Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011162126 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Update as of 3rd Oct.
    1. CDL has updated the TOP date to Q2 2013 (from Q4 2014). Quite a reasonable date although I was hoping for Q1 2013.
    2. Blk 83 is up to 9th storey...and so are most of the other blocks facing Livia (some are 10+). These four blocks should reach the top floor by end of this year.
    As for the other four blocks, I can see that Block 95 and 99, the side facing internal of the project is already up to 3rd storey+. By end of this year they should hit 8th storey or so.
    Basically I believe they are now focusing on finishing the four blocks nearest to Livia to minimise heavy machineries from causing disturbances to the residents in Livia. I believe there should be one single TOP date, although the key collection can be in phases.

Next CDL project (i.e. 3rd one) will be 892 units. 12 blocks. This time round the architect is no longer A61. It's Axis. Builder is also different. No longer Hyundai E&C.

Basically I believe they are now focusing on finishing the four blocks nearest to Livia to minimise heavy machineries from causing disturbances to the residents in Livia. I believe there should be one single TOP date, although the key collection can be in phases.

Next CDL project (i.e. 3rd one) will be 892 units. 12 blocks. This time round the architect is no longer A61. It's Axis. Builder is also different. No longer Hyundai E&C.
    any idea when the next 3rd CDL project launching?...

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    any idea when the next 3rd CDL project launching?...
    Should be real soon, can see they are rushing the showroom.
    Not easy for developers to time the launch now. "Scarly" launch and next day market collapse. Hungry buyers that are waiting at the sidelines will crowd the showroom like Zombies for lelong, lelong.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Should be real soon, can see they are rushing the showroom.
    Not easy for developers to time the launch now. "Scarly" launch and next day market collapse. Hungry buyers that are waiting at the sidelines will crowd the showroom like Zombies for lelong, lelong.

More or less Mr Quek should be timing the launch. Currently sentiment is erratic but more to the downside. Anything can happen....things can start to get stabilise especially if EU stop dragging their feet and unite together to work on the issues.

Updates on the progress
    89,87,85,83 - all look pretty tall ....each probably already >10th storey
    91 - catching up....looks like 8th storey from far...
    93 - about 4th storey...
    95, 99 - one side of the stack is 4th storey+
    Looks like 5 blocks can be completed by end of this year and the other 3 blocks by end-Q1 2012.

Wonder is there a walkway between Livia & NV.
    Cannot be both sharing the same fencing right?
    If they can provide a side gate here would be good.
    otherwise can only exit at the main gate.

LIVIA PASIR RIS GROVE Condominium 1 955,000 915 Strata 1,044 Sep-11

far away Pasir Ris 2br is now above 1kpsf, quantum almost 1 million
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Wonder is there a walkway between Livia & NV.
    Cannot be both sharing the same fencing right?
    If they can provide a side gate here would be good.
    otherwise can only exit at the main gate.
    I thought about this question before and I deduce that can only exit at the main gate.

Passby NV. Saw the NV adverts have all been taken down. Agents banners were hung all over just below the new furnished big board - new advert up soon. Curious to know what is the name of the 3rd project. Strange, for this new launch still no news from Richard Sng from ERA yet.

Passby NV. Saw the NV adverts have all been taken down. Agents banners were hung all over just below the new furnished big board - new advert up soon. Curious to know what is the name of the 3rd project. Strange, for this new launch still no news from Richard Sng from ERA yet.
    This will be the lousiest plot.....expect vy y slow sales.....cant walk to mrt liao and facing tpe

Mabe 750psf ppl will bite

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    This will be the lousiest plot.....expect vy y slow sales.....cant walk to mrt liao and facing tpe

Mabe 750psf ppl will bite
    Maybe not, the plot is super big, so those facing away from TPE should be still ok. If I am CDL I will build a skypark like MBS and a dolphin pool to sell at current market or $600 psf. Sure fully sold within couple of months

The new project is marketed by Huttons, not ERA. When the time is ripe, project name will be revealed....

Maybe not, the plot is super big, so those facing away from TPE should be still ok. If I am CDL I will build a skypark like MBS and a dolphin pool to sell at current market or $600 psf. Sure fully sold within couple of months
    600psf? The 'marketed price' is 'from' 7xxpsf. But as usual, there will only be some units (<10 or so) at between 750psf-800psf. Most others would be above 800psf. Likely average price around 850psf.

If I were CDL I will seek approval to convert the last plot that is nearest to the MRT to retail cum residential, like Greenwhich sort. This way the residents in this plot are still able to walk to MRT by cutting thru the development..

Quote Originally Posted by coolview
    If I were CDL I will seek approval to convert the last plot that is nearest to the MRT to retail cum residential, like Greenwhich sort. This way the residents in this plot are still able to walk to MRT by cutting thru the development..

CDL is a private company and if CDL can squeeze out more top and bottom line from pure residential development, it will be unlikely for them to change their plan.

