Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: A Treasure Trove - New condo at Punggol by Sim Lian Group

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It is compulsory but is there a CoP on ac ledges.
    Do u mean cap? There is guideline....not really a cap...u can build long long ac ledge but width mustnt exceed 1m i tink...read somewhr before

I meant Code of Practice or safety standards to be certain size so it can be maintained or replaced easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Do u mean cap? There is guideline....not really a cap...u can build long long ac ledge but width mustnt exceed 1m i tink...read somewhr before

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    tempted, seriously..May visit showflat today. But m not those impulsive kind, so may observe for awhile first. Is it wise to buy one bedder here for investments? Or two bedders better?
    If I am not wrong, they only have 2bedder minimum. No 1 bed type

Among mass market launches, this one and 8cy and euhabitat quite ok pricing

The worst so far is tg...hehe
    In fact i think the attractiveness of 8CY and euhabitat pale in comparison to this. Just a short distance away, fraser has a 1billion bucks commercial/residential land site that won't launch at cheap prices assuming similar market conditions..

This one is really quite good liao lah.. Got mrt, got super big mall, got future expensive neighbour to push its prices up.. What else you all want hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I meant Code of Practice or safety standards to be certain size so it can be maintained or replaced easily.
    So u trying to say ac ledge cannot be too small?

Nvr heard of this.....u see hdb flats, just nid a bracket to support the compressor and dun even nid a ledge

one picture of the club house (maltida house) to share!

Asumming economic condition remain stable, I think if buyers have spare cash can buy this development.

Cos like it or not, the punggol hype & new activities eg. golf d range, Al fresco eateries, futsal, billard saloon, sports hub, water activies etc etc build along the waterway will surely more or less prime the area's valuation in the near future.

Anyway, amongst all the ECs, Condos launch in the vicinity, this one has gotto be the most potential. If not rest can go fly kite liao.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    In fact i think the attractiveness of 8CY and euhabitat pale in comparison to this. Just a short distance away, fraser has a 1billion bucks commercial/residential land site that won't launch at cheap prices assuming similar market conditions..

This one is really quite good liao lah.. Got mrt, got super big mall, got future expensive neighbour to push its prices up.. What else you all want hahaha..
    Punggol is super hot....recently tat ulu piece of land attracted 8bidders and not even near mrt!

Regulator mentioned severe air pollution in punggol and he stayed there before

Have u been to other showflats?
    I m surprised tat u r unhappy wif the layout.....lol

Last time got baywindows and planter box....can u imagine planter box surrounding the balcony or even outside each baywindows.....disgusting till max....hahaha.....take a look at lincoln suites and aristo and u will appreciate this layout....whahahahah
    No need to go showflats, i can read the floorplan very well. I can share with you which stack has good fengshui also. ATT is definitely better than Miltonia for sure. I am just puzzle that buyers are willingly spread their legs for the developers.....

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    No need to go showflats, i can read the floorplan very well. I can share with you which stack has good fengshui also. ATT is definitely better than Miltonia for sure. I am just puzzle that buyers are willingly spread their legs for the developers.....
    Den the more i m surprised tat u r surprised/puzzled?

Unless u r puzzled tat recent financial turmoil got zero effect on our ppty market

Did you grab a unit at trove?
    Quote Originally Posted by linchong84

Punggol is super hot....recently tat ulu piece of land attracted 8bidders and not even near mrt!

Regulator mentioned severe air pollution in punggol and he stayed there before
    I think the problems are more on the eastern side.. This one is more on the south western side just beside sengkang, shouldn't be a problem?

Punggol is hot but surprisingly the prices are low.. Other than the 1billion bid, the rest including ECs have been sluggish.. ATT is the best example.. Where to find so cheap beside MRT/big mall in singapore?

Sim Lian is trying to be funny, maybe trying to steal headlines in media.. First they launch a crazy high price for the DBSS to the point KBW has to blog it.. Now they launch this at low low price that also surprise the market..

Should sack their pricing department..

Unfortunately, new launches in the past 2 yrs are like that. Just look at the P&L of developers.

So lets go down and buy a few units each neow!

Quote Originally Posted by water

deliberately shape this as a cross.. to ward off evil spirits.. matilda house ying energy too strong..

So lets go down and buy a few units each neow!
    when are going to release more units?

Last time got baywindows and planter box....can u imagine planter box surrounding the balcony or even outside each baywindows.....disgusting till max....hahaha.....take a look at lincoln suites and aristo and u will appreciate this layout....whahahahah
    Ya lor u all danm kua zhang leh haha.. this one not bad lar. AC ledge big abit only at least from paper.
    Deal of the yr confirm, so rosy, mrt near near, mall near near, 900 psf got mall mrt, brand new launch where to find. Mai hiam buay pai, ai tio dtai mai kao pei.. pple stay in punggol got cash from HDB and so much savings, they are simply unstoppable

Or worse planter boxes outside bay window of toilets and then beyond is a/c ledge that stretches to the edge of bedroom window.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by water

It's nice except that ball but I think it's more because of Feng Shui.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Buy high, have to wait, can't collect rental, have to start paying mortgage, no deferred payment and still got so many siao kao rushing to showflat and buying
    interest low low, that's why they pay and pay. What interest scheme are the banks offering ?

One of e best value for $ projects if u r an upgrader n wants to stay ard North East. I have no complain as its pricing is quite low. But muz buy with holding power bcoz i think next year will quite challenging for Singapore. In other words pls dun firesale n sabo e rest of us w pte properties.

Some lousy shots taken with my cheapo nokia phone.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    You are the man!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    One of e best value for $ projects if u r an upgrader n wants to stay ard North East. I have no complain as its pricing is quite low. But muz buy with holding power bcoz i think next year will quite challenging for Singapore. In other words pls dun firesale n sabo e rest of us w pte properties.
    I think the 4y SSD, in a way is good cos the buyers are more or less genuine so I don't think there will be much fire sale even if the economy is challenged.

Your enthusiasm tells me you bought a unit at trove

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Your enthusiasm tells me you bought a unit at trove
    Sorry not enough vitamin M...

Azeoprop is the unofficial cameraman for CondoSingapore. Cheers and well done on all the photos of BUC you've taken so far even though you have no purchase in those projects! Good job!

Bro, you too modest liao
    Sorry not enough vitamin M...

For SL, since years back, they always come with a bigger open yard at the back....
    and also, they have the cheapest showflat in the market as well....everything mock up...cannot open.....all the wallrobe....kitchen cabinet...not sure whether is it the same for this project....

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    For SL, since years back, they always come with a bigger open yard at the back....
    and also, they have the cheapest showflat in the market as well....everything mock up...cannot open.....all the wallrobe....kitchen cabinet...not sure whether is it the same for this project....
    Yah I tried to open the wardrobe but cannot open haa haa.