Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: A Treasure Trove - New condo at Punggol by Sim Lian Group

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    If it were his forum, you will probably be banned from entering !
    ya, just like TR right?

everybody seems to be hyped up about the investment potential of ATT without considering the fact that these 800+ households will have to put up with the ghosts that haunt the Matilda house. Has anyone thought why the hell would the govt even be interested to preserve a fragile structure in the middle of nowhere? The owner of the house was less than noble in the past, having been involved in the opium trade. Heard that bad luck beheld those who tried to tear the house down and construction worker even died at the site. Uncannily, the house is redesigned to be in the shape of a cross, obviously for some reason. I would rather not fool with things in the spiritual realm, who knows what will happen to you if you live there, could be really bad luck for the family or even unexpected deaths

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    is this your forum?
    U dun get my pt

Maybe should tell developer no need to have bomb shelter inside the units. All go into Matilda house if got air raid, it is INDESTRUCTIBLE!!! All the planes who try to bomb it will disintegrate by themselves. Seriously bro, u think too much

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    everybody seems to be hyped up about the investment potential of ATT without considering the fact that these 800+ households will have to put up with the ghosts that haunt the Matilda house. Has anyone thought why the hell would the govt even be interested to preserve a fragile structure in the middle of nowhere? The owner of the house was less than noble in the past, having been involved in the opium trade. Heard that bad luck beheld those who tried to tear the house down and construction worker even died at the site. Uncannily, the house is redesigned to be in the shape of a cross, obviously for some reason. I would rather not fool with things in the spiritual realm, who knows what will happen to you if you live there, could be really bad luck for the family or even unexpected deaths

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    280 more units released for sale at A Treasure Trove
    Sep 13, 2011 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

Following the brisk take up of A Treasure Trove in Punggol Central, property developer Sim Lian Group has released an additional 280 units at the project for sale, bringing the total number of units released to 580.

The positive response to A Treasure Trove in Punggol reflects buyers’ strong demand for quality developments in prime locations,” said Kuik Sing Beng, Executive Director of Sim Lian Group
    “To date, 80 percent of the units released at A Treasure Trove have been snapped up and there continues to be a steady stream of prospective buyers to our showroom. Sim Lian Group will progressively release more units to meet the market’s demand.”

The first phase of the 882-unit private condo was officially launched on 9 September, with 300 units released. 466 units had been sold as of 5pm yesterday and the average price remains unchanged at S$866 psf.

The developer said 93 percent of the buyers are Singaporeans and 80 percent have HDB addresses, the majority of which are within the Punggol and Sengkang vicinity.

The 99 year-lease condo development comprises 14 16-storey blocks situated on a 296,303 sq ft site, with units including two-bedroom, two-bedroom-plus-study, three-bedroom, three-bedroom-plus-study and four-bedroom units, as well as seven-bedroom, single-level luxurious penthouses. In addition, the development also features a 50 metre lap pool, spa pool and hydro-gym to promote healthy living among residents.

A Treasure Trove is located within the Punggol Waterway and Punggol Promenade vicinity and is a three-minute walk away from Punggol MRT / LRT station. It is easily accessible via major expressways such as the KPE, PIE, TPE and CTE.

Sim Lian Group is also integrating a historic bungalow as part of the project’s development. The conservation bungalow will be converted into a clubhouse, with facilities like a reading room, lounge, function room and gymnasium
    Prime locations? I guess we will have to move to punggol to be in a prime location.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Maybe should tell developer no need to have bomb shelter inside the units. All go into Matilda house if got air raid, it is INDESTRUCTIBLE!!! All the planes who try to bomb it will disintegrate by themselves. Seriously bro, u think too much
    Matilda house has an underground tunnel that leads across to Msia.

No, I am not impressed with this project. buying a LH property in Punggol at $870 psf is unlikely to be a good deal, especially given the imminent implosion of EU.

Perhaps we need to show a map to tell people where Punggol really is.

Yishun or Ponggol better?
    Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    No, I am not impressed with this project. buying a LH property in Punggol at $870 psf is unlikely to be a good deal, especially given the imminent implosion of EU.

Perhaps we need to show a map to tell people where Punggol really is.

i lived in punggol years back and have heard many things, i am not thinking too much. There are even stories of people seeing a lady waving to them at the entrance of the house at night (presumably the late mistress of the household). Preserving the house is really a bad idea, should get a priest in to bless the place and tear the house down to construct another new clubhouse. If things are to happen to the inhabitants of the place, it will happen mysteriously and not with a loud bang, just like what happened to Lord Carnarvon, the raider of king tut's tomb.

i lived in punggol years back and have heard many things, i am not thinking too much. There are even stories of people seeing a lady waving to them at the entrance of the house at night (presumably the late mistress of the household). Preserving the house is really a bad idea, should get a priest in to bless the place and tear the house down to construct another new clubhouse. If things are to happen to the inhabitants of the place, it will happen mysteriously and not with a loud bang, just like what happened to Lord Carnarvon, the raider of king tut's tomb.
    Wow...sounds scary.

Didn't know there's a haunted past at this place.

Preserving the house is really a bad idea, should get a priest in to bless the place and tear the house down to construct another new clubhouse. If things are to happen to the inhabitants of the place, it will happen mysteriously and not with a loud bang, just like what happened to Lord Carnarvon, the raider of king tut's tomb.
    The problem was this house could not be torn down so if cannot tear down, then just preserve it lor... So when will OCH (old changi hospital) be transformed into a clubhouse or a new project or something?

My fren is keen to ballot for the 2BRs released over the weekend. Can you go to showflat to tell the interested buyers these "stories"? It will help my fren's chances a lot

My fren is keen to ballot for the 2BRs released over the weekend. Can you go to showflat to tell the interested buyers these "stories"? It will help my fren's chances a lot
    The stories are all over the internet. Even wikipedia acknowledged that this house is one of the haunted place in Singapore!

Are you speculating that bad karma will befall ATT, e.g. same fate as hotel new world?

Prime locations? I guess we will have to move to punggol to be in a prime location.

They probably meant ATT is at a prime location WITHIN Punggol.

And the Matilda House doesn't even look nice. If it's haunted, even if u tear down the house, the spirits will still continue to haunt the new residents. So doesn't matter if u tear down the house or not. In fact, tearing down might be worse because the developer might anger the spirits there.

i don't think the buyers are worried about whether the house is haunted lah. Greatest concern is the distance from the city - this is as far as can be already, near the Johor Straits. It's like Kranji in the west (albeit got MRT). It's nearer to Johor than Singapore city center. Can even see the petrochemical plants in Malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by masterkey
    They probably meant ATT is at a prime location WITHIN Punggol.
    so, I see. Then my next question is that what is a non-prime location in Punggol? for me, all locations in Punggol look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    And the Matilda House doesn't even look nice. If it's haunted, even if u tear down the house, the spirits will still continue to haunt the new residents. So doesn't matter if u tear down the house or not. In fact, tearing down might be worse because the developer might anger the spirits there.

i don't think the buyers are worried about whether the house is haunted lah. Greatest concern is the distance from the city - this is as far as can be already, near the Johor Straits. It's like Kranji in the west (albeit got MRT). It's nearer to Johor than Singapore city center. Can even see the petrochemical plants in Malaysia.
    I am sure you went there to check it out today. I can't be bothered. let the hungry ghosts (greedy investors) buy units in this project haunted by real ghosts. They deserve each other.

so, I see. Then my next question is that what is a non-prime location in Punggol? for me, all locations in Punggol look the same.
    Ah...no matter which league, all teams can be ranked. Same for Punggol sites, may be by the distance from MRT station?

Quote Originally Posted by masterkey
    Ah...no matter which league, all teams can be ranked. Same for Punggol sites, may be by the distance from MRT station?
    or by the proximity to matilda house. the close a project is to the house, the more prime it is.

or better yet, can regulator conjure up a ghost to scare all away, so your friend would be the only visitor in the showflat?

Just to update, we have decided to give ATT a miss after much consideration, Thks for the advises!

Quote Originally Posted by ocoloco79
    Just to update, we have decided to give ATT a miss after much consideration, Thks for the advises!
    Post yvr condo photo here when it TOP.

IF you think ATT's 3br is small, think again:

New houses in Britain fail to give families the space they need - and they're getting smaller, architecture industry body RIBA warns.

This is leaving the UK with "shameful shoebox homes" that are the smallest in western Europe (Chicago Options: ^REURTRUSD - news) .

RIBA looked at 80 sites across the country and found the most common new three-bedroom home was 74 sq metres.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Don't worry, Sim Lian's giant feng shui ball and the protection rings all around the pools and other areas will keep the evil demons at bay.

Do u notice the big painting just before u turn left or right into the show flat?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    the problem is he oredi bot minton for self stay b4 he sold his 8wood

so actually keeping 8wood for investment will be better den swopping it wif wfi
    The only plus point for the swap i could think off is I won't get 2 units top at around the same time in 2012. At least if recession do come, I will have less expenses.

with so many stories about maltida house, have anyone seen it and talk about it?

More pics and review here:
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/A+Trea...what+we+think/

So it is true that all same type units have the same price for the same floor regardless what facing you have.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    More pics and review here:
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/A+Trea...what+we+think/

So it is true that all same type units have the same price for the same floor regardless what facing you have.
    Yes price is the same for the same unit type regardless of facing except stack 36 , but prices might change this coming weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    Yes price is the same for the same unit type regardless of facing except stack 36 , but prices might change this coming weekend.
    what's so special abt stack 36?