Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: A Treasure Trove - New condo at Punggol by Sim Lian Group

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    You are referring to 1.1mil?
    yes correction... The Luxurie selling $1.1k psf vs ATT $880 psf : )

Quote Originally Posted by Ultroman
    yes correction... The Luxurie selling $1.1k psf vs ATT $880 psf : )
    U sold ur minton already?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Assuming loan at 80% of $900k (3 bedders) = $720k. Monthly instalment = $2661, using interest rate of 2% over 30 years. It can be easily covered by renting out the HDB flat.
    hdb in this area can rent so high meh? plus the large supply there

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    U sold ur minton already?
    Yup cash out to buy ATT

Yup cash out to buy ATT
    Congrats!

Yup cash out to buy ATT
    Personally I prefer Minton to ATT although it is not near to MRT coz as a driver, it takes much shorter time to reach most parts of Singapore except the far north and Pasir Ris. Its just a personal preference! I suspect you probably got a studio or 4 bedder which I think are sold out by developers therefore you can sell it via subsale at profit? Congrats again!

Yup cash out to buy ATT
    Congrats. Minton is nearer to city. You probably bot Minton before CM2, so SSD doesn't apply after 1 year? You were actually free from CM already. But, this new one will need to hold for next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Congrats. Minton is nearer to city. You probably bot Minton before CM2, so SSD doesn't apply after 1 year? You were actually free from CM already. But, this new one will need to hold for next 4 years.
    The oversupply crunch in 2013 may come in handy for many. Govt, in a bid to prevent oversupply in the public sector, is taking steps like raising income ceiling to buy ECs and BTOs. However, the private sector will still be subjected to oversupply therefore govt just have to remove SSD and oversupply will be curbed. Looking forward to that day!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U so sure meh?

Y not this debt crisis continues to drag on by pumping in qe3,4,5 and den finally burst in 2014?

Ppty px keeps on increasing and cannot cash out due to 4yrs ssd...lol
    Plenty asking around $2500+

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...=&searchbtn=go

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Distance from city is one aspect but mrt line getting more thorough it's better to be nearer to mrt. Since Fraser and foe bought the town centre site there win launch cheap so ok to hold 4 yrs for potential cap appreciation.

Do visit http;//a-treasure-trove.com

The prices of treasure trove starts from 880psf all the way to 9xxpsf, not exactly cheap. Can't compare with luxurie or seng kang condo where amenities are already aplenty. I think prices for trove still very stiff, don't get fooled by agent telling you when you buy pre-preview you get a better price, remember the dbss incident and you are dealing with sim lian

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    The prices of treasure trove starts from 880psf all the way to 9xxpsf, not exactly cheap. Can't compare with luxurie or seng kang condo where amenities are already aplenty. I think prices for trove still very stiff, don't get fooled by agent telling you when you buy pre-preview you get a better price, remember the dbss incident and you are dealing with sim lian
    I tink sim lian will have a much better layout den luxurie....so far their past projects like waterview got pretty good and efficient layout.

900psf vs 1100psf, i wud pick punggol.....but better to go for resale!

Same with Huttons agents promising best price during preview for miltonia residences. Seems like prices are getting cheaper there too.

For resale prices haven't really come down leh, I surf pty websites like ptyguru and ipropty no major movement yet...haiz
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I tink sim lian will have a much better layout den luxurie....so far their past projects like waterview got pretty good and efficient layout.

900psf vs 1100psf, i wud pick punggol.....but better to go for resale!

Those are listed prices...

They are masked and only agents will have the real good deals.

Call them up and convince them u r buying and able to buy, ask them to find u the bargains. It will pop up in caveats 2 to 3mths later.

I went down to miltonia, apart from golf course, nothing to offer there. All those with golf course view all taken up liao, those left dangling are lousy units. I think people have mixed feelings about trove but if we don't look at the pollution there, the area has development potential. Just scared the govt play people out again like in the nineties when they said punggol would be a watersports hub blar blar blar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Same with Huttons agents promising best price during preview for miltonia residences. Seems like prices are getting cheaper there too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilda_House

Not bad to live next to a piece of Singapore history?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilda_House

Not bad to live next to a piece of Singapore history?
    But it's a ghost house right? Will ying energy be too strong? Bad for fengshui?

Punggol is a bubble in the making. The rest of Singapore still not so bad.

2 bedroom layout not bad.

2 bedroom layout not bad.
    I find the site layout rather cramp. Opposite blocks will be very close to each other. This is the tradeoff to get NS facing, I guess.

Hi bro..yes, i had my doubts about what agents told me as well and was told by agentthat Sim Lian preview price is bestprice becoz "SL has strong holding power and not desperate to sell",.....blah blah.....

What I am inquiring is from past history, has SL lowered the price after pre-preview to clear stock?

Tks for advice.

Can anyone comment if having 800plus units to 700plus carpark lots will be a potential problem? tks

the agents now collecting cheques for developer to show developer interest level. Agent told me developer need to see cheque before he can reveal pre-preview price, to me that is bull shit. if people start giving cheques to developer, developer become yaya and will just jack up the price judging from the high interest level and call that the preview price. If buyers can hold back their cheques and show developer a low level of interest, they might make prices more attractive. 8xx units will take a while for developer to clear. I suggest for anyone interested to just wait for the prices before giving the cheque.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_RIDE_DEEP
    Hi bro..yes, i had my doubts about what agents told me as well and was told by agentthat Sim Lian preview price is bestprice becoz "SL has strong holding power and not desperate to sell",.....blah blah.....

What I am inquiring is from past history, has SL lowered the price after pre-preview to clear stock?

Tks for advice.

If not enough parking lot, att residents might have to park at the hdb carpark across the road
    Can anyone comment if having 800plus units to 700plus carpark lots will be a potential problem? tks

882 units in a 296,800 sqft plot vs 1145 units in a 472,378 sqft plot for Minton.

Which one more cramped?

It should be just enough if it caters for around 90% of the units, as it is unlikely every family is driving.

882 units in a 296,800 sqft plot vs 1145 units in a 472,378 sqft plot for Minton.

Which one more cramped?
    Minton = 413 sqft per unit.
    Treasure Trove = 337 sqft per unit, or 76 sqft less area (18% of Minton)

Treasure Trove's fair psf based on area = 18% less than Minton's psf
    If Minton is selling at $900 psf, this one should be at $740 psf

However the Treasure Trove selling psf is around $1000 psf (assume), then the premium placed on the MRT location is $260 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Minton = 413 sqft per unit.
    Treasure Trove = 337 sqft per unit, or 76 sqft less area (18% of Minton)

Treasure Trove's fair psf based on area = 18% less than Minton's psf
    If Minton is selling at $900 psf, this one should be at $740 psf

However the Treasure Trove selling psf is around $1000 psf (assume), then the premium placed on the MRT location is $260 psf.
    Based on gfa one lor....can build all mm to increase the units by double rite? But mm ave psf surely higher rite

Shd include % of land set aside for facilities n landscaping to see which one more cramped too

Just wondering the Sim Lian's "Drying Ledge" is it similar to a balcony or an aircon ledge?