Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lip Lai all GURUS...what is your 12mths property outlook

Senior

User Info Menu

Default Lip Lai all GURUS...what is your 12mths property outlook

Calling ALL GURUS...another round of TCSS....FINANCIAL markets are MELTING...HENG ah me No play share...

What will be the IMPACT on our dear property market...our minister already warned us now everything is unfolding before our eyes....

will our super rich singaporeans/prs/ft..etc etc...be able to maintain the price of housing....

For sure HDB will HOLD or at very most...drop gradually cos of GOLDEN hand supporting...

PC good luck to MM units...and OCR bought at $1000 plus PSF....

EC you guys are not here or not there so HANG on...

Landed...enjoy your land...please UTILIZE every corner of your home...land VERY precious...

GCB...Goood luck bros....chill out in your pools...have a magerita or something...

...this going to be another interesting thread...LIP LAI
    Last edited by radha08; 11th August 2011 at 08:22 AM.

Senior

User Info Menu

wow very serious NO response...all tuned to stock market forum ahhh...

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    wow very serious NO response...all tuned to stock market forum ahhh...
    ur title went wrong.

*I am not guru*

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    ur title went wrong.

*I am not guru*
    this forum got so many gurus waiting for them to appear so we can all share our ...views...

User Info Menu

If the stock markets continue to get a drubbing and economy follows - give it 6-12 months to start affecting the property market.

Market will then be defined by weakest holders not strongest sellers.

Then again.... free money for the next 2 years according to Ben so who knows?

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

Now everyone is expecting the worse.
    So everyone is very cautious which is good, as accidents are unlikely to happen when everyone is cautious.
    The worse is when everyone is caught off guard like the Lehman crisis.

Now investors snapping up Singapore govt bonds, so maybe people will turn to Singapore property too?

User Info Menu

I got a feeling that the property market will still trend up with the interest rates being kept at a minimal....
    Probably huge $$ flowing into our country creating a hyper-inflation of asset...Stay invested cos that's the best way to hedge against inflation.

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by terence
    I got a feeling that the property market will still trend up with the interest rates being kept at a minimal....
    Probably huge $$ flowing into our country creating a hyper-inflation of asset...Stay invested cos that's the best way to hedge against inflation.
    I got the same feeling too.
    So if you have cash and a recession proof job, it is not too late to take a plunge and grab that dream home or it will continue to remain a dream.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    I got the same feeling too.
    So if you have cash and a recession proof job, it is not too late to take a plunge and grab that dream home or it will continue to remain a dream.

I am expecting to see a price correction about 10-15% in 2012, starting with those nearing TOP projects. Interest rate may remain low, but banks may still increase their lending spread to compensate for the risk.

Honestly in Singapore it is hard to find a high paying recession proof job, the higher your salary, the higher is the risk., just like what they say about hire and fire in the banking industry. And unfortunately what we need to drive the Singapore property market is good paying jobs.

Senior

User Info Menu

hmm no one panicking yet guess time will tell...markets look like they are stabilizing...hopefully no more suprises from us/europe...anyway what can be worse than whats happening...few million RICH people in a small country like singapore... ...prices should hold or if not correct 10 to 20%.... ...dont think i will get chance to buy the bayshore 2 bedder for $600k.... ...in 2009 i had the chance but waiting for $500k...agent told me wait long long...he was rite... ...there is something bout the bayshore that i like...maybe its the variety of birds by the poolside...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast