Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Capitaland bishan site should be launching soon

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    But facade look like dbss or worse hdb?
    i tot so, even the new punggol hdb (facing the river) has better design. Why are developers not engaging local architect ?

I still like the usual designs such as Clover or Twin Peak, squarish

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    i tot so, even the new punggol hdb (facing the river) has better design. Why are developers not engaging local architect ?

I still like the usual designs such as Clover or Twin Peak, squarish
    Clover is not squarish! It's shaped like a clover leaf. You won't find a single sharp corner at clover. It's all curved.

the design looks really really like LegoLand

hope the rendering is wrong. this architect should be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    the design looks really really like LegoLand

hope the rendering is wrong. this architect should be really good.
    I like it leh....hope the rendering is right

Quote Originally Posted by Eldenfirefly
    Clover is not squarish! It's shaped like a clover leaf. You won't find a single sharp corner at clover. It's all curved.
    Yes....tats y got some wastage of space here n there

But clover symbolise lucky lucky rite? 1st owner oredi reap pile of gold

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    design is worthless. You can't eat design. just look at d'leedon and the interlace. designed by million dollar architects. but are singaporeans biting? NO.
    no wonder HDB contractor turn developers proj sell so well. cheap cheap build and sell, so many pple buy. 0 design, put 1 swimming pool use few stabs of marble all shouting so beautiful!

U are so right!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadey
    if the project is north south facing for the 2 main blocks then its great facing. Dont understand y so many Architect design developments to face west Sun, the 3 sky park connector sure damn shiok.

When price is announced, sure to send some shock wave through the market. $1200-1300 psf would be priced to sell in my opinion. But more likely $1400 psf average.

New HDBs are starting to look more and more like private condo. So pte developers have to try and differentiate with innovative designs, not knowing though that they could be over doing it at times.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    New HDBs are starting to look more and more like private condo. So pte developers have to try and differentiate with innovative designs, not knowing though that they could be over doing it at times.
    Or buy shorties 5-6 storey high.... Sure wun look like hdb.... Hehe

Or d1,2 projects.... But look like office instead... Haha

can't be. psf is too low. has to be above thomson grand psf!

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    if the project is north south facing for the 2 main blocks then its great facing. Dont understand y so many Architect design developments to face west Sun, the 3 sky park connector sure damn shiok.

When price is announced, sure to send some shock wave through the market. $1200-1300 psf would be priced to sell in my opinion. But more likely $1400 psf average.

Capitaland will need to bid aggressively for remaining plots. They have to get them.

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

The design is really ugly. Capitaland really always kena played out by the famous architect. First is d'Leedon that is underwhelming. Now this unappealing structure. They shd go n find the reflections at keppel bay architect. That is iconic.

I rmb this is the plot Capitaland bidded almost 40% higher than the second bidder, sending shockwaves around about how far-off is their valuation from market expectations. The selling price sure cut carrot one to recoup the misjudgment n over-aggressive bidding strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    The design is really ugly. Capitaland really always kena played out by the famous architect. First is d'Leedon that is underwhelming. Now this unappealing structure. They shd go n find the reflections at keppel bay architect. That is iconic.

I rmb this is the plot Capitaland bidded almost 40% higher than the second bidder, sending shockwaves around about how far-off is their valuation from market expectations. The selling price sure cut carrot one to recoup the misjudgment n over-aggressive bidding strategy.
    It will be priced very high... then they will make sure that the plot beside it is also bidded high high... then all high together... whahahaha

Min 1400... Any lower cannot make money

i agree the design is iconic at relections, but looking at most response here, pple still only like the square square layout. too drama at bishan area will look abit out of place. 1 thing for sure, the launch price should be talk of the town.

Wats the name of this project? Announced already?

All areas in bishan Huat!!

CrapLand..
    ATleast FEO is clearing out the crap stuff fast.. even if downturn still safer..
    CrapLand buys higher and then struck with it for years and years

Private garden space at 30+ floor must be nice....the 3 sky garden bridges too.

