Page 1 of 29 12345611162126 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Default NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Hi everyone,

Was looking around the forum, but seems like there's no thread for NV Residences.

What's the view/comment/feedback on it?

I've not gone down to the show flat or sales gallery, but so far from online search, the place seems quite ok. Close to MRT & TPE exit. Can get 4room for about $1.2m for 136sqm.

Althought the 4 rooms are all facing inside...

Normal mass market condo with reasonable pricing and location. The unit you quoting should be the low floor facing playground / near BBQ pit - may not be ideal for self-stay.

BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by khaine
    Hi everyone,

Was looking around the forum, but seems like there's no thread for NV Residences.

I've not gone down to the show flat or sales gallery, but so far from online search, the place seems quite ok. Close to MRT & TPE exit. Can get 4room for about $1.2m for 136sqm.

The price is not bad for this residenence . it is reasonable . I got the 3+1 unit .

Thanks for the guide to the thread.

Wondering if there are any 3+1 or 4 rooms left.
    Contacting a Hutton agents who's going to give me the info later.
    Will plan to go down to the sales gallery later this weekend.

Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?

Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?
    I think there some unit left with 4 room and 3+1 . there is a few unit release last week . My friend also looking at the same place which i help him tied up with my agent . CDL finishing is not bad . I went to look at livia which is quite impressive . I miss my chance there .

The new project just beside nv which is facing tpe....worse plot of land....heard gona launch end of yr....not worth waiting for tat plot bcoz its the furthest to mrt n nearest to tpe...lol

Ask more info from huttons agt....they shd b able to tell u the complete story n exact location of the next plot....there will b 2 more projects coming up

Hi everyone,

Is good that u started this thread as the earlier thread has no title - very few people are aware. Just bot one 3+1, I find it not too bad. 7 mins to MRT if u cut thru' the HDB and kept at launch price. Quiet and peaceful. Agent informed that the other 3 remaining plots CDL going to launch will definitely higher price. Think difficult to say if mkt turn around - may launch cheaper. But if agent is right then "huat!"

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Is good that u started this thread as the earlier thread has no title - very few people are aware. Just bot one 3+1, I find it not too bad. 7 mins to MRT if u cut thru' the HDB and kept at launch price. Quiet and peaceful. Agent informed that the other 3 remaining plots CDL going to launch will definitely higher price. Think difficult to say if mkt turn around - may launch cheaper. But if agent is right then "huat!"
    nice to meet you . which blk are u in ? we are neighbour soon

Quote Originally Posted by khatib855
    nice to meet you . which blk are u in ? we are neighbour soon
    Hello neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Hello neighbours

let me start first . I am blk 83

Talking

let me start first . I am blk 83
    Same lor

I think the sales gallery is already close. For the exact land parcel, you can go to onemap.sg and look at how the land is 'cut' into 5 projects. The 3rd project is likely to be launched in Sep (or later) depending on the sentiment.

Same lor

When do you got it ?

When do you got it ?
    Couple of months back. Construction progress is not bad with the stacks closest to Livia being built faster. Blk 83 is now about 4th storey...I think...

Actually, I think it is in the plan (of course the big question is when) to 'remove' the hill near the MRT and build a road. When that happens, you won't have to cut through the HDB in order to have the shortest route.

Left with not many choice. I got blk 87. At first thot bad facing until (facing Livia) until realised actually quite a distance away and is pool view (Livia's pool lah )

Left with not many choice. I got blk 87. At first thot bad facing until (facing Livia) until realised actually quite a distance away and is pool view (Livia's pool lah )
    Yup. If you go to visit the actual site recently....Blk 85 / 87 are not bad...quite a distance away from Livia. =)

Actually, I think it is in the plan (of course the big question is when) to 'remove' the hill near the MRT and build a road. When that happens, you won't have to cut through the HDB in order to have the shortest route.
    I do not think that hill will be removed . "they " will build something else , it is so near MRT , it smell money . DO you need they are so stupid to leave it there

your blk is good . I am quite late in placing an order . The choice i had is blk 83 .

I do not think that hill will be removed . "they " will build something else , it is so near MRT , it smell money . DO you need they are so stupid to leave it there
    According to the "originally planned" DBSS site plan for the DBSS site near Pasir Ris, which of course by now the scheme has been suspended/scrapped, the hill will be removed and a new road built to make that area more accessible (instead of going one big loop). There might be plans to build something but that's something I did not see - so it's probably open space for some time.

your blk is good . I am quite late in placing an order . The choice i had is blk 83 .
    Some like prawn...fish...lobster....I like 83
    All are good la

According to the "originally planned" DBSS site plan for the DBSS site near Pasir Ris, which of course by now the scheme has been suspended/scrapped, the hill will be removed and a new road built to make that area more accessible (instead of going one big loop). There might be plans to build something but that's something I did not see - so it's probably open space for some time.
    You can take a look at the plans around the central here. Take note of the "proposed road"
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CORPORATE_PR_20110602_%20LOCATION%20OF%20PASIR%20RIS%20DR%201/$file/location+plan_Pasir+Ris+Dr+1.pdf

You can take a look at the plans around the central here. Take note of the "proposed road"
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CORPORATE_PR_20110602_%20LOCATION%20OF%20PASIR%20RIS%20DR%201/$file/location+plan_Pasir+Ris+Dr+1.pdf
    So you can now imagine...from the entrance, walk 200m eastward along pasir ris grove road, turn left and walk 250m right into the "proposed road".

By the way your block's construction is till the 7th floor as of last week.

Some like prawn...fish...lobster....I like 83
    All are good la
    Agree all good good , can enjoy some privacy not too near the main road and not too far away for access to MRT. I think the best plot will be the showroom plot in terms of distance to MRT, provided not facing the 2 roads at the junction- quite noisy.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p....r+Ris+Dr+1.pdf
    it make no sense to cut into ? there must be purpose . Maybe it because of the DBSS side.

Agree all good good , can enjoy some privacy not too near the main road and not too far away for access to MRT. I think the best plot will be the showroom plot in terms of distance to MRT, provided not facing the 2 roads at the junction- quite noisy.
    Yes...that plot should be the best. With this....do you already 'feel' NV is nearer to the MRT station?

it make no sense to cut into ? there must be purpose . Maybe it because of the DBSS side.

Dunno...not up to us to decide it make sense or not. It's planned for....of course subjected to changes.

Yes...that plot should be the best. With this....do you already 'feel' NV is nearer to the MRT station?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p....r+Ris+Dr+1.pdf
    Yes!, that made my night but then any idea when are they building?