Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    On another note, any recommendations on mortgage insurance?

When is a good time to get them? Now OR during loan disbursement OR wait till TOP?
    Get it done once u exercised

Ask your banker for any tie up

On another note, any recommendations on mortgage insurance?

When is a good time to get them? Now OR during loan disbursement OR wait till TOP?
    For me, will consider this after TOP.

Loan to disburse around one year plus later and TOP another 3 years plus later...

But for peace of mind, anytime is ideal!

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    For me, will consider this after TOP.

Loan to disburse around one year plus later and TOP another 3 years plus later...

But for peace of mind, anytime is ideal!
    Is this the same insurance as the fire insurance? Or is mortgage insurance something separate altogether?

If it's fire, i'll bother only nearing end of 4th year from TOP since that's when my free insurance ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    Is this the same insurance as the fire insurance? Or is mortgage insurance something separate altogether?
    Mortgage Insurance takes care of unpaid home repayments, should any unforeseen event such as death or total and permanent disability happen to any one of the two joint homeowners.

one SOHO block to be launched this evening
    discount 12%+2%

Those lucky ones who bought earlier got 12+6+2% discount and additional 2% for FEO loyalty discount. Super shiok.

Anyone can confirm if my math is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    one SOHO block to be launched this evening
    discount 12%+2%
    Only 3 SOHO Towers yet to be released; Towers 21, 24, 25.

You can maintain $1 also can.

Bascially how it works is :

If you have $10,000 inside, 2/3 of this $10,000 will have the same interest as what the bank is charging you for your mortgage. The remaining will have the usual bank interest rate. Effectively, you'll incur less interest as it's setoff at the same rate.

The max amount you can have in the bank to enjoy this is the loan amount. Ie, if your loan amount is $1,000,000 , you can have maximum $1,500,000 in this account. Also means, if you have $1,500,000 in this account, there is no interest to be paid by you for the entire duration you have the mortgage. Of course, as the principle amount goes down, the maximum amount will go down accordingly.

Why not take up stand chart? 1mth sibor is always lower than 3mth sibor (approx 0.1+%), and stand chart is 1mth +0.55 for first 2 yrs, + 0.65 for 3rd, end of 3rd year, just do the conversion.
    Tks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Those lucky ones who bought earlier got 12+6+2% discount and additional 2% for FEO loyalty discount. Super shiok.

Anyone can confirm if my math is correct?
    I think mine is 12 + 6 + 1.5 (vicinity?) + 3 (furniture rebate)

No FEO loyalty so lost 0.5% there. Got mine on 31 July. Not sure if there's more discount before that.

No worries mygeemeel.

I think mine is 12 + 6 + 1.5 (vicinity?) + 3 (furniture rebate)

No FEO loyalty so lost 0.5% there. Got mine on 31 July. Not sure if there's more discount before that.

No worries mygeemeel.
    Mine is 12 + 6 + 2 + 3 (furniture rebate)

No FEO loyalty nor vicinity discount. Bought on 27 July.

Quote Originally Posted by igoeast
    Mine is 12 + 6 + 2 + 3 (furniture rebate)

No FEO loyalty nor vicinity discount. Bought on 27 July.
    Hmm..then in that case, i got 12 + 6 + 2 + 1.5 + 3 ?

Coz i know i got vicinity discount but no FEO loyalty.

What's the 12 , 6 and 2 for? Any ideas?

The launch discounts should be: 12% + 6% + (either 1.5% Vicinity Discount OR 2% FEO Loyalty Discount) + 3% FV

Spent 3 hours this evening there

also checked :
    1. There are 3 lifts per block, very good...
    2. the common central rubbish chute is at the centre of the block, most likely next to the lift, good luck to the units next to it
    3. the boundary fence is solid brick with, 1.8m height
    4. the 12%+6% discount, the 6% is for the early launches, and for this project, FEO launched the not so good units first.
    5. discount and FV have dropped alr for the new tower launched

While I was in HK, where they use the common central rubbish chute, they always have an outlet for the chute at the top floor...and not share whether it is the same design here. Did not check

also checked :
    2. the common central rubbish chute is at the centre of the block, most likely next to the lift, good luck to the units next to it
    I've checked the promotional materials, there are 25 lifts in the development, which makes it one lift per Tower.

