Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010
    Very good! Thanks for your info. I think by end of Q1 we are able to see a clearer picture. Am I right?

Is it possible to post some pictures of NV?

Property price getting cooler meh? Probably not as hot but doesn't seem to be cooler eitherl...anyway....lots of air con in this forum

I think the whole project can be completed around Oct or Nov 2012 but typically still need time for the approval, paperwork etc...so I still think latest Q2 2013 but likely Feb/Mar 2013. But of course if can be Dec 2012 then lagi best!

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Almost all blocks reached the top. Left one or two blocks almost at the top.
    Lots of activities on the ground. Almost cannot see any soil patches left.
    So wat do you think?

TOP at 7th stage. Already received letter stage 5 completed which
    means left 2 stages to go. Already 49% completed. So wat do you think?
    I am guessing there's chance TOP b4 2013.

GONG XI GONG XI to all NVIANS. Wishing all good health and looking forward to an enjoyable stay in NV. Cheers!
    10% chance TOP Q42012
    50% chance TOP Q12013
    40% chance TOP Q22013
    Basically 95/99 still need about 8 more weeks to reach the top.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    10% chance TOP Q42012
    50% chance TOP Q12013
    40% chance TOP Q22013
    Basically 95/99 still need about 8 more weeks to reach the top.
    Based on the CDL 3rd quarter of 2011, 33.5% was completed and last Quarter of 2011 was 49% completed. Between the 2 quarters, the difference was 15.3%. let say if the average for each quarter this year is 12.75%. It could easily achieve 100% before end of the year. If the average quarter is 15% or higher then it could complete ahead of the CDL's TOP schedule on 2nd quarter 2013. Then the chances of TOP may be end of 2012.

Based on the CDL 3rd quarter of 2011, 33.5% was completed and last Quarter of 2011 was 49% completed. Between the 2 quarters, the difference was 15.3%. let say if the average for each quarter this year is 12.75%. It could easily achieve 100% before end of the year. If the average quarter is 15% or higher then it could complete ahead of the CDL's TOP schedule on 2nd quarter 2013. Then the chances of TOP may be end of 2012.
    The progress is not going to be proportionate to the time.

The progress is not going to be proportionate to the time.
    Really not proportionate. My Stage 5 is completed! Another 5% paid out. This means my unit is done already 'cause Stage 6 is car parks, roads, drains.

Getting more and more excited.

Really not proportionate. My Stage 5 is completed! Another 5% paid out. This means my unit is done already 'cause Stage 6 is car parks, roads, drains.

Getting more and more excited.
    Now I am dreaming / hoping for Q4 2012 TOP.

Now I am dreaming / hoping for Q4 2012 TOP.
    From Stage 1 to Stage 2 - 7mths
    Stage 2 to Stage 3 - 2mths
    Stage 3 to Stage 4 - 1.5mth
    Stage 4 to Stage 5 - 1mth
    From Stage 5 to Stage 6 -...???...

From Stage 1 to Stage 2 - 7mths
    Stage 2 to Stage 3 - 2mths
    Stage 3 to Stage 4 - 1.5mth
    Stage 4 to Stage 5 - 1mth
    From Stage 5 to Stage 6 -...???...
    Don't forget, you're paying only on that stage doesn't means all are paying the same stage. I am just working out based on the rate of each quarter on the whole project. Even you pay up to the last 5%. It still cannot TOP. because the others have not paying to this stage yet.

Don't forget, you're paying only on that stage doesn't means all are paying the same stage. I am just working out based on the rate of each quarter on the whole project. Even you pay up to the last 5%. It still cannot TOP. because the others have not paying to this stage yet.
    I know. I am just sharing a sample of the payment schedule for people who are wondering what they will experience while they look forward to TOP. I DID NOT say this is what EVERYONE will experience.

For those who have been following my postings will know that I have always emphasize that the last 2 blocks should complete around End Mar 2012. Now with a view that the internals can be completed within 2.5mths after the reinforced concrete wall is up and clubhouse/swimming pool etc will take appx 6mth, the whole thing should by and large appear ready by Oct 2012. The rest will depend on the application for TOP, distribution of keys efficiency which can be as fast as 2mths to as draggy as 6mths.
    Last edited by sotidy; 22-01-12 at 08:42.

Almost all blocks reached the top. Left one or two blocks almost at the top.
    Lots of activities on the ground. Almost cannot see any soil patches left.
    So wat do you think?

TOP at 7th stage. Already received letter stage 5 completed which
    means left 2 stages to go. Already 49% completed. So wat do you think?
    I am guessing there's chance TOP b4 2013.

