get a grip of yourself. You want facts, I give you facts. After giving you objective national printed facts (he is after all a fellow resident of your crappybelle), you bring up 3 generation grandfather, grandmother stories when you can't dispute the facts.

The reason why I'm bringing up this issue of noise and dust and traffic woes is because i think you loved to condemn projects along pasir panjang, citing how noisy and polluted that area is whereas how peaceful and serene your crappybelle is. Well, I guess there is no disputing now crappybelle is not much better.

Pss....I didnt buy The Parc is also because of the above reasons...ie i feel its similarly polluted and the location is not excellent imo. BUT....and this is the key, its still better than crappybelle.
    nothing compares with your place in terms of quietness cuz you live under 3 feet of dirt. you old ghost. or better, you old fart.

by the way, you can comment anyway you want, as long as you don't degenerate into name calling. what is wrong with saying there are problems associated with certain condos. what is wrong with saying that the parc condo is the ugliest condo bar none. but calling condos some dirty names is entirely below the belt.

what if I call your condo hookerville? how would you feel? old fart!!!

hey

happy new year ...

my friend has 2 units at Seafront (meyer ) ...15 and 20 flr complain very noisy ...

jialat
    Happy CNY too!

ECP condos are a strange lot. Many people are willing to endure the noise here and pay high price for the condos. There is a charm in the east and somehow a lot of Singaporeans are willing to overlook the noise from ECP traffic.

In addition, D15 is really quite near to town.

But I believe your friend will not have problems renting them out. My company just hired a Risk Manager from UK. I went to view a couple of units along ECP, Holland/ Bukit Timah, River Valley. In the end he chose Aaltos over Trillium, Waterfall Gdns, Cascadia, Six Ave Residences. He is paying $8.5k for a 3 bedder high floor unit. He said the noise is not an issue for him, he will just close the door and windows and turn on the aircon.

As for own stay, hard to say. I cannot tahan noise but I have a buddy who stayed at Mandarin Gardens all his life and he said the noise don't bother him anymore. He even sleeps with windows open

nothing compares with your place in terms of quietness cuz you live under 3 feet of dirt. you old ghost. or better, you old fart.

by the way, you can comment anyway you want, as long as you don't degenerate into name calling. what is wrong with saying there are problems associated with certain condos. what is wrong with saying that the parc condo is the ugliest condo bar none. but calling condos some dirty names is entirely below the belt.

what if I call your condo hookerville? how would you feel? old fart!!!
    Stalin, think about it, I don't even care when you call me names, you think I give a hoot what names you call my condo?

I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. The way you condemn all other condos around Singapore save for crappybelle. You make it sound like your place is heaven on earth in comparison with all other condos in Singapore. Even though I do not own any of the condos you condemn (at least not from those posts I read from you), I can't help but feel your comments are just so subjective and 1-sided. Its a forum for sharing, as you so strongly advocate, so here I am following in your example

You also criticized singaporeans a lot, i think along the line for not being able to accept criticisms. Well, i guess you have assimilated into our culture already: Close to crimson, becomes red, close to black ink, becomes black. Otherwise the door is wide open and leave this country. It has no place for freeloaders like you.

hihi

I am referring to developer...

It seem like I cannot get feedback on whether tulip price is reasonable... Guys if you wanna bitch start a new thread called 'personal attack' and post all your personal attack there....

It seem like I cannot get feedback on whether tulip price is reasonable... Guys if you wanna bitch start a new thread called 'personal attack' and post all your personal attack there....
    cute....

Stalin, think about it, I don't even care when you call me names, you think I give a hoot what names you call my condo?

I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. The way you condemn all other condos around Singapore save for crappybelle. You make it sound like your place is heaven on earth in comparison with all other condos in Singapore. Even though I do not own any of the condos you condemn (at least not from those posts I read from you), I can't help but feel your comments are just so subjective and 1-sided. Its a forum for sharing, as you so strongly advocate, so here I am following in your example

You also criticized singaporeans a lot, i think along the line for not being able to accept criticisms. Well, i guess you have assimilated into our culture already: Close to crimson, becomes red, close to black ink, becomes black. Otherwise the door is wide open and leave this country. It has no place for freeloaders like you.
    who is a freeloader? you think that your country will pay me this load of cash every month because I don't contribute? I think you underestimate your government's ability to make the best of our talent. haha, as always, jerk!!!! asshole!!! your mother would be ashamed of you and your manners.

It seem like I cannot get feedback on whether tulip price is reasonable...
    if the credo calculation is believable, 1250 psf is not expensive, but neither is it cheap. To break even it has to do it at 1800 to 2k. Right in front waterfall gardens barely doing 1800. And there are so much supply in the area now. Yes developer can take it now and launch later. But this business is capital intensive. Developers also have interest cost. It would rather pay higher later with a favorable market condition, than pay now and pray 2yrs later mkt still strong.

who is a freeloader? you think that your country will pay me this load of cash every month because I don't contribute? I think you underestimate your government's ability to make the best of our talent. haha, as always, jerk!!!! asshole!!! your mother would be ashamed of you and your manners.
    Indeed, I have seen numerous freeloaders who do not add value to Singapore like you which is why I have feedback to ICA to tighten the approval criteria for PRs and re-entry permit

As for those PRs who has already taken citizenship, congrats!

Btw, my mom pat my back when she saw how I retort your weak argument

Seriously, you should examine the matter between your ears....I'm appalled at the kind of posts you conjure, reflects on your inability to control yourself, even in front of a computer screen. That's why without even asking what sort of contribution you made to Singapore, I rather thrash like you be barred from entering Singapore. No wonder the quality of FTs has gone down the doldrums...

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    if the credo calculation is believable, 1250 psf is not expensive, but neither is it cheap. To break even it has to do it at 1800 to 2k. Right in front waterfall gardens barely doing 1800. And there are so much supply in the area now. Yes developer can take it now and launch later. But this business is capital intensive. Developers also have interest cost. It would rather pay higher later with a favorable market condition, than pay now and pray 2yrs later mkt still strong.
    Good point, share the same view. It's about timing, at present, big time developers not prepared to buy now and park for 1-2 hrs years then launch..

So you mean they rather buy higher when the luxury high end market boom? Developers do land bank somwhy not buy now? Plus its reasonable pricing? Anyway no matter how fastnthe enbloc processnthat, the developer will need at least 1-2 years to make the enbloc site launch ready.....
    So I am surprised, coz in 2 years, the pricing sure can support...

Somwhy don you think they don't buy? Maybe they think property prices will drop?