Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by jozoo
    Me too...already start designing and getting the things I need.

Just wondering if we can have the actual measurements of the various parts of our house.
    so early? for wat?

Me too...already start designing and getting the things I need.

Just wondering if we can have the actual measurements of the various parts of our house.
    For now, the best you can do is to contact CDL to get a scaled floorplan. But take note that it wouldn't be the actual, since the actual thing is still being built.

Wishing All and Your Loved Ones
    a Merry Christmas and
    a Very Happy & Fruitful New Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010
    Wishing All and Your Loved Ones
    a Merry Christmas and
    a Very Happy & Fruitful New Year 2012
    WISHING ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

Looking at the site, TOP end 2012 seems not impossible.
    All blocks almost top. Blk 87 has reached the highest.
    Works on the ground has started.

They have started dumping the building equipments for The Palette at site.
    CDL is really aggressive.
    Maybe the next christmas celebration will be at NV. Hooray...!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    WISHING ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

Looking at the site, TOP end 2012 seems not impossible.
    All blocks almost top. Blk 87 has reached the highest.
    Works on the ground has started.

They have started dumping the building equipments for The Palette at site.
    CDL is really aggressive.
    Maybe the next christmas celebration will be at NV. Hooray...!!

Yup. That's why I say I estimated Q1 2013 although it could also drag to Q2 2013. The glass is tinted black colour. With the curved ledges, it has the glass hotel/concorde hotel/holiday inn atrium hotel type of retro look. LOL

I went to the site of NV yesterday. I think it is about 50-60% completed. It needs few more months to complete all the windows and painting. properbly begining of 2Q next year. the workers are working overtimes through out the night. I also visited the showroom to check the new launch. To compared the both. NV value has gone up a little but the new ones have improved its layouts. The yard, Living area, kitchen, study room, etc.

I went to the site of NV yesterday. I think it is about 50-60% completed. It needs few more months to complete all the windows and painting. properbly begining of 2Q next year. the workers are working overtimes through out the night. I also visited the showroom to check the new launch. To compared the both. NV value has gone up a little but the new ones have improved its layouts. The yard, Living area, kitchen, study room, etc.
    FYI. NV left 3+study & 4 bedroom. See you next year!

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Yup. That's why I say I estimated Q1 2013 although it could also drag to Q2 2013. The glass is tinted black colour. With the curved ledges, it has the glass hotel/concorde hotel/holiday inn atrium hotel type of retro look. LOL
    Bro,

You are right, very lao jiao. Mmm.. tinted black? is this the norm nowadays? Look like hotel?
    I prefer resort look, hope is not too commercial type

Bro,

You are right, very lao jiao. Mmm.. tinted black? is this the norm nowadays? Look like hotel?
    I prefer resort look, hope is not too commercial type
    Personally hor...as long as it doesn't block the visible sunlight from coming into the house and yet can help to maintain privacy, I am happy =)

More importantly will be the future neighbours and living environment.

Personally hor...as long as it doesn't block the visible sunlight from coming into the house and yet can help to maintain privacy, I am happy =)

More importantly will be the future neighbours and living environment.
    CDL just updated. 49% completed as of 31st Dec 2011. Estimated TOP Q2 2013 (No change)

Default Hello

Hi all,

I bought a 2 bedrooms in NV for rental and investment. Hope to see you all soon once it is TOP

They have already started painting stack 83.
    Is white. Guess is the first layer. So fast

Just suddenly occurred to me that NV is supposed to be meaning Envy.... Am i slow or wat....

The progress seem to be quite fast. Guess by end of March, most of the blocks be white with all windows fitted

Default Hello 2@12 !!!

The progress seem to be quite fast. Guess by end of March, most of the blocks be white with all windows fitted
    2012 is another busy year!

Livia took about 27 months to complete like wise NV should complete early 2Q of 2013. CDL is using dry walls and most of the parts are being assembled on site.

2012 is another busy year!

Livia took about 27 months to complete like wise NV should complete early 2Q of 2013. CDL is using dry walls and most of the parts are being assembled on site.
    2Q 2013 is a more realistic date but if the admin/distribution of keys etc is more efficient, then 1Q 2013 is possible.

Had a quick eyeball of the construction this morning. The slower blocks (95 and 99) are appx 8th storey. So I think all the blocks should reach the top floor latest by end Mar 2012. I think they are doing a lot of // processing...so very likely everything can be completed by end 2012. Q1 2013 will be for them to rectify the defects/touch-up/submit paperwork for TOP etc. Q2 2013 TOP and distribute keys etc.

2Q 2013 is a more realistic date but if the admin/distribution of keys etc is more efficient, then 1Q 2013 is possible.

