Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Capitaland bishan site should be launching soon

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    It varies family to family. With young kids, 680 sf is quite small. No space for that poor child to run. Must apply brakes even before he/she accelerates! Anyway, visited a 980 sf 3 bedder and can't help but gave up that unit coz its simply too small for our comfort. It probably translate to about 7xx sf 2 bedder unit feel. Can't imagine 6xx sf 2 bedder feel.
    You seems to have a few kids. A house is not meant for running about. I remember my childhood days as running around the neighbourhood, including climbing into drains and trees. Even 2000 sqft would be too small.

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Sold 75% on total launched, a typical gimmick to give a feel good factor that the project is popular. Once you added up those yet to launch units, you will see a different picture. See what happens to D'leedon?
    i x2 confirm interlace is sold about 70% of total units with URA website. The feel good strategy is common across the board. Recent Thomson Grand also uses the same strategy.

Anyway, the hardcore sales results of new showflat units is a new trend, dont development usually take 2-3 years to slowly sell out? The expectation now is first 2-3 wks launched must high high sell out ratio? I think that is not normal.

As for D'Leedon, 1 things is for sure. Singaporeans are more ready to accept 350 sqft "house" than huge size development.

Overheard some uncles saying that the balconies are so big and that those staying a floor above will throw rubbish down.

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    680 sqft 2-bedder is really quite livable, according to my standard I don't like to spend too much time cleaning the house. Hiring a maid is expensive and unreliable nowadays. What can you do with a study room anyway? Study?
    my apologies for my rudeness. I guess 1 man's meat is another man's poison.

All things being equal, 1+ S have the same difficulty to clean as a 2 bedroom, both being 680 sqft. But i can understand different pple have difference space comfort, so cheers ; )

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Sold 75% on total launched, a typical gimmick to give a feel good factor that the project is popular. Once you added up those yet to launch units, you will see a different picture. See what happens to D'leedon?
    I think it's sold 75% of all units..... I think all units have been released.... Actually why wouldn't you buy interlace? Only 1100 to 1200 psf....

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Overheard some uncles saying that the balconies are so big and that those staying a floor above will throw rubbish down.
    Man, i absolute hate these pple! especially when i discover a piece of cake on my car. Balconies or not , those idiot will throw anything out the window. Someone share in another thread, a durian landed near his car before or was it something along the line.

Actually the design looks very 70s like Golden mile complex painted in white with some elements of balestier point.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I think it's sold 75% of all units..... I think all units have been released.... Actually why wouldn't you buy interlace? Only 1100 to 1200 psf....
    i think still got 100 units not released.........

Actually it does look really iconic from the pictures.... I can't wait to see who they will appoint for their jurong lake district project....

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    they are selling at 1200+psf now so i guess their owners (provided they have not sold at loss) are smiling a little bit more now
    Clover by the park seems to be doing quiet well recently after their TOP. Looking at D'Leedon pricing strategy, i predict there many be some lower floor units going at high 1200++ price, and super high floor going more than $1500 psf.

Bishan's prices should do much better if not for the stupid "CTE" cannot be expanded stance 1 minister took many years ago. If not for the amazing CTE 365 24/7 jam, insane traffic & most lucrative ERP implementation, Bishan is a convenient location to stay.

Actually it does look really iconic from the pictures.... I can't wait to see who they will appoint for their jurong lake district project....
    i come to realise many pple prefer housing layout like EU habitat. Facing each other surrounding the pool. Square square blocks is the best......

From the pics its looks very nice to me. If got unblocked view will be very nice as the 2 towers dont block each other. Are there high rise flats beside it?

But north facing is the Bishan stadium, mosque and Bishan ITE.

Western side faces a plot of empty lands that will be developed into high rise residential buildings.

Southern side will have another plot of empty land that will be developed into high rise buildings, a new road and HDB blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    liew ever looked down on MM and sort of vowed never to build 1 bedders smaller than 500 sq ft. to have a 680 sq ft 2 bedder would be as good as admitting he is going the MM way. so like d'leedon, he compromised with 680 sq ft 1+1.
    dleedon's 1+1 is too small to be a 2bedder lah... from the showflat that +1 space is really just an alcove, wont fit even a single bed.

But north facing is the Bishan stadium, mosque and Bishan ITE.
    Thanks for the sharing! North facing above 20 floor should be very solid open view, since no blockage or potential blockage in the near future. From the pict, this developement should be only north & south facing. If CL willing to lugi abit sell ard $1200 for high floor i m sure there will be plenty of takers

2ND look at the pics..... the lower to mid floors sure sian, with the super big spot light shining at u.....
    Last edited by DaytonaSS; 15-09-11 at 23:50.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    dleedon's 1+1 is too small to be a 2bedder lah... from the showflat that +1 space is really just an alcove, wont fit even a single bed.
    effectively its a 1 bedder lah, plus a small area for pple to create a chill out corner, and for some..... to study. Personally i like the 680 sqft 1+ alcove space if i m single.

wow, first picture can see Clover at the far end....

Western side faces a plot of empty lands that will be developed into high rise residential buildings.
    The extreme west area at the far end will have million dollar view wor. Unblocked all the way. Surely Capitaland got to win the bid also!!

Looks like this project gona have lots of uncovered 'balconies'which is actually a roof terrace and which means will b exempted from gfa

They bidded too high for the land....breakeven 11xxpsf.... So goto use dirty tricks to make more profit

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Thanks for the sharing! North facing above 20 floor should be very solid open view, since no blockage or potential blockage in the near future. From the pict, this developement should be only north & south facing. If CL willing to lugi abit sell ard $1200 for high floor i m sure there will be plenty of takers

2ND look at the pics..... the lower to mid floors sure sian, with the super big spot light shining at u.....
    They are not doing charity. They won't lugi. Otherwise Dleedon would have achieve near sell out by now. Just hope they won't sell above $1500psf.

If developer adopt good marketing strategy and launch quickly, they should breakeven before the much spoken about recession hits us next year or the following year! From ATT, it is apparent that locations like Punggol is no longer a difficult decision. As long as the price is cheap plus its near MRT, everything else can be overlooked. Hmmm... price will be a problem for Bishan area. Wonder how this project will take off?

It has to be more ex than Thomson Grand, CAPL stock already crashed from $4+ to $2.5, what do you expect them to do, firesales??

I would prefer to buy D Leedon if price similar, it is much more spacious
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    i x2 confirm interlace is sold about 70% of total units with URA website. The feel good strategy is common across the board. Recent Thomson Grand also uses the same strategy.

Anyway, the hardcore sales results of new showflat units is a new trend, dont development usually take 2-3 years to slowly sell out? The expectation now is first 2-3 wks launched must high high sell out ratio? I think that is not normal.

As for D'Leedon, 1 things is for sure. Singaporeans are more ready to accept 350 sqft "house" than huge size development.
    I think we have around the same number for interlace.
    Per URA data, Interlace has 1040 units. As of august, there are 351 units unsold (combination of those launched and yet to launch units). Effectively 66% sold as a whole.

As for D'leedon, agree with your observation and I tot quantum affordability in play.
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Have tot of into interlace, however, my OC protested as she don't really appreciate the design...

Jacky Chan can have one of his movie scenes here by running down the terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    It has to be more ex than Thomson Grand, CAPL stock already crashed from $4+ to $2.5, what do you expect them to do, firesales??

I would prefer to buy D Leedon if price similar, it is much more spacious
    I would be very stressed if I'm the top boss for CL....

I like the roof top pool!

Is early next year a good time to launch to his project? Economy may deterioriate again.