Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Miss the early bird discount. Personally, I like this project due to the general arrangement and the resort feel. Anyone know what is the launch price of the 1 bedder? Looking for a unit for own investment. Thanks.

... Sorry can someone explain to me what the selling point of this location is ? No MRT, no amenities, next to highway, surrounded by future development, no branded schools, no international school, no golf course view, no reservoir view, no nature reserve view, no sea view... At least 8Cy and seastrand are cheap enough...

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Miss the early bird discount. Personally, I like this project due to the general arrangement and the resort feel. Anyone know what is the launch price of the 1 bedder? Looking for a unit for own investment. Thanks.
    I bought my unit during preview, so got a pretty good discount. Also given further 2% discount due to FEO customer and 3% FV.

The current discounts has dropped, so I reckon now one bedder should be above 600k+. You may also want to have a look at the soho units, quite nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    I bought my unit during preview, so got a pretty good discount. Also given further 2% discount due to FEO customer and 3% FV.

The current discounts has dropped, so I reckon now one bedder should be above 600k+. You may also want to have a look at the soho units, quite nicely done.
    Appreciate your input. U have a good deal. Congrats. Got some info from luxurie condo at sengkang. Indicative for a 450sqft ranging around 600k+. look like EUHABITAT is more worth while in term of psf. But of course they are at different location. Think only advantage of the luxurie is near sengkang mrt and nothing else great. (not vested yet)

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    ... Sorry can someone explain to me what the selling point of this location is ? No MRT, no amenities, next to highway, surrounded by future development, no branded schools, no international school, no golf course view, no reservoir view, no nature reserve view, no sea view... At least 8Cy and seastrand are cheap enough...
    Nobody reply to u....lol

Ok la i entertain u abit lor

1bdr with full marbles selling for 9xxpsf, from 520k.....gd deal in today's market? U decide

Out of all the recent launches, this is one of the better ones. Sengkang 1bdr 1kpsf++

Mm over at park res soldout for 1600psf....better den this one?

Thanks devil. So is the price that's the selling point ? .... No other attributes ? I mean in today's market u dun have to buy anything...

Read this post by Fiat500 in another thread yesterday...

"EuHabitat was selling very well today. showroom was packed throughout in the pm,saw many cheques presented. there were many enthusiastic buyers,was wondering if the recent meltdown had no effect on them? "

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Thanks devil. So is the price that's the selling point ? .... No other attributes ? I mean in today's market u dun have to buy anything...
    We may oredi got enuff ppty on hand but others leh? Hehe

And other projects r selling well too so i just give some possible reasons for euhabitat

Every ppty and location got a price tag....

Btw, i bot my very last ppty since mid of last yr....tats it.....

Even without 14jan cm4, i aso wun buy anymore ppty
    Last edited by devilplate; 21-08-11 at 10:59.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Appreciate your input. U have a good deal. Congrats. Got some info from luxurie condo at sengkang. Indicative for a 450sqft ranging around 600k+. look like EUHABITAT is more worth while in term of psf. But of course they are at different location. Think only advantage of the luxurie is near sengkang mrt and nothing else great. (not vested yet)
    Thanks.

Guess we think alike, given lux or Eu, the choice would be obvious.

Was at Miltonia Residence in Yishun few days back. Most of the units have been sold out, the balance units without a view still selling around 900 psf.

Thanks.

Guess we think alike, given lux or Eu, the choice would be obvious.

Was at Miltonia Residence in Yishun few days back. Most of the units have been sold out, the balance units without a view still selling around 900 psf.
    Welcome to Singapore!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    We may oredi got enuff ppty on hand but others leh? Hehe

And other projects r selling well too so i just give some possible reasons for euhabitat

Every ppty and location got a price tag....

Btw, i bot my very last ppty since mid of last yr....tats it.....

Even without 14jan cm4, i aso wun buy anymore ppty
    Which one was your last? Waterbank? Scala?

was at the showflat again yesterday. Latest figure sold is about 300+ . The SOHO unit showroom has been updated to look more like a home office.

This was only launched a few weeks ago. Buying sentiment is still fairly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This was only launched a few weeks ago. Buying sentiment is still fairly strong.
    If it wasn't for all the uncertainties revolving the global market, it would not be just fairly strong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    was at the showflat again yesterday. Latest figure sold is about 300+ . The SOHO unit showroom has been updated to look more like a home office.
    Was reported on tv yesterday.

So far launched 400 units about 70% sold...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    The official launch was on 19 August, earlier was on preview only.
    Last edited by GSLJ; 22-08-11 at 15:03.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    If it wasn't for all the uncertainties revolving the global market, it would not be just fairly strong!!!
    Agreed.

And considering that this period is the 7th month thingy, still many buyers out there!

Wow, that was fast. I saw the ad that says that is near to the future Kaki Bukit MRT. Is it that near?

Was reported on tv yesterday.

So far launched 400 units about 70% sold...
    That's good, taking into consideration the global issues now. Think it will be a sold out project.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    That's good, taking into consideration the global issues now. Think it will be a sold out project.
    That's why Singaporean buyers/investors never fail to amaze me with their deep pockets or apparent disregard for potential economic hazards or retrenchments! I like such optimism. It provides a cushion for the rest of us who do not have such deep pockets or have more respect for global recessions and stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Wow, that was fast. I saw the ad that says that is near to the future Kaki Bukit MRT. Is it that near?
    Surrounded by 4 MRT stations. 2 current and 2 future, but not within walking distance.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Hope so, then they can start construction faster!

Was told work will only start next year.

Hope so, then they can start construction faster!

Was told work will only start next year.
    Developer is just waiting for construction cost to fall next year before saving more? Hmmm... What is holding them back from starting construction this year? Not enough equipments for the projects? Not enough manpower, aka FW? Hmmm...

Developer is just waiting for construction cost to fall next year before saving more? Hmmm... What is holding them back from starting construction this year? Not enough equipments for the projects? Not enough manpower, aka FW? Hmmm...
    I think it is quite normal to start few months after launch? This project just launched last Friday!

If the take up is good, then they will tender out the contract to start construction work. Or else will just delay for awhile more. But looking at this project, should be quite soon.

When I bought my unit in July, was already informed construction may only start early next year with TOP at 2015. But if the take up is good then will be earlier.

Surrounded by 4 MRT stations. 2 current and 2 future, but not within walking distance.
    Ok la..about 900m to 1km to future Ubi and Eunos. All depends on how used to walking are you.

I certainly hope they can start construction soon if take up rate continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    Ok la..about 900m to 1km to future Ubi and Eunos. All depends on how used to walking are you.

I certainly hope they can start construction soon if take up rate continues.
    1km to MRT is consider very far liao..but i like it.

collect more downpayment from buyers 1st, mah....

D14 and a totally cramped site plan, and at least the townhoueses seem a overpriced as Thompson Grand was (but at least that was a nice site)....do not understand how this project can sell so well......

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    D14 and a totally cramped site plan, and at least the townhoueses seem a overpriced as Thompson Grand was (but at least that was a nice site)....do not understand how this project can sell so well......
    Thompson has poor ingress and egress whereas this location has the option of KPE, PIE directly at its doorsteps, Bartley flyover and ECP a little further down.

Well, at least i think it's an attraction for me seeing how i have been living in the East for the past 10+ years. With the north , central north area, you're at the mercy of the jam that's usually take place over at the CTE.

And this is just for comparison of roads, haven't gotten down to the food over at Katong/Siglap/Bedok North blk 85 that's 5-10 mins drive away