Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Capitaland bishan site should be launching soon

The balcony on the slope is going to be very very hot
    the balcony is not made of glass....visibility is no good

I dun think I dare to swim in the sky...

Will be even better if the sky bridge pool is glass bottom...will feel like you are flying in the air while swimming.

I think it looks good, better than norm, but the key determinant will be price

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    The balcony on the slope is going to be very very hot
    the balcony is not made of glass....visibility is no good

I dun think I dare to swim in the sky...
    Same concept as swimming at marina bay sands... infinity pool concept except its not! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Will be even better if the sky bridge pool is glass bottom...will feel like you are flying in the air while swimming.

I don't think I can swim in a pool with a glass bottom that high up in the air! Ha.

Please don't fire pellets on the swimming pool glass. It will crack under immense pressure from the water. It is hazardous to be swimming in a glass swimming pool, just like a fish in a fish bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    I don't think I can swim in a pool with a glass bottom that high up in the air! Ha.
    Don't you worry. A pool that length cannot have glass bottom spanning the entire stretch. Glass will simply give way. Has to be supported by concrete lah...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Same concept as swimming at marina bay sands... infinity pool concept except its not! LOL!
    MBS's pool is on a solid building top...which makes a difference to this one...on a bridge

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Please don't fire pellets on the swimming pool glass. It will crack under immense pressure from the water. It is hazardous to be swimming in a glass swimming pool, just like a fish in a fish bowl.
    gives a whole new meaning to the term fish-tank... i'm sure our fellow forumer Geylang OKT has somehing to add to this...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    MBS's pool is on a solid building top...which makes a difference to this one...on a bridge
    Don't be too worried. The bridge is still concrete. Just build another concrete slab at one floor below and there you have it, MBS pool. LOL!

maintenance will be expensive.. $500 a mth?

I will be standing at the bridge below with binocular, looking up to see if there will be some chio-bu swimming in bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    I will be standing at the bridge below with binocular, looking up to see if there will be some chio-bu swimming in bikini.
    Everyone around you will be disgusted with your unrestrained behavior... LOL! At least must be discrete lah. Don't stand directly below the bridge. Too obvious!

Another idea is to have waterfalls from the sky pool of the top bridge to the lower bridges with some plants hanging from the bridges. Will look like scenes from avatar.

Another idea is to have waterfalls from the sky pool of the top bridge to the lower bridges with some plants hanging from the bridges. Will look like scenes from avatar.

Monthly maintenance $1k??

Looks good. I will be able to see it next time.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

any update on the launch?

after the sell out the bedok launch ...maybe employ the same tactics ...

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    any update on the launch?
    they already said is next yr

seow liao

Lelong Lelong 1+study from 348k ....

3 bedder from $780k.

Capitaland should be delaying the Bishan launch further. Very few people will buy now as they will wait for prices to fall. Recall that it delayed D'Leedon launch by a few years.

I think they can slowly fit out the showroom and launch after Chinese new year.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    3 bedder from $780k.
    This is cheaper than HDB.

no way to launch liao la ... build first then launch 3y later, they will never sell at at a loss
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    no way to launch liao la ... build first then launch 3y later, they will never sell at at a loss
    It will have cash-flow issue if it proceeds to build without sold units. Most likely it will hold back the launch until end of next year. The market still hasn't digested D'Leedon and Interlace, and those are big units left-over. The showroom will be just a room for show.

It will have cash-flow issue if it proceeds to build without sold units. Most likely it will hold back the launch until end of next year. The market still hasn't digested D'Leedon and Interlace, and those are big units left-over. The showroom will be just a room for show.
    they will build mass market aka small sized units. Big units are a luxury now and harder to sell.

hearsay developer gonna to reject the deal which they had bidded recently..cashew and bt panjang to name a few..

CAPL cashflow problem?! Go and check CAPL cash position lah ... they are sitting on top of huge pile of cash my friend
    Ride at your own risk !!!