Thread: Will Central Green enbloc??

Default Will Central Green enbloc??

Looking whether any chance this 18 yr old property to en-bloc. pls share yr view.

Nearby FH more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Nearby FH more likely.
    Yeah, if I owned an apartment there, I wouldn't agree to an en bloc. Where would they be able to find a replacement property with the same space and so centrally located?

It is still quite new. Just had a fresh paint. Rental and rental yield are very good. A lot of expatriates love this place. En bloc extremely unlikely, unless the offer is too good to reject.

exactly same applies to elias green ha ha..just had new coat of paint about 18 years old..will it enbloc...vested

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    exactly same applies to elias green ha ha..just had new coat of paint about 18 years old..will it enbloc...vested
    U pray plot ratio revise up lor....

highly unlikely
    relatively new and been built to the max

Why en bloc? Unless the building is in disrepair or really sick.
    Once broken, only MM can grow out of it...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U pray plot ratio revise up lor....
    yup now burning joss stick....

TB no more land for condo? more expat moving to this area.

yah, moving into hdbs. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay EG
    TB no more land for condo? more expat moving to this area.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yah, moving into hdbs. LOL.
    i beginning to notice more n more angmor in heartland kopitiams and those who own cars got hdb season parking label....hehe

I was at Tiong Bahru plaza today. Really surprised to see so many ang moh there!!
    Is Central Green really built to max. I find its building height much lower than the nearby condo and HDBs and land size is decent.

i beginning to notice more n more angmor in heartland kopitiams and those who own cars got hdb season parking label....hehe

Take it from someone who stays in a HDB flat within 300m radius of holland village.

My 7th floor neighbor is a British family with 3 kids. My 12th floor neighbor is an American family with 2 kids. Right down the corridor lives an American who married a Filipino. My child has no lack of playmates around the void deck area; the ang moh kids are really good at hop scotch, catching, eagle vs chicks etc. they picked up a number of local games along the way too.

One would be surprised at the number of expat families renting the hdbs ard here. Across the street is this Japanese family with 2 kids living in a HDB 3-room flat. The mom is a stay at home mom. Kids don't speak much English, but are really nice and polite.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Take it from someone who stays in a HDB flat within 300m radius of holland village.

My 7th floor neighbor is a British family with 3 kids. My 12th floor neighbor is an American family with 2 kids. Right down the corridor lives an American who married a Filipino. My child has no lack of playmates around the void deck area; the ang moh kids are really good at hop scotch, catching, eagle vs chicks etc. they picked up a number of local games along the way too.

One would be surprised at the number of expat families renting the hdbs ard here. Across the street is this Japanese family with 2 kids living in a HDB 3-room flat. The mom is a stay at home mom. Kids don't speak much English, but are really nice and polite.
    Yours is the exception. Most hdb dwellers have FT neighbours from India and PRC.

finally ...

2012-12-13 #XX-XX 947sqft 1,425psf 1997-09-02 971psf $429,938 5,581d 2.5%

a 2.5% return per year excluding rental
    Ride at your own risk !!!