Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    more or less cfm they bot it long long ago.....verified by agts and ppl working for the developers when i visit the showflat....and they told me its 99LH.....

anyway dun hf vested interest....just curious lor

it can be 99LH and cdl top up the lease b4 they launch it....
    Because i visited the sf on the launch date. Was there and many other people were asking the agents on this. The agents then went on to get a confirmation with the IC and developer staff. It was confirmed that the entire plot of land CDL has is not 99 years.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Because i visited the sf on the launch date. Was there and many other people were asking the agents on this. The agents then went on to get a confirmation with the IC and developer staff. It was confirmed that the entire plot of land CDL has is not 99 years.
    but den livia, nv and palette r really 99lh....

lets see 4th and 5th plot cdl gona sell as 99lh or 999lh.....hehe

From what a friend told me, it was previously FH agricultural land, when CDL gets permission to convert it to Residential land, it was converted to 99yr Residential. After 99 years, the land will be returned to govt.

Guess the only one who can confirm is CDL.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    This will clear all doubts....

Officially taken off CDL website....
    City Developments Limited Annual Report 2007

http://www.cdl.com.sg/annualreport20...2007report.pdf

Refer to Page 56

Description & Location | Site Area (Sq. Metres) | Tenure | Effective Group Interest (%)
    Pasir Ris Land Parcels 1, 2 and 3 + State Land | 113,589 | 99 years | 51
    Pasir Ris Land Parcels 4 and 5 | 84,102 | 999 years | 51

If you look at CDL latest financial report 2011, Parcels 4&5 have mysteriously convert to 99 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by coolview
    If you look at CDL latest financial report 2011, Parcels 4&5 have mysteriously convert to 99 years now.
    That means they probably have paid the dp to convert to residential lor

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    In Page 65 of the annual report, it stated:
    pasir ris land parcel 3 + state land 41,513 99 years
    pasir ris land parcels 4 and 5 84,132 99 years

Blk 95 is left with abt 2 floors...and the windows etc fitted till about till about say 7-8th floor (guesstimate from far). I suspect 83,85,87,89,91,93's water-tank, windows, sliding doors at planter etc will be completed by end-May 2012. Thereafter, aircons and stuffs will start to appear from Jun 2012.
    This is for friends who wants to see blk 99,95,93 status...These are taken from TPE.

Hi mate, can you help enlighten what is "dp" exactly....a bit confused? Why would anyone pay money to convert a 999yr leasehold to a 99 yr leasehold?

Another reason is that there might be typo error in the annual report disclosures.

Only large developer can talk to garment to convert.
    1. It is likely CDL bought the land back in the 80's as a freehold land and the intended purpose was for agriculture.
    2. You can view it as CDL doing 'land banking'. CDL subdivided the land into 5 plots (maybe they paid a fee)
    3. CDL probably paid a DP to convert it for residential purpose.
    http://www.sla.gov.sg/doc/ser/DP%20p...Jul%202000.pdf

Bottom line is are there any differences between 99 years leasehold from CDL/Far East or 99 years leasehold from Gov't? When lease expires, both take it back and resell it.

Yuppie boy: Most developer wants to be 'fair' to 99 years leasehold buyer as far as they can. usually from land sales date to TOP, its about 3.5 years. So If NV can TOP end of this year...then its about 5 years. So lugi abt 1.5 years from norm.

If I did not remember wrongly, Palette lease is 20 Oct 2010...and I estimate TOP date is Q4 2014. Lease would have expired by about 4 years also.

Looking back, CDL probably paid the DP for both plots back in Jan 2008, wanted to launch both but Jan 2009 suck thumb, so focus on livia first. Come Jun 2009 everything starts moving up and so they focus on clearing livia first and then start launching NV around Aug 2010. Then NV sell so well back then...so they quickly convert another plot in Oct 2010 and launch Palette back in Q4 2011. So for all you know...maybe let's say when Palette sells 60% by....say Jun 2012, they might convert the next plot...and wait to launch it some time in 2013 if property market is still alright or push the launch closer to 2014.

Did you notice?? CDL launched its NV project for 642 units. Why it stated on the URA residential projects in the pipeline for 1543? TOP unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010
    Did you notice?? CDL launched its NV project for 642 units. Why it stated on the URA residential projects in the pipeline for 1543? TOP unknown.
    It includes those in future projects in the same plot. Waterfront series at bedok reservoir was also like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Hi mate, can you help enlighten what is "dp" exactly....a bit confused? Why would anyone pay money to convert a 999yr leasehold to a 99 yr leasehold?
    Differential premium. Check out my earlier post or visit sla website

1. It is likely CDL bought the land back in the 80's as a freehold land and the intended purpose was for agriculture.
    2. You can view it as CDL doing 'land banking'. CDL subdivided the land into 5 plots (maybe they paid a fee)
    3. CDL probably paid a DP to convert it for residential purpose.
    http://www.sla.gov.sg/doc/ser/DP%20p...Jul%202000.pdf

Bottom line is are there any differences between 99 years leasehold from CDL/Far East or 99 years leasehold from Gov't? When lease expires, both take it back and resell it.