Updates on the progress
    89,87,85,83 - all look pretty tall ....each probably already >10th storey
    91 - catching up....looks like 8th storey from far...
    93 - about 4th storey...
    95, 99 - one side of the stack is 4th storey+
    Looks like 5 blocks can be completed by end of this year and the other 3 blocks by end-Q1 2012.
    Wanted to post some pictures but I keep getting errors

Status as of today.
    Blk 83 - Building 10th floor, Windows frame till 6th floor, Windows till 4th floor.
    Blk 85 - Building 11th floor, Windows frame till 8th floor, Windows till 6th floor.

Heard the new launch will be very soon and have Avatar inspired landscape. Wow...shall be looking forward to seeing it. Wonder how the price will be like...maybe slightly higher than NV?

Quote Originally Posted by jozoo
    Heard the new launch will be very soon and have Avatar inspired landscape. Wow...shall be looking forward to seeing it. Wonder how the price will be like...maybe slightly higher than NV?
    Well....if all goes well on 23rd Oct and EU have something good, then I think the launched will be real soon. Some folks are suggesting CDL have to price at 600psf in order to move the units but I seriously don't think so. Likely average price will be about 860-880psf.

This project is by a different architect and builder...so it should be quite different from Livia / NV.

Price at 600psf? That'll be cheaper than EC. So where this location again?

Well....if all goes well on 23rd Oct and EU have something good, then I think the launched will be real soon.

This project is by a different architect and builder...so it should be quite different from Livia / NV.
    Fainted....better modify my post else everyone will start assuming the psf price.

Anyway I saw Jason's parquet moving in and out of NV's construction site...so I guess they are one of the suppliers...

livia subsale 850psf for 3/4 bdr and 950psf for 2bdr oredi and sizes r big today

new launch shrink 2bdr to 800sqft and launch at 850psf....will sell well but gona affect livia subsale market

Anyway I saw Jason's parquet moving in and out of NV's construction site...so I guess they are one of the suppliers...
    Heard from my friend staying in LIVIA that their worksmanships are rather bad.

Livia 2 bedded latest transacted at $1,030 psf

Woh! Hyndai is working like F1. The Substation is already up.

I wont be surprise if NV TOP b4 2013.

Are they rushing so as not to affect the marketing of the next project, The Palette ?

Just wonder any expert here know what's the fastest time a project of such size could be completed. One half year possible?

Saw The Palatte website and was amazed by its facilities. Guess its much better than NV and have 3 Clubhouses. Nice water features too. Land bigger but I guess more cramp as more units now. The floor plans of the units are quite similar to NV and its study rooms seem bigger. Wonder how they gonna price this...hopefully slightly higher than NV

Woh! Hyndai is working like F1. The Substation is already up.

I wont be surprise if NV TOP b4 2013.

Are they rushing so as not to affect the marketing of the next project, The Palette ?

Just wonder any expert here know what's the fastest time a project of such size could be completed. One half year possible?
    I rather they do it properly rather than just rush to TOP. A reasonable estimate is 1 year after the buildings have reached the top. The problem is the other those block not facing Livia, especially 95 and 99 are only built on one side till abt 4th storey only...so I still think optimistically speaking is Q1 2013.

Saw The Palatte website and was amazed by its facilities. Guess its much better than NV and have 3 Clubhouses. Nice water features too. Land bigger but I guess more cramp as more units now. The floor plans of the units are quite similar to NV and its study rooms seem bigger. Wonder how they gonna price this...hopefully slightly higher than NV
    Palette 892 units 461,315 sqft land 12 blocks
    NV 642 units 328,110 sqft land 8 blocks

Sama sama lah...

After looking at so many floor plans, I feel all sama sama. I think the major differences between Livia/NV (A61) vs Palette is the orientation of the kitchen entrance and size of the bathroom.

Palette's kitchen entrance is near one of the bedroom (which I personally don't prefer) and the bathroom seems tiny.

Palette has the same floor storage as per NV and H20.

After looking at so many floor plans, I feel all sama sama. I think the major differences between Livia/NV (A61) vs Palette is the orientation of the kitchen entrance and size of the bathroom.

Palette's kitchen entrance is near one of the bedroom (which I personally don't prefer) and the bathroom seems tiny.

Palette has the same floor storage as per NV and H20.
    In general, Palette has slightly less bay window, smaller bathroom but have bigger kitchen and bigger study (For the 3+1). Other than that its almost identical.

My guess is "from 790psf(i.e. cheapest psf available)" and average price should be "880psf"

In general, Palette has slightly less bay window, smaller bathroom but have bigger kitchen and bigger study (For the 3+1). Other than that its almost identical.

My guess is "from 790psf(i.e. cheapest psf available)" and average price should be "880psf"
    I am quite surprise that CDL such a big developer seems not very innovative in this few projects. Besides throwing some new facilities, the rest looks boring. The units design is almost similar with the standard planter boxes. It looks like they are moving towards mass production to minimize construction cost and get maximum profits. Just look at Livia and compare it with the HDB directly opposite, a foreigner may be mistaken which one is actually a private property