Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowest EC land bid so far this year at 270psf ppr

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    its all about location and demand come December, u will see a new high when JE condo site is launched....
    which JE site??

Got any links?
    Affordable means small

Dun know why u all r surprised... This is a ulu site by all acct. This price is fair.

Jurong has a new story to sell. This one got what ?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    . On the other hands, developers are simply more cautious in bidding due to recent mini crash in stock/commodities market.
    Actually I think developers already had their land bank filled. There is no need to fight for land. Plenty of projects waiting to be launched.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Dun know why u all r surprised... This is a ulu site by all acct. This price is fair.

Jurong has a new story to sell. This one got what ?
    Thru comparison with the other EC sites which were bidded almost 1 year ago, this one is lower than those bids one year ago although location are similar.. That's the surprising part.. It means land bid didn't go up, yet go down..

Not surprising to me... It should and will go down some more... 250 to 300 psf...for land....

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Not surprising to me... It should and will go down some more... 250 to 300 psf...for land....
    ec or pc? if ec, not much left liao.. only got yishun and pasir ris to go if i'm not wrong.. pc 250-300 will send an extremely bearish signal..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    ec or pc? if ec, not much left liao.. only got yishun and pasir ris to go if i'm not wrong.. pc 250-300 will send an extremely bearish signal..
    the bearish signal comes only if the developers price the launches down. otherwise these prices represent an added windfall to the developers. I don't think we can expect developers to be so charitable unless the markets indeed have turned south.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Ec... Choice located pc land should be higher.

Developer will price accordingly to BTO prices and market sale results. If cannot move, no choice but to cut price to move units. Give it some time.