Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Capitaland bishan site should be launching soon

Default Capitaland bishan site should be launching soon

CapitaLand appoints Moshe Safdie as lead designer for Bishan Central project
    By ANGELA TAN

CapitaLand Residential Singapore has appointed renowned international architect Moshe Safdie as the lead designer for its 540-unit Bishan Central residential project.

Bishan Central condominium
    For the project, the Boston-based Moshe Safdie has introduced a strong and distinctive stepping form that provides for private garden spaces for a large number of the units. There will be two 38-storey towers linked by three bridging 'sky gardens'.

The 11,997-square-metre (129,137 square feet) site at Bishan Central has an estimated gross floor area of about 58,786 square metres (632,770 square feet).

CapitaLand has partnered Mitsubishi Estate Asia Pte. Ltd. (MEA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (MEC), to jointly develop the Bishan condominium.

Safdie Architects was also involved in the Marina Bay Sands, a mixed-use integrated resort in Singapore.

Good news on hiring expensive architect. No $1400 psf no launch Properties in and around Bishan will huat!

Capitaland and keppel likes to use famous architect.. I also think at least 1400 psf... Or else no face since Thomson grand already 1400

Legoland!!!!!!!

The same guy who designed Marina Bay Sands. Wow!
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Clovers will continue to climb man... quick buy Bishan before prices soar further. Looks like mini IR in Bishan.
    Last edited by ysyap; 26-07-11 at 23:06.

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadey
    Looks vy power! 1400psf jus buy la...whahaha

The cascading portion reminds me of golden mile

1400psf? *shudder*
    its quite scary seeing prices like these in bishan
    99yr or f/hold?

architect design looks nice i must say, but ultimately layout is impt.
    let's see floor plans

Btw, tat bedok one is the one tat gg to launch real soon...oredi gotten planning approval

Aso another 1400psf!

behold

1 bedder = $1800 psf?
    2 bedder = $1600 psf
    3 bedder = $1400 psf
    4 bedder = $1200 psf

wahahahah....

Hopefully this won't be another d'leedon...
    Hopefully crapland(capitaland) makes quick profit in this and bedok one...

capitaland doesn't have a habit of making a quick buck and running with lean profits.

So what is all those talk about US's frail economy and EU's defaulting debt and China's slowing economy and rising inflation everywhere? Is middle east stabalized already? Has Japan recovered already? Has Australia recovered from the floods already? And now another record breaking launch in Bishan?

Let's grab a unit there man!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    So what is all those talk about US's frail economy and EU's defaulting debt and China's slowing economy and rising inflation everywhere? Is middle east stabalized already? Has Japan recovered already? Has Australia recovered from the floods already? And now another record breaking launch in Bishan?

Let's grab a unit there man!!! LOL!
    US companies are still making $ in Asia markets but not in US markets. So they will reinvest their profits and increase hiring in Asia. On the other hand, US frail economy and unemployment will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    behold

1 bedder = $1800 psf?
    2 bedder = $1600 psf
    3 bedder = $1400 psf
    4 bedder = $1200 psf

wahahahah....
    just buy

Hmmm, and just imagine, last time when Far East launcherd Centro in Ang Mo Kio at 1000 psf, everyone said that was too expensive!

I think the units with open terraces, balcony will be damn shiok....

So if Bishan launch and Seng Kang launch at about same time. If Bishan 4 bedder going for 1.2k psf while Seng Kang 4 bedder going for 900 psf, which would you choose? Both are beside MRT with huge shopping complexes. Bishan has cinema but Compass Pt don't.

Other than the obvious like Bishan is closer to city and MRT is an interchange, are there any other factors to consider? Which area is overpriced? What can we expect from both places in the event of economic downturn? Rental yields? Anything?

So if Bishan launch and Seng Kang launch at about same time. If Bishan 4 bedder going for 1.2k psf while Seng Kang 4 bedder going for 900 psf, which would you choose? Both are beside MRT with huge shopping complexes. Bishan has cinema but Compass Pt don't.

Other than the obvious like Bishan is closer to city and MRT is an interchange, are there any other factors to consider? Which area is overpriced? What can we expect from both places in the event of economic downturn? Rental yields? Anything?
    based on the facade, i will choose bishan....looks refreshing!

dun tink 4bdr will b priced at 1200psf....it will be sold out in no time

i am more interested in the bedok one wif a big mall below......2bdr will be ideal

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    based on the facade, i will choose bishan....looks refreshing!

dun tink 4bdr will b priced at 1200psf....it will be sold out in no time

i am more interested in the bedok one wif a big mall below......2bdr will be ideal
    if sized 1500 sqf, it will be 1.8 million. Real size will be around 1350 sqf which should be in the range of $1333 psf.

2 Bedder 800 sqf at $1600 psf will be $1.28 million.

What do u think? Anyway I am just making a guess.

I think better rename to "Thomson Central" lah. Haha. Bishan does have a heartlander HDB and 99LH masses vibe. Look at those Gardens at Bishan (latest transaction only $680psf) or Bishan Park or whatever, anything 99LH with "Bishan" name doesn't do very well over time. The negative heartlander connotation so strong.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Good news on hiring expensive architect. No $1400 psf no launch Properties in and around Bishan will huat!

No such thing as freehold in Bishan lah. It's a HDB estate with almost all HDB-owned land (originally intended for HDB flats). Sometimes one wonders why HDB is reselling land to private instead of building HDB flats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    1400psf? *shudder*
    its quite scary seeing prices like these in bishan
    99yr or f/hold?

architect design looks nice i must say, but ultimately layout is impt.
    let's see floor plans

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    No such thing as freehold in Bishan lah. It's a HDB estate with almost all HDB-owned land (originally intended for HDB flats). Sometimes one wonders why HDB is reselling land to private instead of building HDB flats.
    you will see that at marine parade's prime sea view units.. sooner or later.... SERS and out come ConDo! land for sale.

The Raffles schools and Catholic schools with gifted programme are in Bishan...

the design is not very appealing leh....

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    the design is not very appealing leh....
    design is worthless. You can't eat design. just look at d'leedon and the interlace. designed by million dollar architects. but are singaporeans biting? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    design is worthless. You can't eat design. just look at d'leedon and the interlace. designed by million dollar architects. but are singaporeans biting? NO.
    to me so long as the layout of your desire unit must be decent , location, pricing and maintenance fee....(sounds like all singaporean criteria ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    to me so long as the layout of your desire unit must be decent , location, pricing and maintenance fee....(sounds like all singaporean criteria ?)
    But facade look like dbss or worse hdb?