When you say boundary fence, do you mean the wall perimeters surrounding the development?

also checked :
    4. the 12%+6% discount, the 6% is for the early launches, and for this project, FEO launched the not so good units first.
    5. discount and FV have dropped alr for the new tower launched

While I was in HK, where they use the common central rubbish chute, they always have an outlet for the chute at the top floor...and not share whether it is the same design here. Did not check
    Hi, the boundary fence as in for the PES? And yes, 3 lift per tower is very good.

Waiting for FEO to ask me to choose the furnishing now that i have taken up the option.

Hi, the boundary fence as in for the PES? And yes, 3 lift per tower is very good.

Waiting for FEO to ask me to choose the furnishing now that i have taken up the option.
    sori, it is the estate boundary wall...estate perimeter wall

In fact, for these type of projects, I expect 2 lift per block..will confirm tmr

just picked up a ground floor SOHO unit, very nice one....exclusively...and 2% royalty discount for a more expensive unit.....

sori, it is the estate boundary wall...estate perimeter wall

In fact, for these type of projects, I expect 2 lift per block..will confirm tmr

just picked up a ground floor SOHO unit, very nice one....exclusively...and 2% royalty discount for a more expensive unit.....
    Do you mind while you're there tom, to help check if there's like any fence or something along the likes for the PES? Some brochures show a gate leading to the PES but the conceptual pictures didn't show any.

Any idea what's the latest count for sold units?

Do you mind while you're there tom, to help check if there's like any fence or something along the likes for the PES? Some brochures show a gate leading to the PES but the conceptual pictures didn't show any.

Any idea what's the latest count for sold units?
    I checked this, the ground floor unit is about 0.5m above ground, that will give u a two-steps stair to the PES. It shall be a gate or a glass gate.
    The PES shall be enclosed by glass....

I checked this, the ground floor unit is about 0.5m above ground, that will give u a two-steps stair to the PES. It shall be a gate or a glass gate.
    The PES shall be enclosed by glass....
    Thanks for the info!

Now trying to psycho my bro to get the Seawind so that we'll be relatively close to one another. If not, then Flamingo Valley.

Default in ST today

There were 24 units shifted at EuHabitat in Jalan Eunos over the weekend, bringing the total number of sales to 472 out of the 548 apartments available

The Straits Times
    Sep 6, 2011
    Brisk home sales lift market mood
    But surge unlikely despite weekend crowds, say experts

By Cheryl Lim

There were surprisingly brisk sales at property projects over the weekend, to give the month a rousing start after weeks of slow action.

No one in the market had expected sales to hit the levels of a year ago, but the numbers in recent days have lifted sentiment.

The Luxurie in Sengkang has sold 180 units since sales started last week at an average price of $980 per square foot (psf). Most of the project's 622 units are two-bedders and three-bedders.

Its pricing is similar to that of neighbouring mass-market development H2O Residences by City Developments, but its proximity to Sengkang MRT and bus interchange makes The Luxurie more attractive, said DMG and Partners Research. The Sengkang Public Library and Community Hub are also nearby, as are CHIJ St Joseph's Convent and Rivervale Primary.

The Meyerise, a freehold development in Meyer Road, has racked up about 80 sales since it started last Friday. Singaporeans and permanent residents comprised about 90 per cent of all buyers. The project has 239 units, a mix of two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom and penthouse units. The average price was $1,950 psf, with three-bedroom units the most popular among buyers.

The Meyerise is minutes away from Parkway Parade and Katong Shopping Centre, with Playground@Big Splash and East Coast Park also nearby.

There were 24 units shifted at EuHabitat in Jalan Eunos over the weekend, bringing the total number of sales to 472 out of the 548 apartments available.

Another 20 homes were sold at Boathouse Residences in Upper Serangoon over the same period.

This strong response was also mirrored in the executive condominium market, where applications for the Arc at Tampines were expected to surpass 1,180 by yesterday's 10pm deadline.

