Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011213141 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 868

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

    Hi everyone,

    Was looking around the forum, but seems like there's no thread for NV Residences.

    What's the view/comment/feedback on it?

    I've not gone down to the show flat or sales gallery, but so far from online search, the place seems quite ok. Close to MRT & TPE exit. Can get 4room for about $1.2m for 136sqm.

    Althought the 4 rooms are all facing inside...

  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Normal mass market condo with reasonable pricing and location. The unit you quoting should be the low floor facing playground / near BBQ pit - may not be ideal for self-stay.

  3. #3
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaine
    Hi everyone,

    Was looking around the forum, but seems like there's no thread for NV Residences.

    What's the view/comment/feedback on it?

    I've not gone down to the show flat or sales gallery, but so far from online search, the place seems quite ok. Close to MRT & TPE exit. Can get 4room for about $1.2m for 136sqm.

    Althought the 4 rooms are all facing inside...

    The price is not bad for this residenence . it is reasonable . I got the 3+1 unit .

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thanks for the guide to the thread.

    Wondering if there are any 3+1 or 4 rooms left.
    Contacting a Hutton agents who's going to give me the info later.
    Will plan to go down to the sales gallery later this weekend.

    Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaine
    Thanks for the guide to the thread.

    Wondering if there are any 3+1 or 4 rooms left.
    Contacting a Hutton agents who's going to give me the info later.
    Will plan to go down to the sales gallery later this weekend.

    Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?
    I think there some unit left with 4 room and 3+1 . there is a few unit release last week . My friend also looking at the same place which i help him tied up with my agent . CDL finishing is not bad . I went to look at livia which is quite impressive . I miss my chance there .

  7. #7
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaine
    Thanks for the guide to the thread.

    Wondering if there are any 3+1 or 4 rooms left.
    Contacting a Hutton agents who's going to give me the info later.
    Will plan to go down to the sales gallery later this weekend.

    Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?
    The new project just beside nv which is facing tpe....worse plot of land....heard gona launch end of yr....not worth waiting for tat plot bcoz its the furthest to mrt n nearest to tpe...lol

    Ask more info from huttons agt....they shd b able to tell u the complete story n exact location of the next plot....there will b 2 more projects coming up

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaine
    Hi everyone,

    Was looking around the forum, but seems like there's no thread for NV Residences.

    What's the view/comment/feedback on it?

    I've not gone down to the show flat or sales gallery, but so far from online search, the place seems quite ok. Close to MRT & TPE exit. Can get 4room for about $1.2m for 136sqm.

    Althought the 4 rooms are all facing inside...
    Is good that u started this thread as the earlier thread has no title - very few people are aware. Just bot one 3+1, I find it not too bad. 7 mins to MRT if u cut thru' the HDB and kept at launch price. Quiet and peaceful. Agent informed that the other 3 remaining plots CDL going to launch will definitely higher price. Think difficult to say if mkt turn around - may launch cheaper. But if agent is right then "huat!"

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Is good that u started this thread as the earlier thread has no title - very few people are aware. Just bot one 3+1, I find it not too bad. 7 mins to MRT if u cut thru' the HDB and kept at launch price. Quiet and peaceful. Agent informed that the other 3 remaining plots CDL going to launch will definitely higher price. Think difficult to say if mkt turn around - may launch cheaper. But if agent is right then "huat!"
    nice to meet you . which blk are u in ? we are neighbour soon

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khatib855
    nice to meet you . which blk are u in ? we are neighbour soon
    Hello neighbours

  11. #11
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Hello neighbours

    let me start first . I am blk 83

  12. #12
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by khatib855
    let me start first . I am blk 83
    Same lor

  13. #13
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaine
    Thanks for the guide to the thread.

    Wondering if there are any 3+1 or 4 rooms left.
    Contacting a Hutton agents who's going to give me the info later.
    Will plan to go down to the sales gallery later this weekend.

    Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?
    I think the sales gallery is already close. For the exact land parcel, you can go to onemap.sg and look at how the land is 'cut' into 5 projects. The 3rd project is likely to be launched in Sep (or later) depending on the sentiment.

  14. #14
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Same lor

    When do you got it ?

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khatib855
    When do you got it ?
    Couple of months back. Construction progress is not bad with the stacks closest to Livia being built faster. Blk 83 is now about 4th storey...I think...

  16. #16
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Is good that u started this thread as the earlier thread has no title - very few people are aware. Just bot one 3+1, I find it not too bad. 7 mins to MRT if u cut thru' the HDB and kept at launch price. Quiet and peaceful. Agent informed that the other 3 remaining plots CDL going to launch will definitely higher price. Think difficult to say if mkt turn around - may launch cheaper. But if agent is right then "huat!"
    Actually, I think it is in the plan (of course the big question is when) to 'remove' the hill near the MRT and build a road. When that happens, you won't have to cut through the HDB in order to have the shortest route.

  17. #17
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Left with not many choice. I got blk 87. At first thot bad facing until (facing Livia) until realised actually quite a distance away and is pool view (Livia's pool lah )

  18. #18
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Left with not many choice. I got blk 87. At first thot bad facing until (facing Livia) until realised actually quite a distance away and is pool view (Livia's pool lah )
    Yup. If you go to visit the actual site recently....Blk 85 / 87 are not bad...quite a distance away from Livia. =)

  19. #19
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Actually, I think it is in the plan (of course the big question is when) to 'remove' the hill near the MRT and build a road. When that happens, you won't have to cut through the HDB in order to have the shortest route.
    I do not think that hill will be removed . "they " will build something else , it is so near MRT , it smell money . DO you need they are so stupid to leave it there

  20. #20
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Left with not many choice. I got blk 87. At first thot bad facing until (facing Livia) until realised actually quite a distance away and is pool view (Livia's pool lah )
    your blk is good . I am quite late in placing an order . The choice i had is blk 83 .

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •