Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Capitaland bishan site should be launching soon

if prices really sky high, then buyers might get a chance to re-live bishan 8 owners' experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    macam pinnacle leh, juust with the steps design. Copyright issue
    Following up on my earlier post. Golden Dream Bay, China, also designed by Moshe Safdie. Probably just pull out the drawings for Bishan to save costs? You can imagine the Bishan projects to be something like this.

Pay them good money only for them to duplicate their designs? Wow! Very profitable for that architect.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Pay them good money only for them to duplicate their designs? Wow! Very profitable for that architect.
    leakage from profit lah... then u do magic.

So must buy those levels with the open terraces for easy access to hang laundry and stuff! Take the higher floors and you can start communicating with your friends from Clovers since most HDB there are not above 16 floor. Can see these two projects from far far!!!
    If you see earlier post by ecimbew, the land surrounding this project are all slated for high rise residential development. In time to come, this project will be blocked! Those buying for views of Macritchie reservoir have to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    If you see earlier post by ecimbew, the land surrounding this project are all slated for high rise residential development. In time to come, this project will be blocked! Those buying for views of Macritchie reservoir have to be careful.
    So Clovers park facing is the best buy? Sure no high rise in the park..

actually can get reserviour facing plus park facing..

OMG, you are going to make the people that have sold Clover suffer extreme seller's regret. It just TOPed, all the owners have been getting bombarded by sms and calls from property agents asking if they want to sell...

Quote Originally Posted by Eldenfirefly
    OMG, you are going to make the people that have sold Clover suffer extreme seller's regret. It just TOPed, all the owners have been getting bombarded by sms and calls from property agents asking if they want to sell...
    Clover owners may suffer traffic congestion if they use Marymount Road for the years that the NS E'way is being built. Bishan St 22 also quite narrow and does not appear to have any room for widening the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldenfirefly
    LOL.... not my intentions and I'm sure you won't suffer this regret coz you'll suffer more from your wifey... Hahahaha... I missed the boat then. I thought Clovers was too expensive then but I think I have to look for other bargains now... !

Clover owners may suffer traffic congestion if they use Marymount Road for the years that the NS E'way is being built. Bishan St 22 also quite narrow and does not appear to have any room for widening the road.
    Lucky I don't intend to drive to work!

Following up on my earlier post. Golden Dream Bay, China, also designed by Moshe Safdie. Probably just pull out the drawings for Bishan to save costs? You can imagine the Bishan projects to be something like this.
    Golden Dream looks interesting, like multiple stairways to heaven 步步高昇... So bishan is what dream?

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    Golden Dream looks interesting, like multiple stairways to heaven 步步高昇... So bishan is what dream?
    yeah, looks nice~

iconic design needs generous land space to stand out, too bad not many projects here have that kind of plot spaces to play with. bishan one might end up underwhelming

This Golden Dream Bay looks way better - don't insult it leh.

The Bishan central project is like half-past 6 halfhearted - one building with steps and one building like a normal boring block. And then link 2 buildings that look out of sync with each other with bridges. If wanna have step-up design then do it all the way lah.

I remember the Mi laksa also got steps but somehow looks better and very mediterranean... This one just CMI.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    can't be. psf is too low. has to be above thomson grand psf!
    To sell above Thomson GRAND psf... they have to use the name Bishan "GRAND"... only the project is grand then can ask for high price mah!!

Quote Originally Posted by august
    yeah, looks nice~

iconic design needs generous land space to stand out, too bad not many projects here have that kind of plot spaces to play with. bishan one might end up underwhelming
    errr...so china's version is the original & ours is a fake

i quite keen to see the scale model of the bishan plot, i noticed rows of balconies looks like those old fashion medical hall's drawers half open...

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    errr...so china's version is the original & ours is a fake
    Welcome to Bishan Grand, or the previous recommended name, MitsuBishan, 100% made in China!

I think Capitaland bought the land at $840+psf when the second bidder only 600+psf right? i think selling price sould be above $1500psf - more grand than Thomson Grand. That's why need famous architect to justify the price tag. Sure cut carrot one - need to pass the poor judgment to the buyers.

Sometimes expensive architect cannot buy good taste. Just like some people wear branded clothes head to toe but still look sala.

Welcome to Bishan Grand, or the previous recommended name, MitsuBishan, 100% made in China!
    BG... good or bad?

Golden Tower?

Bishan Supreme?

Bishanite (Since near ITE)?

or Bishanium (also near Stadium)?

Capitland should continue their new branding strategy: famous architect with small "d" with aspostrophe series.

d'Leedon
    d'Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    BG... good or bad?

Golden Tower?

Bishan Supreme?

Bishanite (Since near ITE)?

or Bishanium (also near Stadium)?

how about J'annah or Heavens in arabic, considering the splendid mosque nearby

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Capitland should continue their new branding strategy: famous architect with small "d" with aspostrophe series.

d'Leedon
    d'Bishan
    d Pavilion by MCL or Capitland?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon

d'Leedon
    d'Bishan
    How about d'Value?

Hahaha.... just kidding lah

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    How about d'Value?

Hahaha.... just kidding lah
    D'residence

D'bishan

D'Icon - drift on Icon

D'sign

D'Steps

D'lift - drift on clift

D'lego (personal Favourite)

D' LaoTui - stairways

Quote Originally Posted by august
    how about J'annah or Heavens in arabic, considering the splendid mosque nearby
    Not a bad suggestion at all.

Sky Residences
    Sky Gardens
    Sky Terraces
    The Terraces

D' Isaster
    D' Estroy

D' eplorable D' esign
    D' eveloper D' evour
    D' eceptive D' ecoy

How about c instead of d?

C'aRroT for all the carrot tops this project is going to thok!