Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Savannah Condopark (D18, 99-year Leasehold, by CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by multi-racial
    Be careful with what you're saying. This is Singapore. A multi-racial country.
    Love all races

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Love all races
    You finally register yourself with this nick,if not there's so many OKT with the same Nick. but i read your post,some very funny & entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    You finally register yourself with this nick,if not there's so many OKT with the same Nick. but i read your post,some very funny & entertaining.
    Thank You!

I am the real mccoy!

Thank You!

I am the real mccoy!
    you welcome.

I realised there's 2 OKT in this forums ,another registered as zero as O,so it's
    0KT.i believed you're the real mccoy from the way you post. seems like someone is going to flame you.becareful

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    I realised there's 2 OKT in this forums ,another registered as zero as O,so it's
    0KT.i believed you're the real mccoy from the way you post. seems like someone is going to flame you.becareful
    Thanks for the alert. The other 0kt is a psychopath who is prone to perverse intentions and vulgarities. Stay well clear of him

you seow or what? Guest

I think you are a nutcase...scolding people and confessing. You may deny, but you are the same guy. Obssessed with people stealing your nick, so u registered twice....what a loser you are....

Thanks for the alert. The other 0kt is a psychopath who is prone to perverse intentions and vulgarities. Stay well clear of him

Fúck You Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang 0KT
    I am the real mccoy, a schizo and arsehole demented mother bonker.
    Fùck you assole!

My goodness, all the profanity and madness the perv is up to in his preceding posts. Better to alert the people here too.

Folks who want to read more about this crazy, come to D14 threads to see all the exchanges in Dakota and D12 threads to see him insisting that D12 is part of Novena. It is really hiliarous, I kid you not.

I on my part must share some blame for needling him, perhaps driving him over the edge, hence he is making me his target in his crazy and perverted rage.

It is really scary to see this Geylang "0"kt go crazy here. He is a psychotic and vulgar pervert who stays in D12 but wants to call it part of Novena. Hence the name Novena dumbass given by many other forumers. You can easily identify his stink left by all his posts. They are invariably vulgar and have references to his mother. He probably has an Oedipus complex.... provided if he knows what it means

This joker wanted to hide behind the nick Geylang OKT because the real Geylang OKT has been making fun of his ridiculous thinking and mad behaviour. But now he is beyond frustration since the nick is registered and he is unable to do any more damage by pretending to be other forumers.

And why he is a psycho? Look at the past few posts. He posts under several different names pretending to be different... but the "stink" trail is evident... the posts are all the same timing... and all are invariably.... vulgar.

Seow nang

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered~~
    Is there anymore penthouse or ground floor unit left? $psf? Anyone? Thanks!
    Why you asked?

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646