Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Capitaland bishan site should be launching soon

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Capitaland is indeed very clumsy in recent years and have to resort to share buyback to prevent share price from crashing futher, after crashing almosy 40%. The market really has no confidence in the current management, esp with the illogical bidding strategy and poor projects attributes. They keep using "star" architect but looks horrible aesthetically and still not selling leh. The worst was, the real thing is always a far cry from the artist impression. Just look at d'Leedon. U realise they always use 6 months marketing the iffy "artist impression" and create hype about the architect, and then keep their fingers crossed that buyers will be conned by their 6 months artist impression, when the real thing is actually very different. URA should really clamp down on such advertising style.

I think this Bishan project is going to launch only next year. And they are flooding the news and youtube with the "artist impression" liao. Similar to d'Leedon where for 6 months everywhere is the "artist impression" which misleads lots of buyers.
    I definitely think that Liew should retire and let someone take a crack at it.

And give up millions! Are you Mad?

Only way is he gets bumped off or leave when CapL make losses and his income is just the base. Maybe then he'll pry open his hands and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    I definitely think that Liew should retire and let someone take a crack at it.

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    And give up millions! Are you Mad?

Only way is he gets bumped off or leave when CapL make losses and his income is just the base. Maybe then he'll pry open his hands and leave.
    I hope the board would do the right him. haha, who am I kidding?

am i like the super minority.... the video clip seems very nice to me. The super high floor if got unblock view with the open air balcony would be quiet shiok.

somehow i got the feeling i might be the only one that think its pretty nice. price would be the most import fact at this point.

$1200+++ can jalan?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    am i like the super minority.... the video clip seems very nice to me. The super high floor if got unblock view with the open air balcony would be quiet shiok.

somehow i got the feeling i might be the only one that think its pretty nice. price would be the most import fact at this point.

$1200+++ can jalan?
    You're not the only one..If and a big IF the actual development is per the video, i'll give it a go at $1200 psf but seriously doubt it'll be only $1200...

I thought it is already annouced at $1450psf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    You're not the only one..If and a big IF the actual development is per the video, i'll give it a go at $1200 psf but seriously doubt it'll be only $1200...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I thought it is already annouced at $1450psf.
    Never paid attention to this development until i was wow-ed by the video. no clue what the pricing was.

If it's $1450, it's beyond my budget. Vitamin M no enough.

Never paid attention to this development until i was wow-ed by the video. no clue what the pricing was.

Every video for any projects will be promoted beautifully and attractively. It's considered a failure if you and I do not give the thumbs up! Next will be the price. Then the agents will complete the sales with their sweet talks and stuff!

It looks very cluttered and messy to me. Like a slum...

I am definitely wowed by the video.... I think it's one of the most realistic video rendering... It shows closed up and all angles...actually I think of all the tv commercials, this one is really very clear and no frills....

Wonder if they can get any sales at all with 1450psf given the current uncertain market sentiments...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wonder if they can get any sales at all with 1450psf given the current uncertain market sentiments...
    yes, to Liew's wife at a discount.

It would be awfully brave of the developer to launch this project this year. Well, with all the hypes, next year might just be worse. Timing is so important. If can't sell at $1450, they may have to give 10% discount for early bird. Then assess the buyers response accordingly.

this project has so many units to offer, sure takes time to sell even if there is a discount.

capland shld market it in overseas, boh pian lio

Check this link, has a video...

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/...-upcoming.html

Sunday, October 2, 2011
    First look at CapitaLand's upcoming project at Bishan Central

This video has been circulating for a few weeks now. It depicts the upcoming condominium project at Bishan Central, which*is jointly developed by CapitaLand Residential Singapore and Mitsubishi Estate Asia.

Located on a*129,137sqft site that is near to the Bishan MRT Station, the condominium project will comprise approximately 500 apartments across two 38-storey towers.

Following the launches of*CapitaLand's two other condo projects that were designed by world renowed artchitects - The Interlace (Ole Scheeren) and d'Leedon (Zaha Hadid),*the project at Bishan Central will be designed by another renowned international architect and urban planner, Moshe Safdie.

Mr. Moshe Safdie is no stranger to Singapore - he had worked on a few projects in the country since the 70s. Two condominiums - Ardmore Park and The Edge on Cairnhill - were designed by this superstar architect. He also worked with the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) and Housing Development Board (HDB) on the planning of Sengkang new town. Mr. Safdie*is also the designer of Marina Bay Sands.

The 71-year-old, who is currently based in Boston, is known for his groundbreaking residential piece titled Habitat '67 - a complex cellular residential project that features building blocks placed on top of one another. This masterpiece propelled him onto the world stage and he has since worked on numerous projects around the world, such as the national musuem of the Sikh people in Punjab, India and Mamilla Alrov Centre, an urban centre near the old City in Jerusalem, just to name a few.