Had a quick eyeball of the construction this morning. The slower blocks (95 and 99) are appx 8th storey. So I think all the blocks should reach the top floor latest by end Mar 2012. I think they are doing a lot of // processing...so very likely everything can be completed by end 2012. Q1 2013 will be for them to rectify the defects/touch-up/submit paperwork for TOP etc. Q2 2013 TOP and distribute keys etc.
    Visited the site today. Don't think the painting at Blk 83 has started. One thing for sure, 83,85,87,89 has reached the top floor and many heavy equipments have been shifted to the other side. Blk 99 is at 10th floor for the side facing north and 7th floor for the side facing south (highest is 12th floor for this block). So mathematically even the slowest block should be completed by 13th week of 2012 ...and that will be exactly end of Q1 2012.

Default Hi Neighbours, New here!

Just received letter from Bank that they had disbursed another 5%, total 50%. Very happy as we are getting closer to TOP.

The very next day, received another letter from the same bank notified that interest will up from 0.91% to 1.27% (mine is OCBC 3month SOR) what a big jump.....

Anyone here had the same fate?

Quote Originally Posted by nv89
    Just received letter from Bank that they had disbursed another 5%, total 50%. Very happy as we are getting closer to TOP.

The very next day, received another letter from the same bank notified that interest will up from 0.91% to 1.27% (mine is OCBC 3month SOR) what a big jump.....

SOR shoot up recently...SIBOR not yet. I am taking board-rate...the one that most people says/thinks is a stupid choice..but its ok

SOR is usually most volatile.

Quote Originally Posted by nv89

Omg phobia to open mailbox... Ok i shakl not open it for 3 months...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Omg phobia to open mailbox... Ok i shakl not open it for 3 months...
    LOL...open la...there's quite a lot of activities inside the units...can roughly see the inside already. I think for those that have hit 50% payment milestone, the next 5% and next 5% will take a bit more time (probably 3mths and 4mths).

u guys got the letter so fast. mine is upper floor 3 bedder on stack 87 just received letter yesterday for 5% (from 40% to 45%).

besides, sotidy, how did u get into the site to take a look? everytime i was stopped at the gate so only able to see from outside the site parameter, even nearby livia now can't get a visitor pass to come inside take a look liao. (maybe because it's a dif patrol person)

Quote Originally Posted by diewohnung
    u guys got the letter so fast. mine is upper floor 3 bedder on stack 87 just received letter yesterday for 5% (from 40% to 45%).

besides, sotidy, how did u get into the site to take a look? everytime i was stopped at the gate so only able to see from outside the site parameter, even nearby livia now can't get a visitor pass to come inside take a look liao. (maybe because it's a dif patrol person)
    i did't get in. I use zoom lens.

i did't get in. I use zoom lens.
    You guys stay in Pasir ris? Thanks for keeping updates.

Hope by March, we are able to see the whole clear & bright picture of NV standing up next to Livia.

Wishing you & your family a happy & properous Lunar New Year!

You guys stay in Pasir ris? Thanks for keeping updates.

Hope by March, we are able to see the whole clear & bright picture of NV standing up next to Livia.

Wishing you & your family a happy & properous Lunar New Year!
    No but I passby TPE at the same stretch almost everyday so sometimes just do a detour to the site area to take a look. Also looking forward to moving in....to save time and effort.

Happy lunar New Year dear new neighbors. Hope to see you all next New Year and greeting one another door-to-door

Quote Originally Posted by diewohnung
    Happy lunar New Year dear new neighbors. Hope to see you all next New Year and greeting one another door-to-door
    Soon soon...the end is near...

Default Hello 2012

Soon soon...the end is near...
    What is the latest development at NV? Any good news?
    FYI. Livia has just recently held a Spring celebration for its residents.

Property seems getting cooler ... looks like prices may come down.

What is the latest development at NV? Any good news?
    FYI. Livia has just recently held a Spring celebration for its residents.

Property seems getting cooler ... looks like prices may come down.
    Almost all blocks reached the top. Left one or two blocks almost at the top.
    Lots of activities on the ground. Almost cannot see any soil patches left.
    So wat do you think?

TOP at 7th stage. Already received letter stage 5 completed which
    means left 2 stages to go. Already 49% completed. So wat do you think?
    I am guessing there's chance TOP b4 2013.

GONG XI GONG XI to all NVIANS. Wishing all good health and looking forward to an enjoyable stay in NV. Cheers!

Almost all blocks reached the top. Left one or two blocks almost at the top.
    Lots of activities on the ground. Almost cannot see any soil patches left.
    So wat do you think?

TOP at 7th stage. Already received letter stage 5 completed which
    means left 2 stages to go. Already 49% completed. So wat do you think?
    I am guessing there's chance TOP b4 2013.

GONG XI GONG XI to all NVIANS. Wishing all good health and looking forward to an enjoyable stay in NV. Cheers!
    Very good! Thanks for your info. I think by end of Q1 we are able to see a clearer picture. Am I right?

Is it possible to post some pictures of NV?