GONG XI GONG XI to all NVIANS. Wishing all good health and looking forward to an enjoyable stay in NV. Cheers!
    The construction area near 83 and 85 is quite clean now except for the tower cranes. I think we can see the extension for pasir ris grove road already...

Woh Pian! Received the revised monthly loan payment again.
    Instead of every half a year revision as according to loan estimate,
    I am receiving the revision every month.

CDL super efficient or got too many workers? Saw the workers new year 2nd day already cheong.

Already almost sold out and made so much why so "gan jeong" spider.
    Huat not enough?

What happen to those few unsold units if TOP so fast? 50% discount?? Die die must grab liao

Woh Pian! Received the revised monthly loan payment again.
    Instead of every half a year revision as according to loan estimate,
    I am receiving the revision every month.

CDL super efficient or got too many workers? Saw the workers new year 2nd day already cheong.

Already almost sold out and made so much why so "gan jeong" spider.
    Huat not enough?

What happen to those few unsold units if TOP so fast? 50% discount?? Die die must grab liao
    You mean CDL asked for disbursement again? If so, yup...I gave a bit of heads-up in my earlier postings. The loan estimate is never going to be accurate la. Progress is kind of BAU...not super fast. If you want to see 'superfast' one, you should look at the latest HDBs...near Punggol and Sengkang along TPE. It took them about 1year+ for the building to reach the top. Appx 1 floor per 1.5 week. Their whole wall panel, including the window frame, are all pre-assembled.

Unsold unit just leave it...there will be takers. 50% discount....maybe in dreams or virtual world lor...wouldn't be that bad.

You mean CDL asked for disbursement again? If so, yup...I gave a bit of heads-up in my earlier postings. The loan estimate is never going to be accurate la. Progress is kind of BAU...not super fast. If you want to see 'superfast' one, you should look at the latest HDBs...near Punggol and Sengkang along TPE. It took them about 1year+ for the building to reach the top. Appx 1 floor per 1.5 week. Their whole wall panel, including the window frame, are all pre-assembled.

Unsold unit just leave it...there will be takers. 50% discount....maybe in dreams or virtual world lor...wouldn't be that bad.
    No lah, earlier was from lawyer informed that CDL asked for disbursement.
    Now is the bank that come after me. A kind of lapse. Still 5th stage. But still then I have to go into CPF to adjust every month my instalment. Isnt this consider kind of fast? Realised CDL use pre-fab unlike my previous condo.
    Maybe that's the reason all the 3 projects so far look similar just modified a bit of the exterior. Wonder pre-fab better than conventional

No lah, earlier was from lawyer informed that CDL asked for disbursement.
    Now is the bank that come after me. A kind of lapse. Still 5th stage. But still then I have to go into CPF to adjust every month my instalment. Isnt this consider kind of fast? Realised CDL use pre-fab unlike my previous condo.
    Maybe that's the reason all the 3 projects so far look similar just modified a bit of the exterior. Wonder pre-fab better than conventional
    Be careful of the lapse...sometimes its not our fault...as their coordination screwed up. I kena once before....anyway that's history. Yes...need to go CPF adjust the instalment after each disbursement.

CDL's builder for this project is Hyundai E&C....there are several pre-fab methods...the pre-fab trend started from around 97....

The latest one used by HDB (i.e. 2011/2012) is really *very very lego style* as even the window frame is prefab into the walls at the factory.

Yes....since all these are pre-fab, the 3 projects are more or less the same...in fact...most projects with building plans approved within a same period (e.g. 2004-2009) are likely to adopt the same kind of building methods.

Hello there! Found this thread while trying to hunt down a forum LOL

my fiance and i bought a unit at NV and we've set up a facebook group to find future neighbours! =D

Pop by when you have the time LOL

NV Residences (Pasir Ris)
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/316089708425005/

Submitted request to join.

Have an experience with CDL recently due to some queries. Find them to be very responsive and customer-oriented. Hope to have same experience again during key collection and defects rectifications.

Default Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by sabby
    Hello there! Found this thread while trying to hunt down a forum LOL

my fiance and i bought a unit at NV and we've set up a facebook group to find future neighbours! =D

Pop by when you have the time LOL

NV Residences (Pasir Ris)
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/316089708425005/
    Hi Sabby

Welcome to this forum. If you could set up a facebook or blog like this site http://thirteen-thirty-livia.blogspot.com/ it would be more interesting.

Looking forward to seeing your interesting facebook.

Thumbs up

Hi Sabby

Welcome to this forum. If you could set up a facebook or blog like this site http://thirteen-thirty-livia.blogspot.com/ it would be more interesting.

Received letter yesterday. CDL asked another 5% payment from Bank. Of to date, the payments have been more than 50% . Nearing to TOP stage.

Che er!!!!

Received letter yesterday. CDL asked another 5% payment from Bank. Of to date, the payments have been more than 50% . Nearing to TOP stage.

Che er!!!!

Hi Any new updates?

Hi Any new updates?

Woh Pian! this forum so quiet!!

Hi NV2010,

No worry, workers are busy working for you.
    Nobody, nobody but you!

Hi NV2010,

No worry, workers are busy working for you.
    Nobody, nobody but you!
    LOL...I passby this morning as well. Blk 99 highest is 12th storey. The North facing side is building 11th storey and the South facing side is building 9th storey. So basically 'everything' should reach the top floor by end-Mar like what I mentioned previously. The area generally is quite 'clean'...can see the road quite clearly....hmm...what else to say...

LOL...I passby this morning as well. Blk 99 highest is 12th storey. The North facing side is building 11th storey and the South facing side is building 9th storey. So basically 'everything' should reach the top floor by end-Mar like what I mentioned previously. The area generally is quite 'clean'...can see the road quite clearly....hmm...what else to say...
    Woh! Sotidy you are spot on man. The blangah told me about one year more. Swiming pools have already started. But they also dont want so fast -scared after that no job lah

Hi Sabby

Haa! Okie! Will work on one when I've the time! Lol

Cheers, =D

Woh! Sotidy you are spot on man. The blangah told me about one year more. Swiming pools have already started. But they also dont want so fast -scared after that no job lah
    LOL....Everything should be completed by Oct/Nov 11. *IF*...the project is really swee swee no correction + paper work approval swee swee + key distribution swee swee, then there's a 10% mathematical chance of TOP by Dec 12 (very hard la). If can take key before next year's CNY...its very good already...

Not up to the worker to build faster or slower. Everything boils down to $ and c involved in the project.

Ok la...just continue to close 2 eyes....time will pass very quickly...

how long have you guys been waiting already ah? i just wonder how patient i need to be to see my palette up

LOL....Everything should be completed by Oct/Nov 11. *IF*...the project is really swee swee no correction + paper work approval swee swee + key distribution swee swee, then there's a 10% mathematical chance of TOP by Dec 12 (very hard la). If can take key before next year's CNY...its very good already...

Not up to the worker to build faster or slower. Everything boils down to $ and c involved in the project.

Ok la...just continue to close 2 eyes....time will pass very quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    how long have you guys been waiting already ah? i just wonder how patient i need to be to see my palette up
    My opinion is that since it is about 12 blocks (if I did not remember wrongly) and using the same type of precast method as livia and NV, Palette's TOP will be after Jun 2014. Unlikely to be anything before Jun 2014.

Yoh....3C...is the small building beside blk 99 the bin point/substation? Seems to be quite a distance away from blk 99. The 'spacing' looks quite good or is it my optical illusion.

Yoh....3C...is the small building beside blk 99 the bin point/substation? Seems to be quite a distance away from blk 99. The 'spacing' looks quite good or is it my optical illusion.
    It is the sub-station. They hasnt erect the bin centre. Yes, it loooks quite a distance. The Bin Centre will be slightly nearer to blk 99. No problem for those that bought high floor. Your unit at blk 99?

Be careful of the lapse...sometimes its not our fault...as their coordination screwed up. I kena once before....anyway that's history. Yes...need to go CPF adjust the instalment after each disbursement.

CDL's builder for this project is Hyundai E&C....there are several pre-fab methods...the pre-fab trend started from around 97....

The latest one used by HDB (i.e. 2011/2012) is really *very very lego style* as even the window frame is prefab into the walls at the factory.

Yes....since all these are pre-fab, the 3 projects are more or less the same...in fact...most projects with building plans approved within a same period (e.g. 2004-2009) are likely to adopt the same kind of building methods.
    If you look at "The Minton" and "Waterview" they dont seem to be fully pre-fab type. See the wall at the Minton thread, they even have red bricks layer by layer for certain parts of the walls. Their designs are with very large balconies. CDL at pasir ris seems like fully pre-fab and ended up all planterbox types. This save their cost quite a bit. I like their design at Savaanah in Simei. It would be ideal if the other projects a bit of variation, like low rise type, etc. Otherwise it looks dull when all completed.