Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910152025 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Need not be too bothered what people say.

There is a saying see human say humans' words. See ghost say ghosts' words.

There is no perfect design. I realise CDL tend to build planter and other developers have big big balcony. I like NV location thus have to give in
    to planter which I dont quite like too. Fortunately it is just one at the living room unlike Livia with so many planters. Will use the planter
    to sun my clothings.

Just had an interesting idea...can we put a mini pond at one end of our planter ?

Anyway I just realised for developments without bay windows, the size of their rooms are actually smaller ( size is almost equal to our room size minus the bay windows ). Thus having bay windows actually enlarge our room. Look at H20 Residences and The Luxurie, their rooms are so much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by jozoo
    Just had an interesting idea...can we put a mini pond at one end of our planter ?

Anyway I just realised for developments without bay windows, the size of their rooms are actually smaller ( size is almost equal to our room size minus the bay windows ). Thus having bay windows actually enlarge our room. Look at H20 Residences and The Luxurie, their rooms are so much smaller.
    wow... got indoor pond.... power laaa..

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Need not be too bothered what people say.

There is a saying see human say humans' words. See ghost say ghosts' words.

There is no perfect design. I realise CDL tend to build planter and other developers have big big balcony. I like NV location thus have to give in
    to planter which I dont quite like too. Fortunately it is just one at the living room unlike Livia with so many planters. Will use the planter
    to sun my clothings.
    Agree. Same sentiment.

Sir...for the pond wise...you might want to think twice to see if you have the time to maintain it....think of the potential problem like algae etc....I think will have maintenance problem....

I was thinking of putting a small section with fibreglass etc. Just wondering if management allows ... heard in most cases they do not allow.

I guess by Mar next year, all the blocks will be up.

I was thinking of putting a small section with fibreglass etc. Just wondering if management allows ... heard in most cases they do not allow.

I guess by Mar next year, all the blocks will be up.
    How mgmt can see?

I am thinking of turning the planter into an Aquarium.
    People from outside can see my Arowana swiming

How many units left unsold? Is it worth to invest in 1 here now?

Quote Originally Posted by GForce
    Do note, there will be an upcoming project beside it in future...
    Being 99LH, these plots of land takes affect from 7 January 2008 where the land is originally purchased by CDL...

if you want better grab now... else you will feel shortchanged in the number of years left for such 99LH properties....
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-nv-residences

Basically project like this will not loose money as it is near MRT & Mall.
    If no hurry maybe can wait a little longer for price to soften due to current unfavouarable market condition. Just my thots. Final decisions is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    Do note, there will be an upcoming project beside it in future...
    Being 99LH, these plots of land takes affect from 7 January 2008 where the land is originally purchased by CDL...

if you want better grab now... else you will feel shortchanged in the number of years left for such 99LH properties....
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-nv-residences
    The developer may/can top-up the list before launching it. I recall I saw the next project has a lease starting from 2010+ if I did not remember wrongly.

Anyone knows what is this dimming lighting system in the units? Does it mean that the living/dinning rooms lightings points are all positioned within a false ceiling ? Just need to buy the down lights and ask the electricians to install them and don't need to do up the false ceiling? It is the whole house or only the living room?

Quote Originally Posted by coolview
    Anyone knows what is this dimming lighting system in the units? Does it mean that the living/dinning rooms lightings points are all positioned within a false ceiling ? Just need to buy the down lights and ask the electricians to install them and don't need to do up the false ceiling? It is the whole house or only the living room?
    I think it is "dimming switches" to be precise rather than "dimming lightning system. There are several types of dimming switches I believe. The dimming switches are installed at living and master bedroom only.

Based on Aug transaction, 39 units of 642 left...

They are already putting window frames for those units facing Livia while
    some of the behind blocks are only at 2nd/3rd storey. Wonder is it due to Livia units facing NV construction call CDL everyday to complain

They are already putting window frames for those units facing Livia while
    some of the behind blocks are only at 2nd/3rd storey. Wonder is it due to Livia units facing NV construction call CDL everyday to complain
    Wow...actually I was about to drive there to take a look later this evening - myu montly ritual. Time flies...

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Wow...actually I was about to drive there to take a look later this evening - myu montly ritual. Time flies...
    Yup...they are doing the window frames...up to #5 storey....

