Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: any recommd -2 bedder for investment

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default any recommd -2 bedder for investment

    To gather some view and feedback,

    Assume budget 600-800k,
    2 bedder for investment purpose in d15
    Can be old projt or new projt
    No mech carpk
    No mm projt, no oxley developer
    No open kitchen
    No toilet that has no window
    No gigantic aircon ledge and bay window
    Preferred balcony instead of planter
    Need bomb shelter

    Any projt that the above.....ha ha ha,
    maybe i am too demanding. Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    To gather some view and feedback,

    Assume budget 600-800k,
    2 bedder for investment purpose in d15
    Can be old projt or new projt
    No mech carpk
    No mm projt, no oxley developer
    No open kitchen
    No toilet that has no window
    No gigantic aircon ledge and bay window
    Preferred balcony instead of planter
    Need bomb shelter

    Any projt that the above.....ha ha ha,
    maybe i am too demanding. Thanks in advance
    astoria park 2bedder from 800k + onwards..
    fits your requirement only thing is its in dist 14 but u have mrt at your doorstep which dist 15 cant offer u.

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Forget one keyword---free hold!
    And no irregular layout eg triangular,
    Apartment is okay, but preferrably,
    not so near until can see into neighbours.
    Greenery or pool view will be icing on the cake...
    Think maybe i am asking for too much., ha ha

  4. #4
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Forget one keyword---free hold!
    And no irregular layout eg triangular,
    Apartment is okay, but preferrably,
    not so near until can see into neighbours.
    Greenery or pool view will be icing on the cake...
    Think maybe i am asking for too much., ha ha
    then your budget should be 600-800k in euros

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    You can still find 732sqf-807sqf 2 bedder at Vacanza for around 750k-850k
    D14, next to PIE, freehold, no bay window no planter... deep inside landed area

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thanks all for reply, appreciate it .
    Apartment will be fine, i dun preferred big crowded condo .
    Any apartment to recommd, fragrance apartment tend to be open kitchen nowadays,
    Roxy always a lot of planter box, bay window.

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Any good old projt by world class, mcl land, other reputable developers etc to recommd

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Any good old projt by world class, mcl land, other reputable developers etc to recommd
    Try Uber 388... good FH development at upper east coast. Nice home stay area walking distance to East Coast. 25m Pool and underground carpark. Short exit to ECP, around 10 mins drive to CDB.

  9. #9
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Good things don't come cheap, cheap things don't come good.

    Quite tough with your budget because even older FH projects are big in sqft, meaning quantum is beyond your budget.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Look like i had to buy dbss centrale 8 then, ha ha.
    Juz joking. I just wait it out then....and c how. No big rush but welcome more idea.
    I Think Uber338 is open kitchen for 2 rm.
    Tivole by sustain land not bad but i Think all sold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •