Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    If you look at "The Minton" and "Waterview" they dont seem to be fully pre-fab type. See the wall at the Minton thread, they even have red bricks layer by layer for certain parts of the walls. Their designs are with very large balconies. CDL at pasir ris seems like fully pre-fab and ended up all planterbox types. This save their cost quite a bit. I like their design at Savaanah in Simei. It would be ideal if the other projects a bit of variation, like low rise type, etc. Otherwise it looks dull when all completed.
    Ya...pre-fab has different type. The most ultimate one is the latest at Punggol HDB. Even the window frame is pre-fab into the wall and assembled at site. NV, Livia series of pre-fab is not uncommon. E.g. Woodsville 28 is of almost the same type. 1 planter box at living room, curve window with 1 pillar at the corner. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Ya...pre-fab has different type. The most ultimate one is the latest at Punggol HDB. Even the window frame is pre-fab into the wall and assembled at site. NV, Livia series of pre-fab is not uncommon. E.g. Woodsville 28 is of almost the same type. 1 planter box at living room, curve window with 1 pillar at the corner. LOL.
    Past by just now around 850pm. Blk 99 surrounding was brightly lit up.
    Workers were busy working. Other blocks have some lights here & there
    probably touching up interior. CDL does not show the interior landscape in their update. FCL give very good aerial view in their quarterly update.
    Wonder hows the interior facilities works progress.

probably touching up interior. CDL does not show the interior landscape in their update. FCL give very good aerial view in their quarterly update.
    Ya lor...wondering how in the interior...can't really see.

By the way, there was an article regarding pre-fab on the news....couple of days back. Current method abt 2 week per floor. The new method adopted by HDB (supposed to be same as China/HK) is about 6 days per floor --> This is exactly the one I mentioned....even the window frame is precast into the walls at the factory!

hi all..
    like to check if any of bros/sis here visited the NV residence showroom when it was still around? How's the interior and material use as compared to The Pallette?
    I visited The Pallette showroom past weekend.. kinda like the layout n materials used... but need to wait till 2015/2016 before can get the keys.. which is kinda long to me...
    So was thinking if NV is more or less comparable, then may be will consider...

Anyone know if all units have been sold?

Quote Originally Posted by yeancheang
    hi all..
    like to check if any of bros/sis here visited the NV residence showroom when it was still around? How's the interior and material use as compared to The Pallette?
    I visited The Pallette showroom past weekend.. kinda like the layout n materials used... but need to wait till 2015/2016 before can get the keys.. which is kinda long to me...

1. The showflat has been around since Livia. Yes I visited.
    2. In my humble opinion, NV and Palette is sama sama. But you need to take note if you take NV, you do not have choice in the 'theme' and storage compartment. The default assigned theme is the Coastal Theme...Light beige floor tiles etc...vs the other theme - Garden Theme. Coastal Theme has warmer colour than Garden Theme.
    3. Palette is currently clearing the land. Using the construction method and based on the floor & site plan, expect at least 30mths (optimistically speaking) from now. So mathematically fastest is Q3 2014 TOP.
    4. NV still have abt 20 units left...I think maybe/likely TOP Q1 2013. =)

Blk 83 and 85 (the most easily viewable blocks) is currently in the process of fitting the water tank (it seems). =D

Default updates with images

Blk 83 and 85 (the most easily viewable blocks) is currently in the process of fitting the water tank (it seems). =D
    Thanks for your updates. Suggest if you could provide images so that we could visualise better. Once again thank you sotidy.

Not too sure but definitely they are now working at the roof level. Can see the feature wall erected up on the roof.

Windows fitted almost to the top level for most stack

Think Bin Centre will be towards the last. So when it appears.... almost liao

Actually likes NV 4 bedroom very much. But not enough $. I like the masterbedroom toilet design (bathtub and normal shower room separated unlike palette.

Not too sure but definitely they are now working at the roof level. Can see the feature wall erected up on the roof.

Windows fitted almost to the top level for most stack

Think Bin Centre will be towards the last. So when it appears.... almost liao

Actually likes NV 4 bedroom very much. But not enough $. I like the masterbedroom toilet design (bathtub and normal shower room separated unlike palette.
    Yup...I am kind of assuming the watertank for NV is similar to Livia. Going by calculation...the entire building for blocks such as 83 and 85 will be 'done' by end mar 12. I am eagerly awaiting for CDL to bill me the next payment.

Yup...I am kind of assuming the watertank for NV is similar to Livia. Going by calculation...the entire building for blocks such as 83 and 85 will be 'done' by end mar 12. I am eagerly awaiting for CDL to bill me the next payment.
    Are the roads (infront of blk99 & Pasir Ris grove) ready?

Quote Originally Posted by yeancheang
    hi all..

personally prefer NV's interior, maybe also because they used expensive ID so looks way more classy to me...

pallette seems to have smaller master bedroom, and the distance between blocks seems shorter, a bit cramped in my eyes...

Default Status as of 24th Feb 2012

Watertank 'frame' for 83,85.87.89,91 all up -> Should be done by 31st Mar
    95 and 99 left last 2-3 floor. Possibly will complete (except for watertank) by 31st Mar

Interior work in the units are done at night as well.

whoa pian Oh!

Can u see they have already shored up the entrance (greenish part in the picture) perimeters. Guess the facilities were built simultaneously as well. "Scary" Oops.. dont tell me my guess is right ..."Dec 12 TOP"

whoa pian Oh!

Can u see they have already shored up the entrance (greenish part in the picture) perimeters. Guess the facilities were built simultaneously as well. "Scary" Oops.. dont tell me my guess is right ..."Dec 12 TOP"
    Seems like a bit too early to grow the grasses at the entrance leh...If it's really Dec 2012 then it will be hip hip hooray for most of us.
    More importantly are the builder do swee swee and neighbours all swee swee too.

Seems like a bit too early to grow the grasses at the entrance leh...If it's really Dec 2012 then it will be hip hip hooray for most of us.
    I think by the time we can catch sight of the bottled trees (aka feng shui trees), then it will be really close...can start to look for reno/furnitures liao

u talking about this?

u talking about this?
    Yup. The green patches...

I think by the time we can catch sight of the bottled trees (aka feng shui trees), then it will be really close...can start to look for reno/furnitures liao
    the bottle trees are feng shui tree? if so, those units near bottle trees will receive the energy?

Quote Originally Posted by oreopoo
    the bottle trees are feng shui tree? if so, those units near bottle trees will receive the energy?
    Marketing brochure claims it to be feng shui tree. To me it looks more like giant cabbage. Just a gimmicky feature near the entrance. My point is if this thing starts to appear near the entrance....then the project should be near completion

Marketing brochure claims it to be feng shui tree. To me it looks more like giant cabbage. Just a gimmicky feature near the entrance. My point is if this thing starts to appear near the entrance....then the project should be near completion
    the agent mentioned to us before that the trees are import from australia and very costly for each tree. more than few hundred thousands per tree.

Quote Originally Posted by oreopoo
    the agent mentioned to us before that the trees are import from australia and very costly for each tree. more than few hundred thousands per tree.
    Should be marketing talk only. I don't believe they are going to spend 8 x a few hundred thousands just on the trees. But nevertheless....hope they are nice bottled trees =)

Should be marketing talk only. I don't believe they are going to spend 8 x a few hundred thousands just on the trees. But nevertheless....hope they are nice bottled trees =)
    example of bottled trees (budget version)...

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    example of bottled trees (budget version)...

Test attachments

Test attachments
    Finally manage to attach pictures. Got to reduce the resolution and file size by a lot.

Main progress is that the sliding doors at the living room/planter box is now being fixed. I think there's a lot of parallel activities going on.

Finally manage to attach pictures. Got to reduce the resolution and file size by a lot.

Main progress is that the sliding doors at the living room/planter box is now being fixed. I think there's a lot of parallel activities going on.
    Nice pictures. Noticed that the lamp post along the road are up already in the pictures. I thot this is public road. Should be erected by LTA. Why so fast?
    Opening the road real soon for....?

Nice pictures. Noticed that the lamp post along the road are up already in the pictures. I thot this is public road. Should be erected by LTA. Why so fast?
    Opening the road real soon for....?
    I suspect the road will be opened for suppliers to deliver the air con, oven etc real soon. The barricade can be easily opened up for vehicles to go in. Maybe really can top end of this year. Lets see what CDL website says on 31 Mar. :-)

Anyone what is the width of the 5 pools? I hope the width are not too small since there are five of them side by side. Kinda of wasted to have 2 jacuzzi pools whereas i think the children pool is a bit too small.

More attachments! I think the max file size limit is 1MB only.

More attachments! I think the max file size limit is 1MB only.
    Now really can compare the real thing with the initial illustration.
    http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/suburban/nv-residence