Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Our properties prices are dropping!

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    this is the same person that spelled "sought after" "sort after". He can't pronounce the word properly, and that explains why he can't spell it.

Singaporean pronounce "source" and "sauce" the same way, and now they spell them the same way too.

singapores pronounce "sort" and "sought" the same way, and now they spell them the same way too.

I think you guys better stick to your chinese.
    You are an interesting character. I still stick to my sauce haha

Be Heard, not the Herd

User Info Menu

[COLOR=red][COLOR=black]this [/COLOR][COLOR=red]([/COLOR]This[/COLOR][COLOR=red])[/COLOR] is the same person that[COLOR=red](who)[/COLOR] spelled "sought after" [COLOR=red](as)[/COLOR] "sort after". He can't [COLOR=red](cannot)[/COLOR]pronounce the word properly,[COLOR=red](no comma needed)[/COLOR] and that explains why he can't[COLOR=red](cannot)[/COLOR] spell it.

Singaporean [COLOR=red]([COLOR=red]Singaporeans[/COLOR])[/COLOR] pronounce "source" and "sauce" the same way, [COLOR=red](no comma needed)[/COLOR]and now they spell them the same way too.

singapores[COLOR=red](Singaporeans)[/COLOR] pronounce "sort" and "sought" the same way,[COLOR=red](no comma needed)[/COLOR] and now they spell them the same way too.

I think you guys better [COLOR=red](should just)[/COLOR] stick [COLOR=red](adhere)[/COLOR] to your chinese[COLOR=red](Chinese language)[/COLOR].
    May I humbly make some corrections (in brackets) to your post above?

Junior

User Info Menu

Wah forum became english class.

like that very stress leh, have to check and recheck before posting....

England not so powerful leh....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Wah forum became english class.

like that very stress leh, have to check and recheck before posting....

England not so powerful leh....
    headache leh..england not powerful cannot post liao?

Junior

User Info Menu

Walau eh!! I hokkien peng now stress sia... my england also sibeh jialet

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Mr fclim, you English teacher?
    Your england very powderful!

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

Wah... Asian Shag Ang Mo.... ahem... Shame can?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    it don't matter to score in language, or posts. most importantly we must score in life, isn't it??

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    it don't matter to score in language, or posts. most importantly we must score in life, isn't it??
    You want to score, pay $50 for my fish tank variety types and take your pick

Senior

User Info Menu

Singaporeans revolutionise and economise the English language and we speak unpretentiously and unreservedly about the things we feel in a diverse range of ways (including the use of other languages apart from English) as and when we deem necessary to convey certain moods and emotions limited to so-called native english speakers like you. Days of cumbersome English will soon be over in Singapore, not that we do not know grammar or the right pronunciation but because we choose to use the English language the way we like and to our convenience. Please don't come here to teach us English coz you are effectively still stuck in your monolingual world when we have evolved to use English in conjunction with a myriad of languages. England had colonised so many countries in the past but the sad truth is they have learnt nothing till this day of the cultures and civilisations of the countries they once ruled over.

this is the same person that spelled "sought after" "sort after". He can't pronounce the word properly, and that explains why he can't spell it.

Singaporean pronounce "source" and "sauce" the same way, and now they spell them the same way too.

[COLOR=black]singapores [/COLOR]pronounce "sort" and "sought" the same way, and now they spell them the same way too.

I think you guys better stick to your chinese.