Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by keanie
    Believe that CDL also pro-actively monitoring this thread. So, instead of 2nd quart 2013, got no choice but glad to grant us a 2012 Christmas gift. Win-win case. Happy residents and happy developer. Cheers
    No la...dun think so. CDL where got so free. This is just one out of probably 10 projects that they are building and their focus is probably to at least have 1 successful new launch per quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    No la...dun think so. CDL where got so free. This is just one out of probably 10 projects that they are building and their focus is probably to at least have 1 successful new launch per quarter.
    Just hope they do and I believe another launch akang datang at adjacent plot.

Just hope they do and I believe another launch akang datang at adjacent plot.

I think when Palette reaches 80%+ sold, they will plan/release the next one (beside Palette). Yes...probably Q4 2012 too...but depends on how the Eurozone/economy pans out by then.

I rem cdl's website states top is Dec 2014. And 2 years in advance is pretty common for cdl projects - tell me I m right.

U r wrong

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    I rem cdl's website states top is Dec 2014. And 2 years in advance is pretty common for cdl projects - tell me I m right.
    Not really. More accurate to estimate from building speeded. Palette probably have to wait till Q4 2014 earliest.

Not really. More accurate to estimate from building speeded. Palette probably have to wait till Q4 2014 earliest.
    One more new EC beside Sea Esta/WaterColour...nearer to Downtown East. But wait....the land beside Sky Habitat is marked for EC and its even nearer to the MRT/bus interchange. Sky Habitat folks ...

ya palette 892 units....HUGE development...i rather wait a lil' longer than for them to rush and cut corners!!! i want quality buildings, not botched workmanship!

One more new EC beside Sea Esta/WaterColour...nearer to Downtown East. But wait....the land beside Sky Habitat is marked for EC and its even nearer to the MRT/bus interchange. Sky Habitat folks ...
    Sorry, sala information about SH. SH is for PC. But the information for new EC near the downtown east is still correct.
    http://www.mnd.gov.sg/Resources/GLS_...012%20-CL6.pdf

Oh yes only one crane left.Still feeling very lethargic.
    Finally, the last crane will be gone by tomorrow. Things are moving quietly fast. TOP by year end seems becoming more & more a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Finally, the last crane will be gone by tomorrow. Things are moving quietly fast. TOP by year end seems becoming more & more a possibility.
    I will passby later after work. Let me see if its still there later. Lol

Thumbs down

@ sotidy

i NOTICE you are the most active in this thread.

I wonder are you the SALES REP ( Property Agent ) for this condo ?

LOL

Desperate to get more commissions ??

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80
    @ sotidy

i NOTICE you are the most active in this thread.

I wonder are you the SALES REP ( Property Agent ) for this condo ?

LOL

Desperate to get more commissions ??
    You can check on my previous postings and decide for yourself

I will passby later after work. Let me see if its still there later. Lol
    Yes all cranes gone. More machines at Palette seen.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Sir...you are good!

Erm, active here means agent? But NV is fully sold, I think lurking agent should be for Palette right?

I rather think of Sotidy as a future NV neighbour who is helpful to provide us with regular updates.

Thumbs up

Yes all cranes gone. More machines at Palette seen.
    Yippee!

NV2010 will prob get the best estimate of 80% completer @ 30 Jun.

Q4 TOP!

Yippee!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutboy16
    Erm, active here means agent? But NV is fully sold, I think lurking agent should be for Palette right?

I rather think of Sotidy as a future NV neighbour who is helpful to provide us with regular updates.
    No need to bother the noise lor. . Btw, yesterday night when I passby, it was very dark and I could still see a structure there...but the crane arms seems to be folded/retracted. This morning its gone. Saw 3 more machines (not tower cranes) at Palette's ground.

Quote Originally Posted by wildfaye29
    Yippee!

NV2010 will prob get the best estimate of 80% completer @ 30 Jun.

Q4 TOP!