CapitaLand Residential Singapore acquired the 99-year leasehold site at Bishan Central for $550.1 million in February 2011. Design and development works are in progress and the condominium is targeted to be launched in the first half of 2012.

The breakeven price for this project is expected to be around $1,300psf and selling price is said to be upwards of $1,450psf.

Enjoy the video!

super steaming nos.. Hope captialand in Bishan will not end up like interlace or DLeedon... a lot of leftovers...

the video looks good, especially the sky pool. but at 1450psf, that's too ex a lifestyle to have at bishan.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Check this link, has a video...

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/...-upcoming.html

Sunday, October 2, 2011
    First look at CapitaLand's upcoming project at Bishan Central

This video has been circulating for a few weeks now. It depicts the upcoming condominium project at Bishan Central, which*is jointly developed by CapitaLand Residential Singapore and Mitsubishi Estate Asia.

Located on a*129,137sqft site that is near to the Bishan MRT Station, the condominium project will comprise approximately 500 apartments across two 38-storey towers.

Following the launches of*CapitaLand's two other condo projects that were designed by world renowed artchitects - The Interlace (Ole Scheeren) and d'Leedon (Zaha Hadid),*the project at Bishan Central will be designed by another renowned international architect and urban planner, Moshe Safdie.

Mr. Moshe Safdie is no stranger to Singapore - he had worked on a few projects in the country since the 70s. Two condominiums - Ardmore Park and The Edge on Cairnhill - were designed by this superstar architect. He also worked with the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) and Housing Development Board (HDB) on the planning of Sengkang new town. Mr. Safdie*is also the designer of Marina Bay Sands.

The 71-year-old, who is currently based in Boston, is known for his groundbreaking residential piece titled Habitat '67 - a complex cellular residential project that features building blocks placed on top of one another. This masterpiece propelled him onto the world stage and he has since worked on numerous projects around the world, such as the national musuem of the Sikh people in Punjab, India and Mamilla Alrov Centre, an urban centre near the old City in Jerusalem, just to name a few.

CapitaLand Residential Singapore acquired the 99-year leasehold site at Bishan Central for $550.1 million in February 2011. Design and development works are in progress and the condominium is targeted to be launched in the first half of 2012.

The breakeven price for this project is expected to be around $1,300psf and selling price is said to be upwards of $1,450psf.

Enjoy the video!

I got this message from my anti virus when I click on the link. Do anyone click on the link and get a warning from their anti-virus .

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    the video looks good, especially the sky pool. but at 1450psf, that's too ex a lifestyle to have at bishan.
    Have to market well ma, make some of us "gong gong", become blur blur and commit ma...

Actually as early as 1965, an amazing leader already had such visions. Look at the designs then with a corridor (as compared to the balconies) which has a 'random pattern'.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vosv...BABDC23736414D

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    I got this message from my anti virus when I click on the link. Do anyone click on the link and get a warning from their anti-virus .

I open on my iPad, din have tis problem.

Perhaps u can try direct link from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgZH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Have to market well ma, make some of us "gong gong", become blur blur and commit ma...
    This project already asking for so high a psf therefore have to resort to other means like enticing advertisement to draw the crowd in before the agent can cast their spell on unassuming and naive potential buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    This project already asking for so high a psf therefore have to resort to other means like enticing advertisement to draw the crowd in before the agent can cast their spell on unassuming and naive potential buyers.
    Would be interesting to seek what is size of a 2bedder.., since Capitaland CEO say his firm don't do MM, and quantum$ is key to lure buyers..., $1m 2bedder unit@$1450psf, should work out to slightly less than 700sft size (689sqft)...

Let's wait n c..

Balcony is big and odd shape. Looking at the number of window panes per unit, it is likely to be MM style.

If Thomson grand's 2 bedder can see demand at $1.3m, chances are they'll go for the same quantum whilst sacrificing a bit of size just to not have to eat their own words about MM units.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Balcony is big and odd shape. Looking at the number of window panes per unit, it is likely to be MM style.
    Capitaland definition of MM or shoe box units are those less than 500sft, they have said NO.., but it doesn't stop them from building squeezy 2 bedder at 600+sqft...

http://www.aboutsingaporeproperty.co...or-capitaland/

At CapitaLand Residential Singapore, chief executive Wong Heang Fine noted that changing market dynamics would inevitably lead to smaller homes, but he stressed that the firm would not build flats under 500 sq ft.

Let's wait n c...

Perhaps it's time to bring back the condenser mounting bracket to save space on air con ledge.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Perhaps it's time to bring back the condenser mounting bracket to save space on air con ledge.
    Would think ALL buyers would vote yes to this one..., pay same psf for aircon ledge as place u stand on..., kinda of crazy..Developers making $ from this...

Wouldn't this project compete with D Leedon at about the same psf?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Wouldn't this project compete with D Leedon at about the same psf?
    No competition if location is so far apart lah... no worries.