Yup...they are doing the window frames...up to #5 storey....
    Probably these few blocks might be completed much earlier. How is it nice or not? Like the masterbedroom curvy design-something unique.

Probably these few blocks might be completed much earlier. How is it nice or not? Like the masterbedroom curvy design-something unique.
    Ok lah...cannot say unique. I think casa merah, woodsville 28 also have a pillar in the master bedroom. Quite a standard design.

Ok lah...cannot say unique. I think casa merah, woodsville 28 also have a pillar in the master bedroom. Quite a standard design.
    Now that I zoom into the pictures I took earlier...I think if I did not interprete wrongly, the windows for #1 to #3 of Blk 85 is already there! The windows are covered by white colour protective film or something. Blk 85 at #9 now...Blk 83 at #8, Blk 99 at about #3 (bearing in mind #1 and #2 for this stack is void).

How the plot of land behind NV ? Seems like they have started clearing the ground for the new project. I wonder how CDL gg to market the rest of the 3 large remaining plots of land. I hope CDL would consider converting a plot to a mixed use with retail to attract buyers there. Logically speaking, CDL would increase or at least maintain the prices for the 3 remaining projects. I would also think that they would maintain the quality of the workmanship for NV like Livia in order to attract buyers for their next 3 projects. I heard from agent that quite a handful of NV buyers are owners of Livia as well.

Now that I zoom into the pictures I took earlier...I think if I did not interprete wrongly, the windows for #1 to #3 of Blk 85 is already there! The windows are covered by white colour protective film or something. Blk 85 at #9 now...Blk 83 at #8, Blk 99 at about #3 (bearing in mind #1 and #2 for this stack is void).
    Update as of 3rd Oct.
    1. CDL has updated the TOP date to Q2 2013 (from Q4 2014). Quite a reasonable date although I was hoping for Q1 2013.
    2. Blk 83 is up to 9th storey...and so are most of the other blocks facing Livia (some are 10+). These four blocks should reach the top floor by end of this year.
    As for the other four blocks, I can see that Block 95 and 99, the side facing internal of the project is already up to 3rd storey+. By end of this year they should hit 8th storey or so.
    Last edited by sotidy; 03-10-11 at 13:11. Reason: Grammar

Update as of 3rd Oct.
    1. CDL has updated the TOP date to Q2 2013 (from Q4 2014). Quite a reasonable date although I was hoping for Q1 2013.
    2. Blk 83 is up to 9th storey...and so are most of the other blocks facing Livia (some are 10+). These four blocks should reach the top floor by end of this year.
    As for the other four blocks, I can see that Block 95 and 99, the side facing internal of the project is already up to 3rd storey+. By end of this year they should hit 8th storey or so.
    this project is operating at full steam ahead it seems....

I think the blocks nearer to Livia will TOP in Q1 2013 while the rest in Q2 2013. Maybe could be as early as end 2012!

After viewing so many projects these days, I realised our plot of land is very big and lesser units compared to new proj like Luxurie, A Treasure Trove etc.

I think the blocks nearer to Livia will TOP in Q1 2013 while the rest in Q2 2013. Maybe could be as early as end 2012!

After viewing so many projects these days, I realised our plot of land is very big and lesser units compared to new proj like Luxurie, A Treasure Trove etc.
    Its due to much lower plot ratio....livia 2.1 vs att 3.0

Pasir Ris too much land, demand overshadowed by Tampines, Changi and east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Pasir Ris too much land, demand overshadowed by Tampines, Changi and east coast.
    It can applies to punggol, sembawang, woodlands, jurong etc?

Usually it will be TOP together . It could not be some TOP and the rest is still on development

Quote Originally Posted by khatib855
    Usually it will be TOP together . It could not be some TOP and the rest is still on development
    yup agree with you on this.. i emailed CDL to check if they will have 2 TOP dates for different blocks, so far the answer is, Q2 2013 for all...

Quote Originally Posted by feliciacao
    yup agree with you on this.. i emailed CDL to check if they will have 2 TOP dates for different blocks, so far the answer is, Q2 2013 for all...
    same TOP dates but keys collection for various blocks can varies for few weeks to a mth or so