Yuppie boy: Most developer wants to be 'fair' to 99 years leasehold buyer as far as they can. usually from land sales date to TOP, its about 3.5 years. So If NV can TOP end of this year...then its about 5 years. So lugi abt 1.5 years from norm.

If I did not remember wrongly, Palette lease is 20 Oct 2010...and I estimate TOP date is Q4 2014. Lease would have expired by about 4 years also.

Looking back, CDL probably paid the DP for both plots back in Jan 2008, wanted to launch both but Jan 2009 suck thumb, so focus on livia first. Come Jun 2009 everything starts moving up and so they focus on clearing livia first and then start launching NV around Aug 2010. Then NV sell so well back then...so they quickly convert another plot in Oct 2010 and launch Palette back in Q4 2011. So for all you know...maybe let's say when Palette sells 60% by....say Jun 2012, they might convert the next plot...and wait to launch it some time in 2013 if property market is still alright or push the launch closer to 2014.

good that there's now more activities from our future neighbors in this thred these days.

sotidy, you seem really knowledgable, and that makes me feel good given the fact that you also vested in NV, so i must also made a smart choice.

Quote Originally Posted by diewohnung
    good that there's now more activities from our future neighbors in this thred these days.

sotidy, you seem really knowledgable, and that makes me feel good given the fact that you also vested in NV, so i must also made a smart choice.
    Urmm.... Just sharing what I know. Buy for investment and buy for own stay have different set of considerations. Buy for own stay will include personal factors.

I have been trying to post pictures but without success. Finally after months (or years)....I realise the attachment got to be smaller than 1MB.

Anyone know whether carpark start construction already? Heard that when carpark is ready, TOP will be soon....

Quote Originally Posted by oreopoo
    Anyone know whether carpark start construction already? Heard that when carpark is ready, TOP will be soon....
    Carpark structure definitely is done...as it is underground carpark mah....for me I will take the cue from Tennis court + max2Q.

Carpark structure definitely is done...as it is underground carpark mah....for me I will take the cue from Tennis court + max2Q.
    Actually I am more interested to know the size of the new hawker centre, the quality of food and the date of completion. The site is already known (as posted in this thread previously)

After years of foodcourt, kopitiam food, its time for some decent food.

Actually I am more interested to know the size of the new hawker centre, the quality of food and the date of completion. The site is already known (as posted in this thread previously)

yes, good, unique and cheap food best found in hawker centre.
    foodcourt/kopitiam are all lousy sub-standard "factory production" and highly priced just to milk money out of consumers...and can't even provide clean utensils

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    yes, good, unique and cheap food best found in hawker centre.
    foodcourt/kopitiam are all lousy sub-standard "factory production" and highly priced just to milk money out of consumers...and can't even provide clean utensils
    Precisely! Kopitiam chain ....I am quite sick of it...

In Page 65 of the annual report, it stated:
    pasir ris land parcel 3 + state land 41,513 99 years
    pasir ris land parcels 4 and 5 84,132 99 years
    So is that mean the land for NV is 99 year leased by GOVT but not CDL? (thansk everyone for clarify the doubt ekspecially sotidy)

Quote Originally Posted by skytunnel
    So is that mean the land for NV is 99 year leased by GOVT but not CDL? (thansk everyone for clarify the doubt ekspecially sotidy)
    Technically speaking...all the land are owned by Ah Gong. Ah Gong owns everything in this land.

Look like NV could only achieve 60 over % as of March 2012. It is still a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by NV2010
    Look like NV could only achieve 60 over % as of March 2012. It is still a long way.
    Don't think can top by 2012... Not sure they start to construct the pools.....

Quote Originally Posted by oreopoo
    Don't think can top by 2012... Not sure they start to construct the pools.....
    Yup. Q1 2013 is still a safer bet. Dec 2012 is a hope (wish).

Actually where is the hawker centre? I tried searching but cannot find.

This is for friends who wants to see blk 99,95,93 status...These are taken from TPE.
    Would anyone care to enlighten where are these 3 blocks facing eventually? The expressway?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dialow
    Would anyone care to enlighten where are these 3 blocks facing eventually? The expressway?

Thanks!
    99 and 95 probably should face palette. 93 will face a bit of palette and some of elias green. 91 probably will face elias green (and might be able to see the open space in between elias green's blocks).

99 and 95 probably should face palette. 93 will face a bit of palette and some of elias green. 91 probably will face elias green (and might be able to see the open space in between elias green's blocks).
    Thanks Sotidy! You really know alot!

Quote Originally Posted by dialow
    Thanks Sotidy! You really know alot!
    Passby the same place at least twice a day for the past 7 years+. Roughly will know the orientation.