Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: China vs Singapore (World Cup tonite LIVE)

Default China vs Singapore (World Cup tonite LIVE)

Ehough of property and PE.... let talk soccer!

Tonight China vs Singapore (World Cup tonite LIVE), who'll win?
    My guess: China 2 Singapore 0 (HT China 1 Singapore 0)

Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

China 3 Singapore 1

i hope we can at least draw China to have any chance of qualifying...
    0-0
    or 1-1

hope dun kena thrashed....

Will be humble by china final score
    China 8-2 s'pore

Quote Originally Posted by Party
    China 8-2 s'pore
    are you watching tennis game instead of soccer game izzit?

Will be good if we can come away with a draw and hope of one of our 2 Chinese imports score and shut the F out of their new coach...

Copyright 2011 Singapore Press Holdings Limited
    All Rights Reserved

The Straits Times Singapore
    September 2, 2011 Friday
    SPORTS
    499 words
    Camacho's tall talk;
    China's new coach dismisses Singapore as a one-dimensional side
    Lee Min Kok
    KUNMING: Are the Lions a one-dimensional side who rely on route-one football'
    China coach Jose Antonio Camacho seems to think so, judging from the confidence the Spaniard displayed on the eve of his side's 2014 World Cup qualifying third-round opener against Singapore.
    Addressing a room packed with over 200 reporters and photographers at the Tuodong Sports Centre yesterday, the 56-year-old said: 'Singapore have only one tactic - pump the ball up to their No.9 (veteran striker Aleksandar Duric).
    'I believe my defenders can deal with his threat.'
    Half an hour later, it was Lions coach Raddy Avramovic's turn to face the media scrum, and the Serb did not take too kindly to his rival's comments.
    'If Camacho thinks that tactic will work, great,' retorted Avramovic. 'But I think his time as China coach is too short to properly judge how we play.'
    However, the 61-year-old is wary of the attacking threat that the 69th-ranked Chinese pose to his 129th-ranked side, who are missing key players Hariss Harun, Ismail Yunos and Fazrul Nawaz.
    'This China team have been together for the past three years and know each other well,' he explained.
    'From the last time we played them in 2007, they have retained almost 90 per cent of their players.'
    Nevertheless, Avramovic has vowed not to focus on defence, adding: 'China and Singapore are good sides which like to play attacking football, so I'm expecting an open game.'
    Both teams were involved in high-scoring games in the previous qualifying round last month. China thrashed minnows Laos 13-3 on aggregate, while Singapore beat neighbours Malaysia 6-4.
    Media interest in how Camacho fares on his maiden outing as China's coach was at an all-time high yesterday, with the communication problems that have plagued the Spaniard over the past week apparent during the press conference.
    The Spaniard was heavily reliant on a translator as he could not speak Mandarin or English.
    And, despite taking over the post barely two week ago, he had to field questions over the team's notorious tendency to choke in crucial competitions.
    He said: 'I don't agree that we fall at the crucial hurdles. It is a very big challenge for us and we need time to improve, but I believe the outcome will be very good.'
    Since appearing at the 2002 World Cup Finals, China have flattered to deceive on the world stage.
    It was left to newly-appointed China captain Li Weifeng, who accompanied his coach yesterday, to send out a strong message.
    Said Li, 32: 'I think actions speak louder than words. We aim to show the fans what we are made off on Friday.'
    [email protected]
    COACHES' VIEWS
    'Singapore have only one tactic - pump the ball up to their No. 9 (Aleksandar Duric). I believe my defenders can deal with his threat.'
    Jose Antonio Camacho, China coach
    'If Camacho thinks that tactic will work, great. But I think his time as China coach is too short to properly judge how we play.'
    RADDY AVRAMOVIC, Singapore coach

Bloody arrogant Camacho, PRC coach...hope our boys rise to the occasion and make him eat his words....go Lions GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Party
    China 8-2 s'pore
    Actually China is not a strong team..
    If S'pore lose more than 2 goal.. is not that China is good.. but S'pore is lousy!!
    But I hope to see a win or at least a draw.. worst case not lose more than 1 goal

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Actually China is not a strong team..
    If S'pore lose more than 2 goal.. is not that China is good.. but S'pore is lousy!!
    But I hope to see a win or at least a draw.. worst case not lose more than 1 goal
    china considered vy strong for SG liao la

china ever appear in WC leh....Sg?? lol

Checkout
    http://www.asianbookie.com/

China give 2 ball, take PRC, win 1.80

Normally these bookies have done their homework...., our Lions have all the odds stag against them, foreign land, high altitude in Kunming...,many players missed their Hari Raya..., if can get a draw, really deserve a pat of all their backs..

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    china considered vy strong for SG liao la

china ever appear in WC leh....Sg?? lol
    If C players dun't kelong (Note: Corruption in C is very rampant), sure win, else anything can happens....

GOAL, 1-0 to our Lions in the 33min...,brilliant....Duric, Qiuli combine brilliantly to setup Duric, composure and unselfish of him....
    Last edited by land118; 02-09-11 at 20:44.

OLE OLE OLE...the Chinese crowd is stunned and silent......

Our Lions soaking up the pressure...hope we can go in half time maintaining our 1-0 lead, will be a real boast...GO LIONS GO!!!

Thumbs up

Chinese coach, Camacho, getting frustrated with his players, waving agitatedly, our Lions so far proving him wrong....., OLE OLE

Solid, half time, PRC 0 Lions 1. Disciplined performance from our boys....OLE OLE OLE!!!!

OMG!!!! Half time at 0:1 in favor to SG!
    Lion! Endure for another 45 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    OMG!!!! Half time at 0:1 in favor to SG!
    Lion! Endure for another 45 minutes!
    Ya, unbelievable...., was a composed disciplined performance by our boys....! Superb..., hope PRC foreign coach F their players jialat jialat make the Chinese players demoralize becos that Camacho talk duck language, PRC chicken players can't understand..., hahah

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ne...d=1492232.html

Camacho named new China coach
    (AFP) Sunday 14 August 2011
    Print Email my friend Share
    Former Real Madrid and Spain manager Jose Antonio Camacho has been appointed as the new head coach of China PR, as the Asian nation sets its sights on qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™.

The 56-year-old replaces Gao Hongbo and will be tasked with improving China's performance on the world stage.

Camacho coached Spain's national team between 1998 and 2002, leading them to the quarter-finals of the 2000 European Championships and the 2002 FIFA World Cup.

Here we go 2nd half......, hope history in the making...for us! Play your hearts out, Lions!!!! OLE OLE OLE

Let off for our Lions, PRC striker header beat out keeper but hit the upright....

Our goalie Izwan freak sprained ankle, substitute by Lionel Lewis...

Shit...kelong...referee give penalty to PRC, damn. Lionel Lewis miss a punch hit the PRC striker...whose header gone wide., hope PRC miss penalty

Save...Lionel Lewis...superb!!!! ole ole ole!!!!penLty save....

Wow, heart stopping...from the rebound PRC striker shockingly hit the ball on the ground and miraculously bounced over our cross bar with an empty net....after Lewis stopped the initial penalty..could this be our Day?

Our Lions hanging on.....

Previous best result between our Lions vs China:

"2009

12 August: Singapore held the Chinese national team to a 1-1 draw in a special National Day Challenge but lost 4-3 in the penalty shootout. "

We are really riding our luck now, ken a bombarded by PRC...playing too deep in defence...., really depend on luck now...