With 574 units up for grabs, this translates to a healthy subscription rate of about 2.1 times.

Anecdotal observations suggest that several showflats, including those at the Arc at Tampines and The Luxurie, were packed with prospective buyers, although that may not translate into big sales numbers.

Associate Professor Sing Tien Foo from the department of real estate at the National University of Singapore's School of Design and Environment said he was surprised by the crowds. 'I thought a lot of people are waiting to see how the global market situation will turn out,' he said.

'Some people could be going into the showflats to look for inspiration, others could be going out of curiosity, to see what the market situation is like before making a decision.'

ECG Property, which marketed several properties over the weekend, said that while crowds continued to visit showflats, they are not as big as those seen at the beginning of the year.

But ECG chief executive Eric Cheng is optimistic that the next few months will be better: 'September is not a good month. We're just getting over the stock market shock and the ghost month has barely ended. The market is still looking very uncertain. Some people may have lost money on the stock market and they might not be looking to put money into property for now.'

But Mr Steven Tan, OrangeTee's director of residential, is confident that the demand for new homes will continue, despite lingering economic worries.

'Now the main group of buyers are those who are purchasing for their own stay. Transactions from this group are driven by genuine demand, and they are less affected by all these economic uncertainties,' he said.

Low interest rates will also go some way towards encouraging new home sales, say analysts.

The number of new home sales, including executive condominiums, hit 1,954 in July.

But the stock market turmoil last month - the Straits Times Index fell 9.5 per cent over the month - has market watchers keenly awaiting August's figures.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    There were 24 units shifted at EuHabitat in Jalan Eunos over the weekend, bringing the total number of sales to 472 out of the 548 apartments available
    This translates to 86.1% of launched units sold; and total development sales of 63.1% (based on 748 available units).

There are still a few more unreleased Towers / Townhouses (200 units; making up 26.7% of the development). It may well be launched to coincide with FEO China property tour which will be in SG from Sep 22-24.

I guess some buyers these weekends have some financial muscles (especially those at meyers) want to leverage on the low interest rate rather than putting their money in the bank. They probably hope that when their units are TOP in 3 years time, the economy will be better.

your guesstimates have been pretty accurate! keep them up!

This translates to 86.1% of launched units sold; and total development sales of 63.1% (based on 748 available units).

There are still a few more unreleased Towers / Townhouses (200 units; making up 26.7% of the development). It may well be launched to coincide with FEO China property tour which will be in SG from Sep 22-24.

correction
    it is ONLY ONE LIFT PER BLOCK......good luck to those in the higher floors.....
    when the lift broke down, servicing, ppl moving house...u either wait long long or do some exercise......
    but it is good for ground floor units and pay less maintenance fee as lift maintenance cost is very high

Published September 6, 2011
    Weekend launches off to a good start
    The Meyerise sees 70% take-up while The Luxurie in Sengkang sees 82%

By MINDY TAN

TWO project launches over the weekend - a preview of The Meyerise and the official launch of The Luxurie - saw a strong turnout.

The Meyerise, a 239-unit freehold development by Hong Leong Holdings, saw 70 per cent of the 120 units released snapped up.

Of the units sold at the District 15 Meyer Road project, nearly half consisted of three-bedroom units. Unit prices ranged from $1,400 to $2,540 psf.

'New freehold properties across the island are few and far between, much less within the district,' said Joseph Tan, executive director for residential services at CBRE.

'Residents in this area often prefer to continue keeping their address within the district because it's an excellent location with good amenities and value.'

Singaporeans and permanent residents made up over 90 per cent of buyers in the preview weekend.

Meanwhile, The Luxurie, a 99-year leasehold development located at Sengkang, has seen more than 180 units sold at an average price of $980 psf since its preview launch on Aug 26. The penthouse and groundfloor units are fully sold.

Augustine Tan, president (Singapore residential), Keppel Land, said: 'The positive take-up, with more than 82 per cent of the 220 launched units sold, reflects homebuyers' confidence in The Luxurie's strong value offerings, such as its prime location near the MRT station and wide array of amenities, as well as Keppel's quality hallmark and attention to detail.'
    When completed in 2015, The Luxurie will comprise a total of 622 apartments, ranging from one to four-bedroom units as well as penthouse units.

