Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: A Treasure Trove - New condo at Punggol by Sim Lian Group

Not bad for a start at the Treasure T. People staying there may buy this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Meanwhile at a private condo project near Punggol MRT station, Sim Lian had found buyers for about 210 units at A Treasure Trove by 9.30pm yesterday. The average price is $866 psf.
    Sim Lian released 300 of the total 882 units in the project under the first phase.
    The condo project includes Matilda House, a conservation bungalow which Sim Lian will restore and turn into a clubhouse with facilities such as a function room, reading room, lounge and gymnasium.
    Prices begin at $703,000 for a 775 sq ft two-bedder on the second floor. Units in the 16-storey project range from two bedders to four bedders (up to 1,658 sq ft). There are also 42 penthouses (1,528-4,876 sq ft).
    The relatively strong sales at A Treasure Trove reflect its competitive pricing, say market watchers.
    One stop closer to town, near Sengkang MRT/LRT stations, a bus interchange and Compass Point mall, Keppel Land has been selling units at The Luxurie since Aug 26 at an average price of $980 psf. As of Monday, it had found buyers for about 180 units.
    A seasoned property consultant attributed the higher price for The Luxurie to the fact that it is closer to the MRT station and amenities. 'Both Luxurie and A Treasure Trove have done reasonably well given the current uncertain global economic climate and the potential supply in the Punggol, Sengkang and Buangkok location,' he added.

210 units sold? Lots of punggol upgraders it seems.

I predict the 300 units will be completely sold by end of this week. This is probably he most sought-after project in 2011. Crowded!!!
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

How many units does this project have again?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    How many units does this project have again?
    882 units but Sim Lian released 300 for first phase...
    Sold 210 within hours
    It's in the article that bargain hunter posted lah.

So anyone here bought? Full house yesterday at showroom!

I like the Matilda clubhouse concept. Very nice site design. Evenly spread water features around the condo.

However understand that carpark is less then the number of units. But I guess mostly willb tenanted?

Quote Originally Posted by pod

I like the Matilda clubhouse concept. Very nice site design. Evenly spread water features around the condo.

However understand that carpark is less then the number of units. But I guess mostly willb tenanted?
    tempted, seriously..May visit showflat today. But m not those impulsive kind, so may observe for awhile first. Is it wise to buy one bedder here for investments? Or two bedders better?

I thought this place is mainly owner-occupied.
    Quote Originally Posted by pod

A friend of mine bought a 2 bedroom unit by balloting yesterday. 210 units sold within 1 day is a feat not seen since more than a year ago. Priced to sell! Buy Buy Buy!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I thought this place is mainly owner-occupied.
    So I assume your advise is : For investment, dun buy this?

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    tempted, seriously..May visit showflat today. But m not those impulsive kind, so may observe for awhile first. Is it wise to buy one bedder here for investments? Or two bedders better?
    2bdr better den 1

my main concern is the air pollution....even though i nvr smell anything whenever i was in punggol

Can tell from the type of units that has fierce balloting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    So I assume your advise is : For investment, dun buy this?

good strategy by sim lian. packing 882 units in 296k sq ft area, big ac ledges plus drying ledges to bring down the price

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    A friend of mine bought a 2 bedroom unit by balloting yesterday. 210 units sold within 1 day is a feat not seen since more than a year ago. Priced to sell! Buy Buy Buy!

Have to ballot?? Hmmm.

Seemed that 2 bedroom rooms are popular. Have to ballot and stack 18 and 22 fully sold before 6pm yesterday. People are buying without seeing the showflats. Market still very hot!

Azeoprop, r u taking photos?

Many upgraders confirm + chop one. Especially those bot HDB during 2003 or earlier, the prices already like almost double. Not to mentioned another decade of savings till TOP. Profile of punggolers also have many young families, some with and without children. And to throw in <1k psf near MRT, it has all the ingredients to make sim lian laugh to the bank

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    make sim lian laugh to the bank
    I am confused, why so many ppl paying $900psf for 25-30% of the total area under balcony, a/c ledge, yard???

http://atreasuretrove.org/floorplan/

not bad liao lah, compared to some of the other new launches.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    I am confused, why so many ppl paying $900psf for 25-30% of the total area under balcony, a/c ledge, yard???

Coz last time it was 30 - 35% of total area under balcony, a/c ledge, yard as well as baywindows! Now better already!

how many development that has full efficient use of space nowadays ?
    Last 5 development i saw, i found none has no a/c ledge, yard or balcony...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Coz last time it was 30 - 35% of total area under balcony, a/c ledge, yard as well as baywindows! Now better already!
    I just cant wait to see the expression of the owner when they walk into the TOP unit. Is this the reason for slow subsale?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    how many development that has full efficient use of space nowadays ?
    Last 5 development i saw, i found none has no a/c ledge, yard or balcony...
    a/c ledge is as good as compulsory and its very economical to build so developers will take advantage of that by building huge a/c ledge. However, balconies and yards are redundant at times. I know of OCR projects that build a variety of units, i.e. in the same stack, some come with balcony at living room, some in the master bedroom and some has no balconies at all. This allows buyers to choose if they are willing to pay for that extra space. This should be the way to go!

Buy high, have to wait, can't collect rental, have to start paying mortgage, no deferred payment and still got so many siao kao rushing to showflat and buying

Cant believe you guys somehow manage to still find fault with this. When H2O, forestkill, seastrand etc etc launched at 850 to more than 1000 psf, you all say location not near MRT, no go.. This one is 250m away from MRT and a future giant mall.. And their 4 bedder 2nd floor starts from around 810psf.. 3 bedder a little higher.. 2 bedder 900.. Definitely deal of the year..

Air-con ledge is even larger than the the common toilet. Why so big?

I just cant wait to see the expression of the owner when they walk into the TOP unit. Is this the reason for slow subsale?
    Have u been to other showflats?
    I m surprised tat u r unhappy wif the layout.....lol

Last time got baywindows and planter box....can u imagine planter box surrounding the balcony or even outside each baywindows.....disgusting till max....hahaha.....take a look at lincoln suites and aristo and u will appreciate this layout....whahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Air-con ledge is even larger than the the common toilet. Why so big?
    Not really out of proportion la....

Some mm got ac ledge way out of proportion...lol

It is compulsory but is there a CoP on ac ledges.
    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    a/c ledge is as good as compulsory and its very economical to build so developers will take advantage of that by building huge a/c ledge. However, balconies and yards are redundant at times. I know of OCR projects that build a variety of units, i.e. in the same stack, some come with balcony at living room, some in the master bedroom and some has no balconies at all. This allows buyers to choose if they are willing to pay for that extra space. This should be the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Cant believe you guys somehow manage to still find fault with this. When H2O, forestkill, seastrand etc etc launched at 850 to more than 1000 psf, you all say location not near MRT, no go.. This one is 250m away from MRT and a future giant mall.. And their 4 bedder 2nd floor starts from around 810psf.. 3 bedder a little higher.. 2 bedder 900.. Definitely deal of the year..
    Among mass market launches, this one and 8cy and euhabitat quite ok pricing

The worst so far is tg...hehe