Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you like your property value to goes up while you have no plan to move.....

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    That's why, never judge a person by the look. She looks thrifty and a very simple dressed woman. She is a housewife and had only primary school education but her husband is a business man. Another reason why she likes to stay in the central is because she also wants to stay near her mother. I heard that her husband gave her all his monthly salary and in turn get some allowance from her for his monthly usage. Wow, so good hor! Where to find such a good husband nowadays?
    Good husband or not depends on the wife. I know of wives who goes non stop shopping and spend away tonnes of money. Is this good? Don't think so on many many levels. Then again I also know of wives who are poor with money that they will not invest them. So if wife is frugal with money and even investing it, then ok lah... So good or not depends on what wife does with those money! This is a guy speaking, as you can probably tell!

I am fortunate who has a spouse who does not like to shop for branded things and yet open to ideas of investment. Otherwise, we would have missed a lot of boats.
    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Good husband or not depends on the wife. I know of wives who goes non stop shopping and spend away tonnes of money. Is this good? Don't think so on many many levels. Then again I also know of wives who are poor with money that they will not invest them. So if wife is frugal with money and even investing it, then ok lah... So good or not depends on what wife does with those money! This is a guy speaking, as you can probably tell!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I am fortunate who has a spouse who does not like to shop for branded things and yet open to ideas of investment. Otherwise, we would have missed a lot of boats.
    Go get boat house lah, can always tell people u are in the boat.... Never miss a boat.

Unfortunately that can be a sinking boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Go get boat house lah, can always tell people u are in the boat.... Never miss a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Unfortunately that can be a sinking boat.
    Haha titanic? The biggest and newest ship that sank soon after launched. Wahaha the goat house ...