Comparable projects in the area include Kovan Residences, located along Kovan Road, which had a recently transacted price of $1,180 psf; and Boathouse Residences, located along Upper Serangoon Road, which was recently transacted at $880 psf.

In August, Far East Organization sold 181 units of its 748-unit euHabitat during its preview launch.

Located on Jalan Eunos, the 99-year leasehold project offers one bedroom suites, SOHO-style apartments, condominium apartments and townhouses.
    To date, 472 of its 548 units released for sale have been sold.

Prices range from $880 to $1,200 psf.

correction
    when the lift broke down, servicing, ppl moving house...u either wait long long or do some exercise......
    but it is good for ground floor units and pay less maintenance fee as lift maintenance cost is very high
    I believe maintenance fees are based on your alloted share of the whole development.

Alloted Share x Maintenance Amt Per Unit Share = Maintenance Fee

By the way, did anyone sound out what is the estimated monthly maintenance costs?

correction
    its common to have only 1 lift for katek projects

btw, maint fee is based on strata space....additional share value for every 50sqm(51sqm lugi lor whereas 99sqm tantio...LOL)

I believe maintenance fees are based on your alloted share of the whole development.

Alloted Share x Maintenance Amt Per Unit Share = Maintenance Fee

By the way, did anyone sound out what is the estimated monthly maintenance costs?
    this sort of basis knowledge I hv.

What I meant is more lift, will need to pay higher maintenance lah
    in ave is about $450 per month per lift

For one bedroom suite, the monthly fee is about $200+
    Last edited by Laguna; 06-09-11 at 13:44.

LATEST UPDATE AS AT 05 SEP 2011

Based on FEO's EuHabitat Available Units dated 05 Sep 2011:
    http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat(05Sep2011).pdf

Condos
    Tower 1: Stacks 01-04 (2 left; 18 presumed sold)
    Tower 2: Stacks 05-08 (9 left; 11 presumed sold)
    Tower 3: Stacks 09-12 (6 left; 14 presumed sold)
    Tower 4: Stacks 13-16 (0 left; 20 presumed sold)
    Tower 5: Stacks 17-20 (0 left; 20 presumed sold)
    Tower 12: Stacks 21-26 (5 left; 25 presumed sold)
    Tower 13: Stacks 27-32
    Tower 14: Stacks 33-38 (0 left; 30 presumed sold)
    Tower 15: Stacks 39-44 (2 left; 28 presumed sold)
    Tower 16: Stacks 45-50 (0 left; 30 presumed sold)
    Tower 27: Stacks 90-93
    Tower 28: Stacks 86-89
    Tower 29: Stacks 83-85

Suites
    Tower 17: Stacks 51-58 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)
    Tower 18: Stacks 59-66 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)
    Tower 19: Stacks 67-74 (7 left; 33 presumed sold)
    Tower 20: Stacks 75-82 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)

SOHOs
    Tower 21: Stacks 94-101
    Tower 22: Stacks 102-110 (0 left; 45 presumed sold)
    Tower 23: Stacks 111-119 (7 left; 38 presumed sold)
    Tower 24: Stacks 120-128
    Tower 25: Stacks 129-134
    Tower 26: Stacks 135-140 (11 left; 19 presumed sold)

Townhouses
    Total Townhouses available: 51 units
    Total Townhouses presumed launched: 23 units
    Total Townhouses presumed sold:
    Units 260, 262, 264, 266, 268, 270, 272, 274, 276, 278, 280, 282, 284, 286, 288, 290, 292, 294, 296, 304 (Total: 20 units)
    Townhouses available:
    Units 298, 300, 302 (Total: 3 units)

FINAL GUESSTIMATED TALLY
    Total units available: 748
    Total units presumed launched: 538
    Total units presumed sold: 471 (out of 748; 63% sold)

Note: Press reports on 6 Sep 11 indicates 472 units sold with 548 units launched.