Yippee!
    To me Q4 2012 TOP is a small possibility. Let's see if all the window panes and sliding door at Blk 93,95,99 can be done by 30th Jun 2012. If so, then given the current state of the swimming pool, tennis court etc, its quite a reality that everything is done by Sep/Oct 2012. The challenge would then be getting the paper work for TOP (say 3 weeks), CDL to request and lawyer to disburse loan etc (say 2 week), CDL to schedule for key collection (depends ...) so if soh here soh there a bit, it could still be Q1 2013. But I also hope Q4 2012

No need to bother the noise lor. . Btw, yesterday night when I passby, it was very dark and I could still see a structure there...but the crane arms seems to be folded/retracted. This morning its gone. Saw 3 more machines (not tower cranes) at Palette's ground.
    Isolated piling sound can be heard in the morning, possible that Palette started piling.
    My humble nest is opposite Livia.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBen
    Isolated piling sound can be heard in the morning, possible that Palette started piling.
    My humble nest is opposite Livia.
    if u are opp Livia, u will not be greatly tortured by the dong dong noise. Just hope that they finish piling asap so that majority will be less disturbed by the piling noise when TOP. I am at the centre and near the entrance

if u are opp Livia, u will not be greatly tortured by the dong dong noise. Just hope that they finish piling asap so that majority will be less disturbed by the piling noise when TOP. I am at the centre and near the entrance
    I think the dong dong will last for around 9months. So about Apr 2013 their foundation should be done.

I think the dong dong will last for around 9months. So about Apr 2013 their foundation should be done.
    Pic 1: NV Tower cranes all gone. Some machines at Palette
    Pic 2: More living room sliding door installed at Blk 99
    Pic 3: Notice that for some of the units, the grills holder at the planter box area was installed....urmm...not sure why this picture cannot be attached here (already downsized to <1MB)

Lightbulb

You can check on my previous postings and decide for yourself

Whether a member is Senior or With High post count, doesn't mean that he or she cannot be sales person or scammer .

Internet is wild world with lots of different character. Of course i am NOT saying you are bad guy. Just my 2cents thought of you !

I believe sotidy was referring to the content of his posts, rather than post counts, and i personally believe that he is a fellow neighbour at NV and thankful for all the info shared by him with all of us, Residents of NV.

Whether a member is Senior or With High post count, doesn't mean that he or she cannot be sales person or scammer .

Internet is wild world with lots of different character. Of course i am NOT saying you are bad guy. Just my 2cents thought of you !

Quote Originally Posted by iuhne
    I believe sotidy was referring to the content of his posts, rather than post counts, and i personally believe that he is a fellow neighbour at NV and thankful for all the info shared by him with all of us, Residents of NV.
    Well hopefully he sotidy turns out to be a REAL Resident of NV RESIDENT.

Well hopefully he sotidy turns out to be a REAL Resident of NV RESIDENT.
    We're all glad/grateful to have sotidy's sharing of updates and his/her knowledges, i believe many like myself have learned quite a deal from him/her.

the fact you bother to try to denounce him/her and NV makes me think you regret haven't vested in it like rest of us. may god have mercy on you.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by diewohnung
    We're all glad/grateful to have sotidy's sharing of updates and his/her knowledges, i believe many like myself have learned quite a deal from him/her.

the fact you bother to try to denounce him/her and NV makes me think you regret haven't vested in it like rest of us. may god have mercy on you.
    Pal, does not matter la. I think most people know this forum is like that. Let's just stuck to the purpose of this thread-updates on progress. For the more detailed stuffs, better not post it in this forum because there are wierd characters lurking in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by iuhne
    Glad that you like the info I shared. I am also equally glad to have you as my neighbour. Someone who can synthesize info sensibly. : )

Pal, does not matter la. I think most people know this forum is like that. Let's just stuck to the purpose of this thread-updates on progress. For the more detailed stuffs, better not post it in this forum because there are wierd characters lurking in this forum.
    There are ppl envious of you providing so useful info and updated progress. Many of the soon to be NV residents have learned and benefited from you. I agreed with few others that if you are an property agent, you should not be here wasting your time on a fully sold condo.

The purpose of this forum is for the benefit of NV residents to communicate on the update of the construction progress. From this thread, I learned alot from you and came to know got many good neighbours too. Let's continue with your wonderful effort. Cheers....