Other than that, the architecture looks like 2 giant ugly blocks of prison cells.

Quote Originally Posted by valkri
    Private garden space at 30+ floor must be nice....the 3 sky garden bridges too.

Other than that, the architecture looks like 2 giant ugly blocks of prison cells.
    Will stick out like a sore thumb in Bishan.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Looks very similar indeed.

In Singapore, guess what those open terraces will be used for? ... and I don't blame them, clothes dryers are such a waste of electricity since Singapore is mostly bright and sunny. However, the overall effect is going to be an eyesore.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Looks very similar indeed.

In Singapore, guess what those open terraces will be used for? ... and I don't blame them, clothes dryers are such a waste of electricity since Singapore is mostly bright and sunny. However, the overall effect is going to be an eyesore.
    So must buy those levels with the open terraces for easy access to hang laundry and stuff! Take the higher floors and you can start communicating with your friends from Clovers since most HDB there are not above 16 floor. Can see these two projects from far far!!!

This kind of Design, trying to make more profits. The PES are actually enlarged for bigger profits. It is not really private as you can have neighbours throwing things down or looking down or even climbing down into your units. The night mare of 1 floor PES owners relived on each floor.

You will see extra big balcony or u call them as roof terraces. All have umbrella with coffee table. Must be white umbrellas as seen in the pic.. hahaa.

oh... forgot to add.. yes, it will sell... anything that is non HDB like will sell... including the pricing.

So when will this project be launched? Next week when US has no more money and the world economy enters a realm of uncertainties and when stock market has seen consecutive downs for couple of days already? Developer quite daring to launch now.

Also waiting for the Bartley plot to launch. These are the expensive land parcel sold recently... interesting to see who has more holding power.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    This kind of Design, trying to make more profits. The PES are actually enlarged for bigger profits. It is not really private as you can have neighbours throwing things down or looking down or even climbing down into your units. The night mare of 1 floor PES owners relived on each floor.

You will see extra big balcony or u call them as roof terraces. All have umbrella with coffee table. Must be white umbrellas as seen in the pic.. hahaa.

oh... forgot to add.. yes, it will sell... anything that is non HDB like will sell... including the pricing.
    Agreed that whenever it looks non HDB, it should sell. No point buying another HDB at a condo price. Clovers look good and non-HDB. Then again Clovers still hasn't achieve 100% sales. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Agreed that whenever it looks non HDB, it should sell. No point buying another HDB at a condo price. Clovers look good and non-HDB. Then again Clovers still hasn't achieve 100% sales. Hmmm....
    If want to make bigger profit... dun fight with Developers. Let developer do their magic then u come in.

If Developer sold out 1 bedders, u can try sub or resale for 1 bedder thereafter

if sold out 2 bedders, u can try subsale or resale thereafter etc.

Enjoy the Pics

http://www.msafdie.com/#/projects

2014 project, beach front. But Bishan, MRT Depot Front? hmm... if orientate for best views, Marina Direction or Reserviour?

I also curious to see what kind of high high psf they are going to launch at. Should bring up the overall psf of Bishan condos in general. In particular, I think Bishan 8 should benefit. Just as near to MRT, but will probably be much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldenfirefly
    I also curious to see what kind of high high psf they are going to launch at. Should bring up the overall psf of Bishan condos in general. In particular, I think Bishan 8 should benefit. Just as near to MRT, but will probably be much cheaper.
    U missed the boat lah... cheaper earlier but it will rise with the tide also. The wave is coming.

Enjoy more pics

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=190226

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...2.html#s248250

Yes....tats y got some wastage of space here n there

But clover symbolise lucky lucky rite? 1st owner oredi reap pile of gold
    yeah, so funny. That is one reason i didn't buy last time. Not for my own stay, they are others in bishan that has better layout....

I like it leh....hope the rendering is right
    macam pinnacle leh, juust with the steps design. Copyright issue